PDA

View Full Version : Free Book on Creating Cleavage Available Thru Sunday...

Cara Allen
12-15-2007, 10:17 AM
Lucille Sorella published books on hormone breast development for men.

She is offering a free download of a book on how to dreate cleavage, but you must download by the end of the day, Sunday.

she is asking, in return, for feedback, so if you use the download, it might be nice to send comments....

Cara

<edited to add> Please see post by dancin below if you are still interested in the ebook.

Dita_B
12-15-2007, 12:57 PM
Well thank you for sharing Cara!

I just downloaded the ebook and I am going to read it before going to the VIGNO Christmas dinner party tonight. I hope to find some illustrative information there! Literally!

:love:Dita.

charllote34
12-15-2007, 12:58 PM
Thanks for the link xx

tiffanythecd2001
12-15-2007, 02:59 PM
:happy:Thanks for fine book:heehee:

Marvina Martian
12-15-2007, 03:41 PM
Ohhh, it looked good so I just bought the hardcopy! I really don't mind giving a little money to someone who had put a lot of time and work into something! ;)

Cara Allen
12-15-2007, 06:06 PM
You are all really welcome!

battybattybats
12-15-2007, 07:45 PM
I missed it
:sad:

dancinginthedark
12-16-2007, 12:32 AM
I have it saved to PC and the link if anyone would like it just drop me a line. Batty I sent you a link already.

dancin

~

battybattybats
12-16-2007, 06:28 AM
Thanks again dancin!!!!

A quick note on the bit on general posture.
The advice in this is exactly what I was taught in Ballet, Tai Chi and several martial arts! It takes strain off the back alleviating back problems or the risk of them in the future, makes you better balanced, faster and stronger. It gives you much more grace too.

dancinginthedark
12-17-2007, 12:45 PM
The e-book is NO longer being offered free via the download link. The offer was only available through Sunday 16 December. The site is only offering a full package currently.

However:
Anyone interested in the free copy drop me a line with your email address & I will send it out to you. The free guide is in adobe formate and approximate 80 pages long.

*Disclaimer:

To avoid any misunderstandings:

This information is being offered as a fellow member not a member of the staff. This information should not be seen as an endorsement of either the staff or the site.

I am not advocating or suggesting anyone purchase of the full program. That should be a personal decision to be made by the individual.

I am simply offering to send you a copy of the free version if you missed out on that.

dancin

~

DianaGomez
12-17-2007, 10:59 PM
Thanks dancing!! Really appreciated that.