PDA

View Full Version : Exercise and workout options

Leohose
12-17-2007, 09:52 PM
When you workout or exercise, what do you wear for your sessions? I wear leotards and pantyhose and tights (some of you know that already ; ), It gives me more energy, sorta like the old sheeer enerrrrgy pantyhose commercials, Freedom of movement yet secure comfort, umm. What do you like to wear for workouts, let me know, NOVA area, leotards are hard to find, but I heard there is a place that "encourages" leotard wear by all, any thoughts. : )

SandyR
12-17-2007, 09:58 PM
For me its all guy mode durring work outs. Lots of arobics......keeps the body young, and the legs nice and girly......

SandyR

silkenhose
12-17-2007, 10:36 PM
thought with this one i was on my own, I work out in thong leotards and sheer to the waist pantyhose....

have gym in the house however if i go out to the gym still have this on under the sweats....

KateSpade83
12-17-2007, 11:48 PM
All guy bike clothes when I go biking!

Marvina Martian
12-18-2007, 12:27 AM
:iagree:
This is what I do as well. It is a little hard to hide ones self in cycling gear and still be able to ride correctly!

windycissy
12-18-2007, 12:37 AM
I recently got a women's jogging outfit, complete with a jogging bra and a girly ball cap to tuck my wig in, now I can go from my women's pjs to my jogging suit to a dress or skirt, and never have to put on a stitch of male clothing 24/7, sometimes I'll go days at time totally en femme

Stormgirl
12-18-2007, 01:08 AM
standard PT stuff

Scotty
12-18-2007, 01:49 AM
I wear a heavy white cotton two piece suit :)
With a yellow belt around the waist.....

But at home I wear these Jockey womens work out pants, very breathable!!

Also have some gray womens sweats - pink womens sweats with the wide flared leg - love those...

And a pink puma breathable shirt...or any one of my jockey tank tops - I love the snug fit on those..

Sallee
12-18-2007, 01:52 AM
It is all guy drag at the gym or for general working out Although I did go for a bike ride once while cross dressed

Phyliss
12-18-2007, 04:38 AM
Going to the gym everyday, I've acquired quite a few "sets" of "workout clothes". By putting together a complete set for each day, life is easier to get ready. Baggy sweat shirt, pants, undies, bra and support stockings, all neatly folded in one bundle.
Starting from the inside, a bra by Wacoal, pull over type style # 87042, (micro fiber helps to wick away and sweat). Next, support stockings from Allegro, in the 15 - 20 mmg range, (Helps with these old pins). Then a thigh shaper from Barely There, (helps with the "tuck") these work as well as any pair of "compression shorts" I've found. For pants, I've found some nice loose fitting spandex types from Nike, Alethetic Works, Danskin, and some other makers. Most of them are either black or dark gray. Of course I wear sneakers bought at both Payless and Fashion Bug.
I make not be able to "exercise well" ,but I do "look good" at it. During the summer I'll wear some shorts from F.B. Nobody has made any comment about my legs being hairless. Mostly because nobody wants to look at them .

Sharon
12-18-2007, 04:59 AM
Exercise? Workout? OMG! -- you mean people really do that stuff? :eek:

Well, I pretty much limit myself to taking nice leisurely walks..., when it isn't too cold..., or too hot..., or too wet.., or when there isn't a good movie to watch on television. But right as gold, I manage to get in at least one walk every week or two..., or at least once per season..., well, I'm not entirely sure I have done so this Autumn yet, but I still have a couple days to go to keep up the regimen I maintain. But I also like to say going up and down the gazillion steps in my house is more than enough exercise. Thank God for the refrigerator and recliner I installed halfway between the first and second floors!

Oh yeah, the thread topic!:o Yep, I wear clothing when I go out for my walks -- shorts, tees, nice white sneakers, and a purse to hold the candy bars and soda that allow me to make it until I crawl home again.

Kate Simmons
12-18-2007, 05:06 AM
Workout? My dancing is a workout every time. Other than that, I occassionally practice moves with my katana-oh yeah--gotta love it.Now shoveling the ice yesterday, that was a workout I could have done without.:happy:

RachelDenise
12-18-2007, 05:46 AM
I generally wear women's lycra bike shorts to work out.

insearchofme
12-18-2007, 07:38 AM
Guy stuff for my weight,swimming and outdoor biking workouts. If I'm on the stationary bike at home and if my wife isn't around I'll wear a sports bra. I don't need it but it sure does feel good.

tammysuetv
12-18-2007, 09:27 AM
I have done both. When in public at a gym I wear guy stuff. When alone at home is girly workout wear.

joann07
12-18-2007, 09:45 AM
I've gone outside running in pantyhose, ladies gym shorts, and a sweatshirt.

androgyne
12-18-2007, 10:27 AM
I do a lot of vinyasa yoga and like to wear loose fitting pants that are 95% cotton 5% lycra for stretching. Of all places, I found some inexpensive ones at Target, but they don't carry them anymore - probably because I bought most of the ones that were on the rack, he,he.

joann07
12-18-2007, 10:30 AM
I do a lot of vinyasa yoga and like to wear loose fitting pants that are 95% cotton 5% lycra for stretching. Of all places, I found some inexpensive ones at Target, but they don't carry them anymore - probably because I bought most of the ones that were on the rack, he,he.

Oh! So you're the one hogging them up. I knew it! :eek:
Thanks for not sharing them! :p
I'm just kidding girlfriend! :happy:

Hugs! :hugs:

androgyne
12-18-2007, 10:43 AM
Hi Joann, yes, I confess, it's me that has been hogging them! :hugs:

docrobbysherry
12-18-2007, 11:08 AM
I've gotten some great ideas here. I'll have to try wearing tites and a leotard to the gym and see how that goes over. Hmmm. I wonder, should I wear a tutu, also?
RS

SiobhanW
12-18-2007, 01:20 PM
I've started to exercise before wearing a leotard, tights, and heels. It has always, predictably, ended up transitioning to another type of "physical activity" well before I'd had the appropriate amount of exercise.

Edit: Oh, and every day I excerise in Champion brand lycra compression shorts from Target. Before they had the male ones, I used to buy the female ones. The male ones are better made. Neither give me a sexual thrill, it's really all about the workout.

jackieo
12-18-2007, 02:43 PM
I uselessly were leotard and tites and a long sweats shirt and short socks and white womens canvas tennis shoes when on the elliptical machine at home. I look like a 80s rejected from flash dance,But am conferable for the 1 hr work out.
With the hollow days I have to try and keep my girlish figure LOL! love Jackie:be:

Kimberly Marie Kelly
12-19-2007, 08:41 PM
:happy:Workouts are in Lycra Spandex outfits. In fact I am dressed right now with Lycra Magenta ankle leggings with Black Leg warmers and Nike Womens running shoes and a Black mens polo pullover shirt. I may be noticeable but I'm comfortable.

satinsissy
12-19-2007, 11:22 PM
To the gym it is straight guy wear but I am trying to become a runner and rumor has it there might be pink socks under the tree for Christmas.

Angie G
12-20-2007, 12:49 AM
What is working out I've been a lazy girl and I must start up soon :hugs:
Angie