PDA

View Full Version : Caught off guard

CarrieAnneEvers
12-17-2007, 04:13 PM
Hey,

Have you ever gotten fully dressed en femme in the house and then go about your business and sort of forget you are dressed. I did that today and I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror and saw a woman there. That is a nice feeling. Be careful though I almost answered the door en femme once having forgotten I was dressed!

Nicolette01
12-17-2007, 04:16 PM
Is that why you didn't answer when I came by to say "hello, and welcome to the group from a new member".!!!!!

man in panties
12-17-2007, 04:18 PM
Ha ha ha, Ive done that quite a bit.

sissystephanie
12-17-2007, 04:39 PM
Hey,

Have you ever gotten fully dressed en femme in the house and then go about your business and sort of forget you are dressed. I did that today and I caught a glimpse of myself in the mirror and saw a woman there. That is a nice feeling. Be careful though I almost answered the door en femme once having forgotten I was dressed!

I dress enfemme (but no wig or makeup) quite often at home, since I am a widower now. Just recently I was on my computer, upstairs, and the doorbell rang. I do get a fair amount of door-to-door salespeople, so I decided to just answer the door dressed. First I looked out the peep hole. Good Thing!! It was my ex son-in-law, who had come by to drop off something for my daughter. I decided that answering the door was probably not a good idea, since no one else knows I am a CD!

Sissy/Stephanie

Girl on the outside, man underneath

BTw, I live in Alpharetta.

StacyCD
12-17-2007, 04:55 PM
I keep hoping that will happen to me! The closest I've come is walking out of the house and I forgot to remove my earings. I noticed them when I got to the drive thru for McDonalds!

Veronica 1
12-17-2007, 08:27 PM
That is how I got busted by the daughter-in-law. I answered the door wearing my pumps and after walking up the stairs in front of her, well, she just could not miss the heels at eye level.

Brenda1423
12-17-2007, 08:48 PM
I left the house dressed in drab and was driving to the store and noticed I had lipstick on. I had to turn around and go home. It was the 16 hour lipstick.

mike47
12-17-2007, 09:50 PM
It hasn't happen as far as answering the door, but my son and his friend came in the house and luckily I was in my bedroom and was capable of changing prior to them seeing me.

trannie T
12-17-2007, 10:58 PM
Every time I dress at home I hope the Witnesses will come by.

gingerli
12-25-2007, 10:18 PM
Once upon a time, many, many years ago, I was working at a 6, sometimes 7, day a week job. At the end of one of those weeks, I decided to dress that night, since my boss had promised me, no matter what happened, she would NOT call me in the next day!

I had gone out earlier that week and gotten myself some new Barbizon Satin Remarque lingerie and couldn't wait to try it on. And since I was in the mood, I decided to dress up all the way.

I put on a black bra with birdseed-stocking breast forms, a pair of one-size too-small black bikini panties, my new black satin-and-lace tap pants, the matching half-slip, the matching full slip, Sears-brand thigh-high stockings, a black skirt, long-sleeve white satin blouse, and a pair of black size 12WW high-heeled knee-high boots. I also went into the bathroom and applied my makeup, splashed myself with some Charlie cologne, and put on my ash blond Farrah Fawcett style wig. Since, by this point, I did not feel like messing around with nail polish and/or fake nails, I then put on a pair of wrist-length gloves.

I then went back into my bedroom, turned on the TV to some old romance movie, lay on the bed, and enjoyed the feel of my outfit while still half watching the movie. At some point, I fell asleep.

Before I get to the point of this story, I should give you a picture of what I really looked like. I am 191cm tall (6ft3in), big-boned even for this height, and fat-bellied to boot. My hat size is 8 1/2 (26 in. head), my shoe size is 12 1/2 mens(us), my glove size is 9, and I have very broad shoulders.

In reality, because of my shoulder width, I should wear size 28/30 XXXTall womens tops (which, naturally, do not exist); I can get away with 24/26 bottoms and need a size 14/15 (us) womens shoe.

That night, my blouse was size 24T; as such, it fit me like a second skin, restricted my arm and shoulder movement, and the cuffs were unbuttoned since they were 4 to 5 in. from my wrists. My new slip was the length of a longish chemise and fit around me like a sausage casing. The boots felt like some medieval torture device, cramping and crushing my toes and feet. My wig fit like a crown of thorns.

Because of my overall size, I have never dressed often and generally my only opportunities to go out and about are on Halloween. Therefore, my makeup "skills" are questionable, at best. No matter the number of HOURS I devote to it, somehow, I always end up looking like a cross between Tammy Faye Bakker and the Insane Clown Posse. In short, I tend to look like a serious nightmare in DRAG!!!

Now you have the picture; Back to the story!

I woke up to loud insistent knocking on my door. I was tempted to pretend that no-one was home; the lights and TV being on gave the lie to that story. I yelled out to wait: that I was coming, and got out of bed. The pain that greeted me as I set foot to floor reminded me of how I was attired. OMG---I tried to unzip the boots and discovered that my fingers wouldn't respond with the gloves on. I stripped them off and threw them in the closet; I removed the boots-ditto the closet; followed quickly by the skirt, the blouse, my birdseed buddies, and then the wig. Meanwhile, the knocking on the door continued apace---there was just NO WAY I was going to be able to strip completely and still answer the door; after all, it might be someone important, like a bill collector or even the police.

Fortunately, I didn't have to strip: hanging on the closet door was my trusty calf-length caftan. I yanked it over my head, adjusted it so that the lace on the bodice of my slip was not showing, covered my nylon clad feet and legs with a pair of knee-high soccer socks and hobbled my way to the door. Just as I was about to open the door, an insistent pain in my ears reminded me that I was wearing clip-on earrings which I grabbed off and stuffed into the pockets of the caftan.

The sight that greeted my eyes when I finally opened the door was worse than bill collectors: two clean cut, freshly-scrubbed earnest young men, each identically dressed in black shoes, black pants, white long-sleeved shirts, skinny black ties, each carrying a book in one hand---the Jehovah's Witnesses were ruining my morning off!

On top of the sour mood I was now in, they were in worse trouble: unlike the vast majority of their victims, I've actually read the bible for my own edification. So for the next hour or so, we traded questions and answers. Actually, I answered all of their questions; they had trouble answering many of mine. But, finally tiring of the game, and having a tract of my own that needed expression, I told them I had to go take a dump (although not so politely) and then invited them to return if they needed more education in regards to the book they were carrying.

I went to the bathroom, relieving myself of my burdens and consigned them to the depths. When I stood to wash my hands, the mirror reminded me of something I'd forgotten: when I fell asleep last night, I had also worn a rather heavy layer or two of makeup!!!!!

P.S. There is a codicil to this story:

Sometime later, weeks perhaps, months probably, as I was getting ready to go to work, there was a knock at my door. There stood a young fellow whom I did not know. He reminded me of THAT morning, said he was the younger of the two, and had some questions for me. I told him that I was in a bit of a hurry but to go ahead and ask away. His questions had nothing to do with the bible---they were instead about how a 'friend' of his could go about acquiring various garments and accouterments of the female variety for his own use, without causing a stir.

It seems a conversion DID occur THAT morning, just not the one planned on!

marny
12-26-2007, 12:25 AM
Have answered the door for mail or pizza when dressed. Not on purpose. just timing. Reactions? I think they have seen it all. Not even a raised eyebrow.
:drink: have also been half way downtown and realized I am wearing 2" gold sandles. :tongueout go girl!

Marvina Martian
12-26-2007, 12:46 AM
Gingerli, I must say that was a great story! ;)

MAJESTYK
12-26-2007, 07:17 AM
Gingerli, That has got to be one of the funniest stories I have ever heard. I'll chuckle to myself for weeks just thinking about it. Class comes in large packages, you wear it well indeed.:thumbsup:

Eugenie
12-26-2007, 07:30 AM
It has seldom happened to me. The experience of x-dressing is so intense that I can't forget I'm "en femme". Actually, even when I'm not dressed I feel so much like a woman that it becomes obsetional...

:hugs:
Eugenie

Angie G
12-26-2007, 08:57 PM
Yes I have hun :hugs:
Angie

CheriTV2006
12-27-2007, 12:41 AM
I'm hoping to get to the point when I "can forget." On record, I've surprised one or two people at the door. Many times, people have noticed very slight makeup left on my face in drab (that darn eyeliner!) I enjoy the self-exploitation so much. I'm just anticipating somebody to ask why I have a dressing table/mirror in my bedroom. The more the merrier!