PDA

View Full Version : Pregnant?

sarah
04-11-2005, 09:32 PM
;) Did you ever wonder what you would look like pregnant.everyone should try it .Here is Sarah at 7 months... :confused:

Tristen Cox
04-11-2005, 11:40 PM
Interesting concept ;)

timme
04-12-2005, 12:07 AM
Hi Sarah,
I actually tried that a couple of time with real maternity wear.Vary cute looking my girlfriend thought.I love your hat!
Don't let the baby kick you too hard now?
TIMME
ARIZONA!

sarah
04-12-2005, 12:15 AM
Interesting concept ;)
Interesting would be to see you in this condition (please)

Sigrid
04-12-2005, 12:17 AM
Pregnant? I don't recall seeing any bridal pics from you. For shame!

~Sigrid

Rikki
04-12-2005, 12:53 AM
My wife says that I look pregnant. My bellie sticks out there so far that you would think that I was pregnant and I don't have to stuff pillows. :mad: :( I would love to get by shape back.

Rikki

diaperedbaby
04-12-2005, 07:08 AM
I would love to be the baby!

Tonia
04-12-2005, 07:28 AM
To late for that I was snipped..lol....:rolleyes:

Carrah
04-12-2005, 07:46 AM
Hmmm, interesting. I suppose the Governator got away with it, so why not? Yeah, I'll have to give that a try...

crispy
04-13-2005, 08:21 AM
vicky babe 4 life encouraged me to get pregnant and then abandoned me in the maternity ward. :( that was months ago.

............... nothing has happened yet, despite the HRT. :rolleyes: :)

Tristen Cox
04-13-2005, 09:14 AM
vicky babe 4 life encouraged me to get pregnant and then abandoned me in the maternity ward. :( that was months ago.

............... nothing has happened yet, despite the HRT. :rolleyes: :)
Ahh so you got stood up too then huh

ChristineRenee
04-13-2005, 09:47 AM
I know that look...I live that look! Rikki...I think you and I are prolly a matched set here girlfriend. I look about 5 months preggers myself....without any additional padding required!:p

Wendy me
04-13-2005, 12:57 PM
thats some thing i am not ready for again no matter who has it ...............

eleventhdr
04-13-2005, 03:01 PM
Yes i'd really love to be able to experience pregancy. To me this is ans ulitmate experience. And I don't understand why it is that only female's women are allowed to experience this. I'd realy like to be able to have a baby and have something like this to really call my own and raise it. Oh well maybe yet they will come up with a way for males to be able to get pregant or for a male to change sexes and then experience being female and being pregant as female without all of the current hassel of the sex change as it is now. I would change in a minute so that I could be female as I have been in many more past lives anyway. I'd really like to be this way once again. in and instand with no regrets or looking back at not being male any longer being male is not what you think it is anyway. Oh well. Just some random thinking. Jay Suzy The Doctor Eleventh.

Shanna GG
04-13-2005, 10:37 PM
After going through it I have to say there is a lot of hype about being pregnant.
You ladies really aren't missing out on much, all pregnancy does for us is give us something to bitch about and hold over a guys head.
*My feet are swollen
*My back hurts, let me have your pillows too.
*I spent three months vomiting, what were YOU doing?
*Oh MY Gods, Is that a...THIRD NIPPLE?

and of course the classic
*AND I HAD TO BIRTH THE CHILD....

Your not missing much but pain, the rest you can really be involved in by just watching, listening and feeling an understanding partners belly.
While I guess I can understand there is always envy when someone can do something you can't (like for me, it's writing my name in the snow.....) there is a big misconseption that a mother has a stronger bond because she carried the child. Not true. If you are around her enough and around the baby enough after the child is born, you could bond as much or more to you than the mother.

Kay, I am done my speach...By the way Sarah, CUTE pictures. You make a really convincing pregnant lady the way you hold yourself.
~Shanna

crispy
04-13-2005, 10:55 PM
Ahh so you got stood up too then huh
and the forum is still waiting for its firstborn :(

( we miss you vicky )

Sweet Susan
04-13-2005, 11:59 PM
I have to admit, I've never even thought of that one before.

Alicia
04-14-2005, 12:08 AM
Interesting concept, maybe I could get some maternity pants, then I wouldn't have to keep sucking in my fat belly! :eek:

Jennifer in CO
04-14-2005, 09:38 AM
I have to tell ya'll, its different. In 1991 I had abdominal surgery that when all was said and done my stomach muscles "relaxed" to a point that I looked 4-5 months pregnant (LOTS of toning, excercise, etc to get them to go away let me tell ya!). The girls were away for the weekend and my wife was cleaning out a closet of old maternity cloths (the baby factory was closed). Long story short, we went out that night as a pregnant woman and a girlfriend. Even tho Im 6'+ (and 150# at the time)there was no questioning my femininity...on the contrairy, it was supported. I guess that most people thought that even tho she was very tall, if she is pregnant, she has to be a she. By the end of the evening, I had to have a story down about the "baby" as I was constantly questioned about it. Talk about total acceptance as a woman...a very different feeling than thinking in the back of your mind "am I being read".

Jenn

azure
04-15-2005, 10:39 PM
I'd love to experience pregnancy!!!!!

Tessa
04-16-2005, 09:54 AM
Hi There

My name is Tessa and for anyone that doesn't know Sarah is my partner, and I'm sure by now you realise she is one sexy bitch. I am curious as to what anyone else thinks of the pictures she has posted.

Dragster
04-17-2005, 04:48 PM
Welcome Tessa, I can't imagine why no one else has welcomed you after your first post yet. It's always a pleasure to have another GG here, it gives us an insight from "the other, but most important side", especially for those of us not fortunate enough to have a sympathetic SO!

I'd say Sarah looks fantastic, especially with that convincing "bump"! Looks like Jennifer had some fun going out "pregnant", but how would you feel about going out with Sarah as your pregnant girlfriend? Bet you'd have a ball, but would you be able to stop laughing at all the comments and "help" you'd get from other people?

Tony

sarah
04-21-2005, 08:42 PM
;) Did you ever wonder what you would look like pregnant.everyone should try it .Here is Sarah at 7 months... :confused:
Some of you girls have wondered about my morales as you havent seen the wedding shots ..Well guess what the photos will be dug out of the archives on the weekend 29th ....What i really mean is the lovely gg is going to photograph me in her wedding dress and i get to use you girls as an excuse !!!