PDA

View Full Version : Breast Personality?

Kathy Renee
12-15-2007, 10:36 PM
As a new member I have been reading many of the older threads in addition to the newer threads. As would be expected, there are a lot of post associated with breast forms, etc. as many want a feminine shape that is correctly proportioned. Reading these posts has renewed my ponderings on two aspects of breasts and how they relate to the CD.

First, many years ago I heard a statement in a movie or in a conversation (cannot remember which) that was etched permanently in my head – “Women have a bittersweet relationship with their breasts.” This statement has been an enigma to me which I have thought about a lot. As a CD, do you have a “bittersweet relationship?”

Second, when I was fitted for breastforms and bras, the lady doing the fitting made a statement that blew me away. After the breastform fitting, she brought in a bra to try on that did not have underwire. Everything I had read about CD and forms suggested that underwire bras were preferred to secure the form. I mentioned this to her but she insisted that I try on the bra with the forms. After I put on the bra and forms, she made the statement that with that bra, my breasts were “pouty”. I must have had a strange look on my face because she called another lady into the dressing room. That lady confirmed that “pouty” breasts were a good look for me. My goal was to not come out of the fitting with breasts that looked like Cadillac bumper bullets (dates me). Having a "pouty" look blew me away.

Well, I had heard of perky breasts but not “pouty” breasts. This was one of those revelation moments in my CD growth, breasts could exhibit personality or moods. As a CD, have you tried for a mood or personality in the look of your breasts?

This may sound stupid, but this is some of the stuff I think about.

Marvina Martian
12-16-2007, 12:29 AM
I have noticed this on GG's before. Some are perky and some are not. I guess pouty would be an accurate work to describe them. I know that sometimes my wife likes them and others doesn't so this would fall into the bittersweet category...

Gisele
12-16-2007, 08:07 AM
Pouty? The only time my breast are pouty is when they are sitting on my dresser.....Ok, maybe I am pouty cause they are on my dresser!? who knows?

To tell you the truth I have never heard them called pouty before. Perky, full, tiny, saggy and so on but never pouty. That's a new one on me.

HiDesert Heidi
12-16-2007, 09:07 AM
They sure do have personalities. My left one is much more outgoing, the one that stands up and gets noticed in a crowd while my right one is much more timid. She tends to get annoyed when given too much attention. But since their twins they do share some traits, like when they have had too much to drink they both get real nasty. Shamefull girls they are...Heidi...

corrinediane
12-16-2007, 10:38 AM
I do notice the difference in how my breast look depending on the bra I wear.

Carla Mel
12-16-2007, 06:05 PM
If breast had personnality so should have hair, feet, legs, lips, eyes, hips etc etc...
And perhaps they have or better you have, and therefore the trick is finding the wig, breast, lipstick, outfit matching with your personnality.
Apparently you already got the breast and the bra for sure and I suspect you got the rest...
Kisses
Carla

Deborah Jane
12-16-2007, 06:18 PM
My breasts get sulky if i don,t wear them enough:(..So to keep them happy i wear them as often as possible:D

Lanore
12-16-2007, 06:57 PM
Pouty?

Lanore

Billijo49504
12-16-2007, 07:53 PM
Will let's date me, How about a 58 Buick rubber tipped bumper bullets....BJ

breanna53
12-16-2007, 08:42 PM
something i saw posted on dressing and how to pass was choose a form that fit you, not one that makes you stand out. Sounds like thats what the woman who fitted your bra was trying to say. i recently changed my forms, i had a c cup, and now went to a b. i think it looks more natural...

flatlander_48
12-16-2007, 08:50 PM
Will let's date me, How about a 58 Buick rubber tipped bumper bullets....BJ

aka Dagmar's...

docrobbysherry
12-16-2007, 09:33 PM
But I have learned one important thing about underwire bras;
when u go up from size 9 to size 13 forms, don't wear an old underwire with the new, larger forms! I ruined a whole series of Sherry's pics, because of the visable indentations in her breasts.
RS