PDA

View Full Version : Remembering the firsts

MsMichelle
04-12-2005, 08:38 AM
As I replied to a few e-mails this morning and saw a few posts, it forced me to remiss for a few moments. You gals who are well out of that dank and musty closet, will be able to relate while those still in that closet, will have something to look forward too.
Some of my firsts came by way of a natural progression, while others were forced upon me for the most part, by circumstances.
One such first came when another TG girlfriend and I travelled two hours to another city to attend a house party being held by a support group. When we arrived at the location we put on our coats grabbed our purses and to my dismay I discovered I had left my smokes in the motel that we changed in. So it was off to a store, all the while talking about having to go and buy something while enfemme. Nervous? you bet but it turned out to be no big ?deal. I asked for my brand in my most soft voice, gave the yound man my money and got a curteous "Thank you Maam" Now that really impressed the hell out of me. That was a real first.
Arriving back at this huge townhouse complex, I parked the car yet again and off we went. We were forced to walk down a paved driveway between two rows of townhouses. On the way down people were sitting on their front lawns and watched us. But what really hit me was the sound of our heels on the pavement. I said to my friend "Do you hear that" What she said, the people talking. No silly the sound of our heels echoing around the buildings. Oh yea she said, isn't that a neat sound? Ineed it was, it was something that a few years previous I would never have dreamed of ever hearing. But to this day that moment still sticks with me like it was yesterday. To this day I still can't help but to be amazed at that very sound when I am downtown or out shopping alone.
Another major first was the first time my car broke down on the side of a very busy road. My wife and two friends were coming back from a support group meeting when my car died on the way home. It also happened to die right in front of a park entrance. My two TG friends had gone to fetch help and my wife and I waited with the car. It wasn't long before a police car pulled up behind me. My wife was frantic thinking all the worst that could happen. The officer came up and I opened the door as I couldn't put the power window down. He said you can't park here Maam you are blocking the park entrance. I chirped out a yes Sir I'm sorry but my car died and this is as far as I coasted. He asked if I need help and I said it was on the way. He said well we have to get you out of the way. He radioed another cruiser and those two police officers pushed my car out of the way easily. I was going to get out and help but he just said, you just steer Madam and we will push. They knew only too well that I was Transgendered. However I was treated with the utmost dignity and respect. It was a first dealing with the police while enfemme but it wasn't any hardship either.
Another great first was going out clubbing enfemme the first time. I was out to a club one night and had taken my wife with me. It was winter, snowing and very windy and while walking into the club I got a blast of cold air and blowing snow up my skirt. Wow what a rush that was. But on the way out of the club, I went to hop over a snow bank and lost a heel in the snow. That was a horrid experience. It was one though that my wife insisted i go out and buy a pair of winter boots. Well the very next day off I went enfemme to buy a pair of winter boots. A salesman came over and asked if he could help. I said I wanted a pair of winter boots. He asked what style etc. I said leather, lined and with a very small heel. He ended up showing me a beautiful par of knee highs insulated lining and a 1" heels. I bought them right away. In leaving the salesman came up to me and wispered, "I'm a Crossdresser myself and I would never have had the nerve to do what you just did"
Another first was getting a makeover at a cosmetics counter. The cosmetics counter was Mac Cosmetics. I booked the appointment and told them I was Transgendered. They told me to come as I normally would go out but just not to put on any makeup. So off I went skirt, heels and wig. Despite getting some weird looks from passers by, the girls did a fantastic job. I ended up buying $300 in products but spent the entire day with that makeup on. It looked so awesome that it broke my heart having to remove it at 3:00 AM in the morning after a great night dancing.
Do you remember the first time dancing in heels at a club only to find out you really like to dance enfemme but not as a guy?
Over the numerous years since kicking the closet door off it's hinges, I have lost track of the hundreds of firsts. However there are still some that are as fresh today as they were yesterday.
Maybe you have some memorable firsts worthy of sharing as well.

Michelle Renee
Ottawa

MistyCD
04-12-2005, 03:11 PM
Bravo !!!

Luv Misty

Priscilla1018
04-12-2005, 03:27 PM
Outstanding! Wow you have some really great firsts.Way to go girl.

Love and Hugs,
Priscilla

Shy Charlotte
04-12-2005, 03:31 PM
Hmm, thought I was relatively out of the closet but looks like you put me to shame. I think other than clubbing, my only activity was going to get a pack of cigarettes from the 7 Eleven. Although I dance both drab & fem, I have to admit it's alot more fun en femme (although I was wearing some 9", high angled platforms and couldn't walk right for a few days afterwards from the callouses). You go girl!!