PDA

View Full Version : Christmas present envy

MarciManseau
12-15-2007, 09:42 PM
I doubt I'm the only MTF girl here that envied the presents their sisters and mothers got on Christmas.

I used to stare in fascination as my sister opened gift after gift of pretty lingerie, cute blouses, skirts, pants, and gorgeous jewelry, and then repeat the same thing when mom opened hers. I could barely wait until it was over and my sister would let me look thru her gifts and even try on a few when our mother wasn't home.

Hugs,Marci :hugs:

Marvina Martian
12-16-2007, 12:37 AM
Ya, I'm jealous of you too! :D

I always thought the same thing with my sister and mom, but I didn't get to try her stuff on...:(

Bethany_Anne_Fae
12-16-2007, 12:51 AM
I doubt I'm the only MTF girl here that envied the presents their sisters and mothers got on Christmas.

I used to stare in fascination as my sister opened gift after gift of pretty lingerie, cute blouses, skirts, pants, and gorgeous jewelry, and then repeat the same thing when mom opened hers. I could barely wait until it was over and my sister would let me look thru her gifts and even try on a few when our mother wasn't home.

Hugs,Marci :hugs:

I find this post interesting because as a teen my sister and I envied each others clothes. She hated the pretty, and I hated the drab lol

*hugs*

Zara

Claudia Zylindrias
12-16-2007, 01:20 AM
I used to be that way as well, luckly i had a cousin with which we would trade clothes and accessories. She was the one who thaught me allot of girl stuff (giggle) I love it when she visits. Her and my g/f get along great

Samantha Marie
12-16-2007, 12:09 PM
We were poor and I didn't have any sisters...so it wasn't so much mom present envy as much as it was envying the presents of all my female peers...early January always meant new sweaters, skirts, coats and dresses on my female friends...and me wanting so badly to be able to wear them too...I did once have a girlfriend that didn't like a long faux fur coat that she received from her parents (that I loved--a lot) that she allowed me to borrow (for a long time)...that coat made me feel so feminine and was the one I wore when I first ventured outside to take a walk on the snowy streets near my apartment...I still love late December and early January

Dawn Marie
12-16-2007, 12:37 PM
Yes me too. I had a sister 4 years younger than me, and always wished I was getting the skirts, dresses, and lingere she did. But I was struck with all the drab, but I did get to try them on when no one was home. I was quite small for my age and at the time they fit me too. But that didn't last long.

Joy Carter
12-16-2007, 01:07 PM
Yeah, and all I got was this electric train for Christmas. :mad:

Angie G
12-16-2007, 01:47 PM
No hun I'm an only child :hugs:
Angie

Lisa Golightly
12-16-2007, 04:39 PM
Can't say I was ever bothered... I was happy with pencils, paper, and books. Quite a simple child I.

Lilith Moon
12-16-2007, 04:43 PM
I'm buying an Axfords corset for my wife...and she is buying one for me...wooo hooo !!!

http://www.axfords.com/

KatrinaAshley
12-16-2007, 04:47 PM
My mom was the only female in the household and she isn't the type to desire clothing or jewelery. So I can't say I was envious about any of her gifts. However, like Samantha said when you go back to school after the break it was a different story.

Cristi
12-16-2007, 07:27 PM
I have two older sisters who always got nice things as gifts. Skirts, dresses, 'play' clothes (ball gowns with lots of taffeta, petticoats, etc). The very first memory I have of actually being jealous of their things was when one of my sisters got a nice 'princess' dress for her birthday (pink). My mom got my other sister the same thing in a different color (lavender) so they could play together.

I was only about 5 at the time, but remember following them around all day wondering why *I* couldn't have a pretty princess outfit like they had :(

shirley1
12-16-2007, 07:36 PM
as a kid i was never envious of my younger sister getting dolls ect, its now i get annoyed xmas is a time where people give you presents you dont want or need - bar humbug ! i buy my mom oil of olay, my sister dove cream pack i use it myself both products but knowone will ever buy me this - just mens adidas packs - i love xmas but it just hits home to you when people buy you things just how much people dont know about you and just see you as a normal guy - brother father son ect and i hate that - open your presents and be happy i got some socks ! my sister got some tights ! no loosing interest in xmas fast too traditional boring whatever !

Billijo49504
12-16-2007, 07:44 PM
As the only kid, after me, the folks couldn't stand any more, I only saw very little of mom's lingerie. But lately, my wife just got me a cute skirt, that I have on tonight, and a cute V neck sweater and cami in raspberry. My favorite color. The wife just walked thru and called me a shameless hussy. And that my nipples were showing thru my turtle neck.<LOL>...BJ

Carla Mel
12-16-2007, 08:06 PM
Hi Marci,
I loved each time my sister got clothes for xmas, because I could wear them shortly after, and even steal them (yes I'm a bad, bad girl). And I can also remember my wonderefull electric train.

Kisses
Carla Mel

Kari Lynn Franks
12-16-2007, 09:51 PM
interesting question I had 3 sisters i was the same size as one of them growing up and always got jelous but little did she know i wore her clothes i even wore her barbie panties and bras to school all the time I wonder if she ever thought about why they were always dirty:devil::devil::devil::heehee:

KellySoCal
12-16-2007, 10:01 PM
Now you can go Christmas shopping for yourself. And take advantage of the holidays to stock up as everyone is buying lingerie for someone.