PDA

View Full Version : anyone had these feelings

shirley1
12-16-2007, 08:30 PM
i intend to go out soon dressed but i'm now being honest i still do get a sexual turn on from crossdressing whether its wearing dresses skirts ect - i once did walk to the bottom of my road drunk a bit bit i got a massive adrenaline rush from doing it - the risk seemed to add to it - now i am back in the closet it doesnt seem to do much for me - i need to go out out take a risk does anyone else feel this way - without any risks its just a relaxing past time but no risk no excitement - i live on my own have about 30 skirts cant walk past a womens clothes shop these days without wanting to go in - i am envious of woman god so envious but really feel the need now to go out and find out who or what i really am - does anyone else identify with that !

Billijo49504
12-16-2007, 09:19 PM
The first thing I have to say is DON'T GO OUT DRUNK!!!!:drink: You could wind up in jail with Bubba.Not fun!!!
Then I'll tell you to go out dressed. First to a drive in and then to maybe a Stop And Rob for a sluppy or something. Then if you want the ultimate test of being comfortable, go out in the day time to a big grocery store, for a box of tampons. If you can handle that, you can do anything...BJ

docrobbysherry
12-16-2007, 09:22 PM
Shirley, I think if u r trying to ask a question, u should re-read your thread. The answer is in there, not out here!
RS

Sarah Doepner
12-16-2007, 11:09 PM
Shirley, I find that regardless of how tired I am, if I dress it gives me more energy than almost anything else I can do. There are many things about this behavior that seem to be very basic and positive reinforcement. By that, I mean your body and brain get a postitive stimulus, either sexual or when you satisfy that need to identify something deeper in your personality.
The adrenaline rush is a great feeling on it's own, and we all know that there are people that do risky behaviors just to get that rush. Try to avoid the adrenaline high as a positive aspect of your dressing if you can. Like going out drunk, it can lead to a very negative result. While you are in the closet, it doesn't mean you can't work on preparing for your next trip out. Don't go out until you are really ready to be out en femme, but not just for the rush associated with the risk. Take up skydiving for the adrenaline, okay?

Patti Girl
12-17-2007, 08:11 AM
Shirley,

There are many different types of people in the crossdressing/transgendered spectrum. People who do it for very different reasons.

Some do it for the sexual turn on, some do it just because it feels natural. All are legitimate and real.

I think the advice you have been given here about being careful is well said. While there is nothing illegal about crossdressing, doing so while your judgment is impaired (either by alcohol or hormones) can be very risky and could end up in a situation you (and others) will regret.

Patti

SANDRA MICHELLE
12-17-2007, 10:45 AM
Wow if I lived alone I would be dressing and going out full time en-femme. I would not need to be drunk, always like to be in control of any situation that comes up. I agree, take the plunge and go out for a drive and see how that goes, then build up to bigger and better things. I get a rush all the time when I can get fully dressed, not so much when I just have under clothes which is all the time. I guess I would be in a perpetual state of excitement if I did so it's probably best that it only happens at full attire.

gennee
12-17-2007, 10:55 AM
People derive diffrerent things from crossdressing. I'm happy that you want to go out more and that's good. In time you will find what you're comfortable with.

Gennee:happy: