PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone ever use leg makeup?

Janis Edwards
12-17-2007, 03:11 PM
I often apply leg makeup instead of pantyhose. Looks and feels great, no restrictions. I use a color very close to my skin color which gives legs a very smooth, sexy, nude look. You should try it, you will love it, saves money on pantyhose as well. It will also look really nice on those special occasions when applied and combined with a pair of very sheer stockings or pantyhose. Bruises and imperfections just disappear. However! it can be a bit chilly in winter climates.
Janis

Trinni
12-17-2007, 03:26 PM
I have never tried it and wonder how it feels. I love the feel of stocking and pantyhose and if it doesn't change how that feels I think it would be a great idea. It would open the door to going with a lighter and more sheer color.

RobertaFermina
12-17-2007, 04:49 PM
Janis,

Glad it works for you, but I usually don't put anything on my legs, and then only on spots.

I prefer to have a few blemishes show to preserve a more realistic presentation. I'm happy with my leg coloring, and not wishing to show more "tan."

I do have a few purplish blemishes due to the shingles. These I often cover with a cover-stick, or matching foundation. As often as not, I just leave them show.

I hate the time it takes at the end of an evening to remove makeup....having to remove it from my legs would be way too much.

Sorry, don't do it !

:rose: Roberta :rose:

tricia_uktv
12-17-2007, 05:21 PM
I spend a lot of the time bare legged because I can use jewellery then - interesting thought though

Denise Barrett
12-17-2007, 10:22 PM
Hi Janis, :hugs:

I use some leg makeup to cover nicks and cuts from shaving. No matter how careful I am, I get one of two and they take weeks to heal, so I cover them up. My stockings are sheer and nude so I have to use makeup, but just love the feeling of nylons with the spandex, silky smooth. I only go bare legged in a swimsuit or shorts.

Love ya all, :love:
Dee

SandyR
12-17-2007, 10:54 PM
It works great on my tats, keeps them covered......I still like to wear hose.....

SandyR

trannie T
12-17-2007, 10:55 PM
My mother told me that during the war leg makeup was popular as nylon was used for the war effort. There was even a pencil to use to mimic the back seam of the hose.

Nicole Erin
12-17-2007, 10:57 PM
Heck no it would be too much a pain in the butt to wear "pantyhose in a bottle". I hate liquid pantyhose.

UASIANGAL
12-18-2007, 02:05 AM
I do use make up to hiding my imperfections for a photoshoot. I also found a "Spray-on Pantyhose" product from Japan that covers up amazingly and only washes off with soap and water! But, 3 pairs of pantyhose are cheaper than a can of this!

wannabie
12-18-2007, 02:27 AM
I've tried the leg makeup. my advice- don't use it anywhere its going to touch your clothes.
It makes my legs look great but when I used it while wearing kapris there were stains around my pants cuffs, and one of my favoriate white skirts had to be taken to the cleaners because when I was sitting it touched part of my leg that I had sprayed.
I didn't think it would stain but it did. especially in the summer time when you sweat.