PDA

View Full Version : How feminine do you rate yourself ?

Nadia-Maria
12-17-2007, 09:40 AM
There has already been a thread about such a matter. The original poll - closed now - was posted in 2006 by Marla S.

I will reformulate the old thread for deriving updated results, if you are OK with it.

The question is intended for TGirls only (MTF CD) :
<< Try to give a rough estimate of your feminine part in percent of your whole personnality. The answer can be anywhere between 0 and 100%. It has to be a feeling of yours, independently of your feminine look and regardless of the percent of time you live dressed enfemme. >>

For example, if you would feel 100% feminine, even if you would not plan to do the transition, then you can rate simply 100%.

I wish to get 5 entries for the poll :

0-20% fem side
20-40% fem side
40-60% fem side
60-80% fem side
80-100% fem side

Enjoy it !

Before posting the new poll (note that I don't know how to post it) , I wish to receive your comments about the question. With the help of your comments, I could improve the formulation of the question.

Kisses and Thanks

Hugs
Nadia

RobertaFermina
12-17-2007, 11:05 AM
I feel relatively feminine EnFemme...relative to myself prior to ever crossdressing, which would be a few years ago.

I feel like a lot of individual femmish traits got organized within Roberta, which makes me feel more feminine than I did without crossdressing.

:rose: Roberta :rose:

Jeri_32683
12-17-2007, 11:33 AM
I would say I am in the 0-20&#37; fem side rang, do parly becuse I am shy and partly becuse I am still fairly deep in the Closet...

~Jeri

MarciManseau
12-17-2007, 12:19 PM
Having been full time for 6 years and working every day, I think I'm about 95&#37;

And the other 5% is small so it's easy to hide :)

Hugs, Marci :hugs:

Carly D.
12-17-2007, 12:49 PM
I don't think myself as fem at all really.. just cross dress.. I did vote the 0-20% range and that would be more like under 5%..

ravens_roost2004
12-17-2007, 12:54 PM
Not a much as I would like to feel:D But I can not dress all the time, nor have I ever been out enfem. One of these days maybe.:thumbsup:

joann07
12-17-2007, 01:08 PM
I voted 60 - 80&#37;, but I think I'm more closer to 80% femme.
When I'm dresed, my presentation, mannerisms, and all are completely femme and so I pass extremely well.

As for the other 20%, however, my femme voice is not exactly 100% so that where the other 10% male is.
And although I like to do the girly things when I'm out, my guy side is still kicks in when I see a very attractive woman and so I must check her out, as well as her clothes. This is were the remaining 10% falls.

Hugs!

Kate Simmons
12-17-2007, 01:08 PM
As much as I need to be. Funny you should ask this Hon as I've been thinking about this very thing. My perception of myself is an overall one and I'm not "male' or "female" per se in the classic sense.I don't always look like my avatars :heehee:. I utilize what I need of both genders and they naturally overlap. It wasn't always this way, however, and I used to feel I had to be one or the other. I finally listened to my innate feelings and my inner self and nowadays it takes far less effort being who I want to be. Blame that on Isis, this is the Age of Aquarious after all when feminine energy(which is true balance of feelings) holds sway anyway.;):battingeyelashes::happy:

Lisa Golightly
12-17-2007, 01:11 PM
More than some women and less than others.

Nadia-Maria
12-17-2007, 01:36 PM
I don't think myself as fem at all really.. just cross dress.. I did vote the 0-20% range and that would be more like under 5%..

When I was younger, I could well have written exactly the same thing.
I was a male, period. I did not relate my CD at all with having a feminine part.

Recently, I have understood I had a true feminine self within me. And she is very happy when I allow my fem side to express herself.... It's a wonderful feeling, and I enjoy it more and more to feel as a woman.

At the moment, I rated (for the poll) my fem side at 25%. But the value is clearly increasing. For example, a few days ago, I bought for first time (pink) lipstick, whereas still recently I would not have imagined it at all. I might shave my legs in the future !!!

May be in a few months the balance will grow from 1 quarter fem to a third fem.... !!!
I love this bright future, becoming more feminine !!

Hugs

Nadia

Deborah Jane
12-17-2007, 01:37 PM
Some days more than others!! Yesterday 40&#37;, but today probably less, due to a very stressful day at work!! I voted 20_40%

charllote34
12-17-2007, 02:49 PM
When i am in drab i feel 95% male , in femme mode i feel about 60% fem

stormrider
12-17-2007, 04:32 PM
I have found that my femmininity is far more dominant than my masculinity. I rate myself as 90 to 95% femminine. Being alone has afforded me the opportunity to become more of myself than I ever expected.

Michelle

jennydl
12-17-2007, 05:14 PM
I must say I found this question hard to answer.Mostly because I'm not sure I know what it is like to feel feminine,or masculine for that matter.When I dress it is to feel pretty/sexy,to enjoy being girly.I feel more comfortable/at
ease when dressed.I voted 40% to 60% because my personality traits are
about 50/50 male/female when you strip away my macho exterior imposed
by society(growing up being told a man is a man ,anything else is not acceptable)

from somewhere in the middle.
jennydl

tricia_uktv
12-17-2007, 05:25 PM
60-80% feminine is about right for me i think. I an on hormones and there is more to come but there is no way I can reach 100% and thats important

Jazzmine
12-17-2007, 06:10 PM
If you're actually dressed (whether you pass or not doesn't matter), are you not 100&#37; feminine? Oh sorry take off 10% for the boys tucked away. So 90%when dressed?
I cannot see the point of going to the bother of getting all dressed up and then not falling 100% in love with it. :love:

When in male mode you can choose your "feelings" level from 0-100%. Maybe it will depend on the company you keep at the time. Or how much absorbed in your activity you are. For me it's hard enough just finishing a triathlon let alone trying to "feel" feminine while doing it! At that point I'm just wishing the bloody finish line was a bit closer!!! Or how can I feel feminine or masculine when I'm 100% concentrating on taking a photograph of a mountain while suspended from a cliff face on an abseiling rig? There's more important things to be focused on right then. :D

I'm sure women don't say "thank God I'm a female" while doing these things!!!

:hugs: Jazzmine

Suzy Harrison
12-17-2007, 06:25 PM
I put down 60-80&#37; - but it's a difficult thing to put a number on.

In drab I don't feel male. I don't like doing 'guy things' (never had) - and I find myself trying to pass myself off as a guy when I don't feel that way inside.

I feel more female, but the lack of breasts and the lifestyle I have to lead holds me back from feeling 100% female

All very confusing.

Veronica 1
12-17-2007, 08:12 PM
I had to go in the middle as when I am in drab I still have a fem outlook on a lot of things (Shopping :D) and when I get dressed I really start to let the girl out.

docrobbysherry
12-17-2007, 08:25 PM
If you're actually dressed (whether you pass or not doesn't matter), are you not 100% feminine? Oh sorry take off 10% for the boys tucked away. So 90%when dressed?
I cannot see the point of going to the bother of getting all dressed up and then not falling 100% in love with it. :hugs: Jazzmine

I think this is accurate for me. I voted zero to 20 tho.
Because, when NOT dressed I would have said I am, "zero femininity", 3 months ago. Now, I'm starting to look at what women r wearing ocassionally. So, maybe I'm 5% now.
RS

SweetCaroline
12-17-2007, 09:27 PM
I'm going to say 80-100 for three reasons. 1) I tend to be pretty ambigous looking even in full male mode, which for me is Hawaiian shirts and naturally long hair. 2) more and more I've been "acting" Caroline in my day to day life as a man to the point where I almost have to "act" to present myself as a man rather than the other way around. 3) almost no one I know, weather they know I'm a dresser or not, thinks of me as being "macho" or manly in the first place.

I hope that answers your question.:happy:

trannie T
12-17-2007, 10:20 PM
I love wearing the clothes. I love the makeup. But the truth is that I'm still a fat guy in a dress.

Jilmac
12-17-2007, 10:47 PM
My femininity ranges somewhere in between galagher and ellen de generis:tongueout

Nicole Erin
12-17-2007, 10:54 PM
My femininity ranges somewhere in between galagher and ellen de generis:tongueout

Ellen Degenerate is like a negative amt of femme-ness. I know you are more femme than that.

My range is 40 - 60% Closer to 50%. This includes my looks, actions, thoughts, clothing, everything. For every male trait I have, I have a feminine one to counteract it.

Stormgirl
12-17-2007, 10:58 PM
20 to 40&#37; I guess

windycissy
12-17-2007, 10:59 PM
When I'm en femme, it's like 80%, I'm a bit of a tomboy (very casual about my hair, nails and makeup) but I like wearing cute clothes. On the other hand, when I'm en drabbe, it's like 80% macho, like last night I had a burger and beers at a sports bar, wouldn't give that up for the world...so I rated myself 50-50!

Jacqui
12-17-2007, 11:17 PM
I often wonder what it is like to feel or think feminine.
Many members here would say, it doesn't matter, it's how you feel inside.

I do know what it's like, though, to feel masculine, but femininity continues to elude me.

Is it the stereotypical feelings, (amongst many) like, "I need to go shopping!"; "I want to look beautiful"; "I love to cry at sad movies"; "what man invented panty hose?"; "I hate these damned bra straps!"....
whatever it is to think of myself as feminine, I would want to have those thoughts, those feelings.

Perhaps the real question is, "How would others rate you on the scale of femininity?"

But to answer your question, I'll be in the 0-20% range and trying to improve..

ericalynncd
12-17-2007, 11:24 PM
60-80% here.

Marvina Martian
12-18-2007, 12:35 AM
I had to go with the 50-50% too. I tend to like doing both guy and girl things, dressed or not. When I am dressed it comes out quite a bit more and when in drab there is a balance.

Nadia-Maria
12-20-2007, 02:08 PM
Many thanks to all of us, as we can be fairly satisfied by the first results of the poll, from 144 voters so far :

The results show a bell-shaped curve around a mean at about 50% !!
So I would assume that the average CDers consider themselves as halfway towards the feminine end.

And I would draw an hypothesis :

If crossdressing is a way to express the feminity, expressing the latent (and at first often repressed) feminity would lead to continuously develop the feminity to its full potential.

Then, which is the average full potential of feminity we do have, as CDers ?
Certainly a much higher level than 50% , since all the voting CDers have not yet expressed their full latent feminine potential.

Unhappily, I don't know if-how we are representative of the general population, in terms of age and life developement. (Maybe an administrator can say the average age of the participants of this forum ??)
If we were on average at age 30-40, the full potential of feminity in ourselves could be hypothetized - who knoxs - quasi as high as 100% ... ???

It's only my 2 cents ...

Hugs
Nadia

Sally24
12-20-2007, 09:25 PM
Since I've always been a sensitive 60's kind of "guy" I feel about 60-70% female. I'm getting very comfortable as Sally and more and more she is me. Like some others have mentioned, I've noticed Sally bleeding over into my boy mode more and more. And I do think I would have made a more mainstream girl than boy (better? I don't know)

shirley1
12-20-2007, 09:38 PM
i have always hidden my female side as much as possible in my everyday male life- but i am doing so less now - i have always twiddled with my hair when its long, i get emtional when i watch a sad movie, i cross my legs a lot does that count ? i dont walk feminely in male mode but as soon as i dress i swing my arms more outwardsely, cross my arms when i'm walking, i think i surpress my female side a lot of the time but i'd say i'm about as feminine as the average female when i can or want to be whats that about 80% feminine !

Billijo49504
12-20-2007, 09:41 PM
We have a disagreement here, I said 40 - 60%, but my wife says it's more. But she can't put a number on it...BJ

SandyR
12-20-2007, 10:24 PM
ummmm.....well I do cross my legs like a girl and file my nails....maybe 40%.....

Hugs...

SandyR

Lisa Renee
12-20-2007, 10:40 PM
This is actually hard to answer. When I'm dressed, I'm sure I am in the upper part of 80% Femmme. But in guy mode I'm all male, no Fem traits at all as far as I can tell.

Dawn Marie
12-20-2007, 10:55 PM
When I'm not dressed I would have to say about 20 to 40%, but when I'm fully dressed then I would have to go with 95%.