PDA

View Full Version : Dressing again......

Jayne
12-16-2007, 11:01 AM
I have been trying very hard to avoid cross dressing since my last post.
I have done reasonably well with a small amount of toe nail painting and shoe wearing in private.
I have now finished a large project on the house and my wife has gone to see her mother so I have painted my toes with clear varnish and as I know she is out for a while I have doned a bra panties suspender belt and stockings plus open toes shoes and am now sat here writing to you lot about it.
I really don't know why I have the urges but I feel calm when I am dressed like this. I used to get sexual pleasure from the experience but find this has gone. I do try to arouse myself when I do this just to give a justification for my self.
I just can't seem to stop even the painting of my toe nails is enjoyable but I don't know why.
What are your experiences and thoughts on the subject.

Angie G
12-16-2007, 11:37 AM
Hun don't try to get so deep into it just do it and enjoy :hugs:
Angie

Billijo49504
12-16-2007, 08:59 PM
I agree. If you have to be a good BOY, sneak a pair of panties on. If you are going to polish your nails, at least use a color. Pale pink looks nice:happy: Of course it would be better if your wife was aware of your dressing, so maybe she could join in. Yes, after a while, it's no longer a sexual thing, it just makes you feel relaxed. Like it's the way you should be..BJ

Jilmac
12-16-2007, 09:51 PM
:thinking:Jayne, I stopped trying to figure it out many years ago. Now I just tell myself that I want to emulate the females in my life:happy: PS The arousal does wane and then it becomes pure pleasure, so enjoy the pleasure girl.:thumbsup:

docrobbysherry
12-16-2007, 11:08 PM
Jayne dear, I remember when I used to be excited with just a few ladies things on. Now, I have 2 rooms, filled with some of the most elaborate ladies gear u could imagine! And I mostly only dress all-the-way now, ( see avatar). So, count your blessings!

But, even after doing all of that CDing, for all those years, I've NEVER painted my nails!
RS

vikki2020
12-17-2007, 12:08 AM
Jayne, you've finished a large house project,so reward yourself.Enjoy the moment!

Patti Girl
12-17-2007, 08:47 AM
:thinking:Jayne, I stopped trying to figure it out many years ago. Now I just tell myself that I want to emulate the females in my life:happy: PS The arousal does wane and then it becomes pure pleasure, so enjoy the pleasure girl.:thumbsup:

Same here. I've given up trying to figure it out (most of the time!). I just accept myself as I am and enjoy it.

Patti

Chari
12-17-2007, 09:39 AM
At times it becomes too confusing to understand all the emotional feelings of dressing. Just enjoy the ride and both sides of who you really are.

Hugs2U, Chari

Carly D.
12-17-2007, 01:09 PM
WELCOME BACK MY FRIEND TO THE SHOW THAT NEVER ENDS... to quote E.L.P.... the feeling might dull a bit but never completely goes away... or not in my case anyway...

Daintre
12-17-2007, 01:16 PM
Hi Jayne, I think that the overwhelming thought here is that your desire to dress will not completely go away. What most of have done is to accept that and enjoy the moment. You do not have to justify your behavior to yourself, it calms you and makes you feel good, that is great. It used to be sexual for me years ago, but now it is a way to satisfy a need that I have.

Nicolette01
12-17-2007, 01:20 PM
HI Jayne, from a new member. I have had my toenails done in clear polish during my pedicures from time to time-My wife doesn't know about my crossdressing, but she never had a problem with my having clear polish on my toenails.

Jayne
12-17-2007, 02:33 PM
Hi all
Thanks for the input.
BJ... I think I will take on board your philosophy and enjoy the time I dress (and when I cant I will slip on a pair of panties undeer my male clothes and enjoy the feel)
:)

charlie
12-17-2007, 02:40 PM
Hello Jane!
I think you have read all the posts to your question and have established that you just can't fight it. It is very much an addiction. I would rather not have it, but am hopelessly stuck like all the other fellows here. So why fight it? Why add remorse? Just wear what makes you feel good when you need to and know that it is a part of you.