PDA

View Full Version : has anyone been caught young

shirley1
12-17-2007, 09:58 PM
i just wondered has anyone had the same or similar experience to me i was caught out by my mom at about 14 wearing my sisters clothes ironically it as my moms clothes i usually tried on - whenever my parents were out i would secretly go into my mom and sisters room and try their clothes on while they were out - my mom was and always has been perseptive she knew someone had riled through her things and thought we'd had burgelers (dont know what you call them in the states) robbers - anyway i got caught made to feel guilty ashamed - i can honestly say despite the fact i was young and knew it was wrong to be trying on other peoples clothes i never felt i was doin anything wrong in the crossdressing act itself at that age - i didnt hide from the window draw the curtains ect - i honestly think now that experience left me with a feeling of guilt that i should never have had - its took me 25 years and joining a website like this now to help me realise i'm not alone not a discrace to my gender or my family and you people on here have helped me realise this - no matter how far away you are out there are people out there like you or similar at least we may dress for different reasons but we all share one thing in common i think and that is we'd have all been happier given a choice at bith male or female ! what would you choose ! anyone asked me why i crossdress i will give them one answer sorry but did i get a choice at birth male or female - havnt tried it yet but i think if nothing else it may make people think before sounding off !

jonnie64
12-17-2007, 10:11 PM
I was "busted" by a friend when I was a teenager; he peeked in my kitchen window and saw me in a pair of pantyhose and high heels. I was mortified!! he never told anyone but held it over my head until he moved away less than a year later.......thank God!!

My mom did find my pantyhose collection roughly around the same time frame........she sent me to a therapist!!! What a waste of money that was!!!!

Kim_Bitzflick
12-17-2007, 10:22 PM
I was wearing a training bra at age 12 and caught by my mother. It was early morning and I was just waking up from sleeping in my bra. The door was open, I sat up & mom walked past.

I got a lecture that today I don't remember. Fortunately no therapy.

Sarah Doepner
12-17-2007, 10:31 PM
I was in 8th grade and my mother didn't catch me directly, but found her clothes out, sleeves inside out and pretty well figured me out. I was threatened with some unknown punishment, but access to mental health professionals was limited in those days and it never happened. I was sent to spend part of my summer with my Dad and his new wife. They put me in a bedroom that had a wardrobe full of clothing that fit me quite well.
I was ready for that kind of punishment anytime they wanted to dish it out!

Kathy Renee
12-17-2007, 10:42 PM
At age 12 I was caught by my mother with a pair of panties hidden in my drawer. I got a lecture from my mother and father about the drag queens in New Orleans and perverts. This was followed by a birds and the bees discussion with a male anatomy picture book the following week. They finally concluded that I was "experimenting." Nothing was ever said again. I learned to hide my things better.

My introduction has a glimpse of my early life: http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=72484

Nicole Erin
12-17-2007, 11:09 PM
caught wearing hose when I was pretty young by a couple neighborhood kids. THAT was fun. :mad:

Marvina Martian
12-18-2007, 12:45 AM
I was caught at about 4 in my moms pantyhose, then again by my step dad at age 13 wearing a bra when sleeping. Oops! I got slapped around a bit and got the "that's a pecker in between your legs not a pussy!" talk (yell I should say), but all I really learned was to hide it much better! :tongueout

Mary Morgan
12-18-2007, 03:20 AM
I've talked about this here before but maybe it is worth repeating. In my early teens, I came home from school one afternoon to find my bedroom door wide open and my stash, bra, panties, slip, make-up and falsies spread out on my bed. Seems my dad and mom had decided to stay home from work and "clean" the house. I was immediately set upon and made to know that I was in big trouble. "did I want to be a girl?", "was I queer?", It was clear to me that the only correct answers were the ones that they wanted to hear. I was informed that I was going to the "doctor" the next morning, and that I was to throw everything in the trash. Sure enough, the next morning I was taken to the family doctor and given a full physical examination including what I beieve was my first rectal exam. I was convinced that this procedure was a punishment for dressing and I was humiliated. In hindsight (pardon the pun) my folks didn't have clue what to do or say about my dressing or what it meant. I wish I had said yes I do want to be a girl. The converesation might have been quite different, it might have been the same, or I might have ended up in a psyche ward. The lasting effect was to try to avoid being discovered in the future, lying to my wife and to myself for most of my life. OBTW, I am a poor liar, and continued to be caught many times before I got real with myself and my family.

shericd7
12-18-2007, 03:24 AM
I got caught by a friend of mine when I was about 13...I cut school one day,both my parents were at work and my sister was at school...so I decided to stay home and play dress up all day...I had on one of my sisters dresses and moms stockings and I was putting on some make up when in the mirror I thought I saw someone looking in the window...and when I turned around sure enough it was a friend of mine looking in...I conforted him and told him to go to the back,my heart was ponding so hard but he already saw me what else could I do..When I opened the door he just stood there with his mouth wide open and his eyes looking me over..He finally said what are you doing? I told him and we had a fun day,he never did tell anybody as far as I knew...

RachelDenise
12-18-2007, 05:57 AM
I was never caught dressed but Mom found my stash at age 13 and left a note to get rid of the clothes. Nothing more was said, and I just move my things to a different hiding place. I don't know if she ever found it again, and she never brought it up to me in person.

Jere Oneil
12-18-2007, 07:45 AM
When I was 12. My grandpa walked in on me as I was sitting at my mom's vanity, wearing a bra, panties, hose, slip and applying lipstick. The next day, I got a heck of a spanking. Interestingly enough, it was explained to me that I was not being spanked for dressing up, but for stealing her things.

Nadia-Maria
12-18-2007, 08:44 AM
When a child, I used to crossdress back home from school, every time my mother was still outside shopping or so. Then I was watching continuously from the window of the 1st floor to see well in advance her arriving home and to have enough time to switch from girl to boy mode.
Following this procedure I had virtually no chance to be ever caught.
This has worked for years.
However one evening, I came back from school, saw I was alone and put asap my preferred white petticoat (belonging to my sister). Then I entered my mother's room to look for skirts and bras belonging to my mother. Ohhh !!
I was horrified to see that my mother was in. In fact she was in the bed, ill.
(As she was ill, she didn't tell me good evening when she heard me coming back home).
So I immediately rushed outside of the room to remove quickly the damned petticoat ! Then I came back to get news from mom.

My mother asked me very innocently what was that white little thing I was wearing when I first entered the room.... I was very confused, answering nothing precise, then my mother ceased to ask me anything more, and never spoke me again about that incident. She had all understood, I was convinced.

So, from this day on, I improved slightly my crossdressing procedure, by adding a very careful inspection of the whole house whenever back home !!

Hugs
Nadia

P.S. Note that my mother had dressed me like a girl when I was a baby.
Possibly, she was not very eager discussing with me about the whole subject....
We never did.

Kathy Renee
12-18-2007, 08:52 AM
I have never been too surprised that many can remember their first time crossdressing at about age 5 because of development of the brain and memory, etc. Reading these posts, I am surprised at how many first got caught at about age 12. Just an observation that I find interesting.

Ashlee
12-18-2007, 08:57 AM
I was visiting relatives in Alabama and would sleep in the same room as my cousin. I would always want to wear her pantyhose. I can still remember this to this day. My uncle or aunt would come in the room as we were making noise and I would get busted and made to take them off. I was a kid, no one thought anything of it then so nothing ever occurred. When I was living at home several years ago I had a stash that was found by my dad. I went to dress up one day and noticed the clothes were "rearranged". A few days later he cornered me and demanded that I get rid of them. I couldn't talk my way out. I simply re-stashed them. Nothing ever was or as been said since that day. Once I had my own place to do what I wanted things were fine. I only wish I had done more before I got hitched. It's hard as heck to have makeovers and dress in the home in private.

mollytyler
12-18-2007, 09:42 AM
1st was by a friend in HS(16)....she hugged me one day and felt the bra I was wearing...very cool about it and helped with my early teen dressing and going out....sis next to find out but she had her suspicions.....then just came out to Mom who was VERY reserved about the whole thing at first...but after about 2 years and encouragement from my sis (a psych major at the time) Mom became a full supporter of my issues.....father....never around and separated mom when I was 16 which left me wide open to be Molly

Desiree2bababe
12-18-2007, 10:19 AM
Age 15 for me and she threatened to make me dress in front of all my siblings if I ever did it again.

Nadia-Maria
12-18-2007, 10:53 AM
I have never been too surprised that many can remember their first time crossdressing at about age 5 because of development of the brain and memory, etc. Reading these posts, I am surprised at how many first got caught at about age 12. Just an observation that I find interesting.

A very early crossdresser, I stopped crossdressing from age 8 to age 12, because during that period I did no more feel the need to crossdress. Later, I read somewhere that the sexuality drops after childhood, at about age 8. It increases again quickly around 11-12 that could explain (?) the explosive urge to CD of many of us around that age, with the corresponding effect of easily being caught for first time soon after.

Hugs

Nadia

SiobhanW
12-18-2007, 12:49 PM
I was never caught "en femme" but my stash was found. Came home from school one day to find the case I kept it in on the coffee table in the living room. Was made to purge and sent to see a shrink.

AmandaM
12-18-2007, 12:55 PM
I was caught at five by my dad. I got whupped good for that by the old redneck.

CrossKimmy
12-18-2007, 01:30 PM
never caught dressed, but I have been caught..

One time, I was playing a little dress up when I was 11. I found this pretty little green skirt and was walking around and pretending to be a ballerina.. I loved it so much I kept it and put it in my drawer.. My mom complained that one of her skirts was missing and they looked in my room and found it in that drawer.. They passed it off at experimenting..

Then when I was like 13 or 14, I was playing dressup again.. I had shaved my thighs and put on some cute short shorts and a cute little top.. Then I put on a skirt.. I was walking around the house when suddenly, unexpetedly, my mom came home and I RUSHED to her room to put her clothes back.. they were not put back right and she saw that her stuff had been rifled through. so that night we were wrapping presents we talked about it.. and she told me she wouldn't tell my dad..

christine722
12-18-2007, 01:47 PM
Mixed signals from mom and dad. Starting when I was 5, my mother would dress me up in my girl cousins' clothes and let me wear them all day. This kept on for years. My dad caught me when I was 11 wearing a dress and he had me visit a shrink. My mom drove me to the appointment. The shrink said I was just curious about girl clothes, don't worry about it. On the way home, my mom told me I'd always be her little girl. I've been confused ever since.

tommi
12-18-2007, 02:20 PM
Mom let me dressup in her pantyhose when I was little stooped for several years but around 13 She had a dresser full of old clothes in my bedroom she
stored all her summer clothes in it,she caught me wearing her Daisy Duke tank top.
Small amount of teasing nothing else was said.:nailbiting:

jackieo
12-18-2007, 02:50 PM
My moms bite red spandex jeans sun tan pantyhose tube top and 4inch clear plastic heals I was 5'5''and 10 years old and the year was 1976.
My mom only word were don't brake your neck lol
Jackie

janetcd2
12-18-2007, 03:40 PM
When I was 12 or so my mother caught me wearing her shoes nylons & panties I was under the covers doing will you know? She came into the room and must have seen me pull up the covers so she pulled them down. After that I was told I could not wear her things but she got me panties, nylons my own girdles and shoes. I was allowed to dress after school and on the weekends and even after I moved out I came back for visits and dressed for her until she died. She took me shoe shopping in male mode and had me try on the girls shoes in the Department store which was very humiliating but to this day I love trying women’s shoes in public dressed as a man.

Janet

Jennifer Brooks
12-18-2007, 03:57 PM
Well, since I was not a good hider of my intimates or should I say...........other's intimates, I was caught. Once I had a bra from my mother and only sister, under my bed and my second oldest brother and Dad were taking my bed apart to deep clean my carpet. Oh the embarrement I had when the fellas found the 2 bras between the box spring and mattress. I just told them I found em in the next yard. I was only 11. Nothing happened to me.

Second time was when I had a pretty good stash going on. I had about 14 types of bras, a dozen types of panties, slips (full and half), 1 girdle and 1 briefer and even a pair of early foam breast forms. Oh it was heaven. I had them in a travel bag and my Mother, who loved to go through my things took it from underneath my bed one day while I was gone, opened it and...................I was busted. I had to return the items to the right owners with out them knowing. It was all family and some of my Mother's. She said if I didn't give everything back, she would tell my Father and all who I took (stole) from. Everything eventually went back and a couple of things I couldn't give back I secretly kept. She thought my days of Crossdressing were over but I kept taking and trying on stuff when I could get a hold of it. I suppose somebody out there outside the Cd worl will say I perverted and daranged but that was out it was "then". My age? 14.

It was not a case of being caught dressed but it was a case of getting caught with the "Goodies"!:heehee:

man in panties
12-18-2007, 04:13 PM
I have only had my stuff found. First time was when I was about 14 and my grandfather was putting my clothes away and opende the drawer were I keept them. I said to my parents that I dont use my dresser and dont know how they got there. Luckily I had a older brother that I knew was gay and played it off on him. They took the bait.I also shared the room with him.

Second time was by my wife. she found a stash I had of her old stuff.
I shared with my wife once that I did this. She was ok at frist but then a day or two later she was unhappy about it.
Not to happy with that move was she.

Rikidee
12-18-2007, 05:56 PM
I was caught by my mom when I was about six years old. I was in a walk in closet where a lot of clothes were kept and I was wearing one of her one piece swimsuits. Don't remember exactly what happened other than she gave me a good talking to and threathened worse if I did it again. Like a lot of you girls I never stopped I just got smarter and I continued to wear her clothes everytime I got the opportunity.

Eugenie
12-18-2007, 06:05 PM
Yes indeed... My parents were both working as business owners, that means very long hours... So my mom couldn't take care of the house and of the meals, and we were four children...

So we had a very nice, middle aged woman helping with the house chores and preparing meals... A couple of times she came in the house on a day when she usually wasn't supposed to come... One time I managed to hide, just in time but another time she saw me as I was wearing my mom's girdle... She never said a thing...

:hugs:
Eugenie

shauna 9
12-18-2007, 07:04 PM
I was never caught dressed but Mom found my stash at age 17.

shirley1
12-18-2007, 07:33 PM
the point i am trying to make for myself as much as anything and it is important to me now considering going out meeting others is initially in the begginning the only reason i felt i was doing anything wrong was because i was wearing other peoples clothes without their consent - i didnt think the actual fact of wearing womens clothing was wrong - somewhere along the line maybe hindered by my moms reaction at the time it inbread feelings of guilt and paranioa (what will people who know you think) if i'd have had a totally different response at that age i would have probably never had those feelings of guilt and would have come out about it long ago - its really no big deal i've learned that already from many of you who go out and say knowone really cares what other people are wearing - its all a state of mind maybe looking back reflecting maybe my mom thought she was protecting me but in the long run all she did was make me feel like i've got something to hide

Sally24
12-18-2007, 07:54 PM
When I was 14 or 15 my mother found some of my sisters skirts, that had been pinned up to fit me. She just picked them up off the floor of my room, gave me a dirty look, and left. We never talked about it..................

JackieInPA
12-18-2007, 09:27 PM
I was only ever caught by a friend of mine at liek age 25 he was ok with it. However the closest i ever came to being outted was when at like age 13 i used to hid my stuff under a wardrobe i had in my room...one day my grandmother who i lived with and the Man of the family she rented teh downstairs apartment to came it ot take it out...he bought it...somehow i managed to keep them from seeing the stuff as we moved it...was a nerver-wracking experience.

mike47
12-18-2007, 09:49 PM
I was caught by my mom when I was about 15. I didn't think that she would ever get over it. She talked to my dad and whatever was said that night the next day it was over. It was crazy actually. I really didn't expect my dad to take it so well. Now that I am older and have my own grown kids. My son found out about my crossdressing and being gay. He has taken very well but as he put it my daughter would not understand at all. This is why I am so impressed that your spouses take it well at times. For that I do nothing but envy you all.

melissaK
12-18-2007, 10:14 PM
Caught at about age 5 or 6, really can't remember. Played dress up with the neighbor girl and we raided her mom's make-up - which at that age you can't get on right let alone get off. :heehee: I got a talking to I really don't remember other than it wasn't behavior affirming . . . never got caught again, surprisingly.

Barclay
12-19-2007, 11:19 AM
At the age of 8 I asked my mother if I could wear that red body and she let me. It was under the calling of "experimenting"

Our wasching machine was in the bathroom and I loved to shower. Thus I locked the door and took my mom's dirty clothes out of the machine and showered with them. Than I put the things back in the machine.

She never found out *bg*

Now my mom knows and is totally OK with it. She even gave me that red body wich was the first CDing item I ever wore.
I still have it. I's about 23 years old now :P

Syndi
12-19-2007, 02:00 PM
I was about14 or 15 when I decided to get dressed up since my mom was at the store.I was wearing my sister's jeans at the time when I lost track of time and only had time to change my shirt.So there I was helping her put stuff away and hoping she did not notice.Thhis situation happened a couple of times.Of course I also did get brave and wore those jeans at school and got looks from the girls.I remember once my mom kept looking at me funny and I was scared she knew I was wearing panties under my clothes.Anyone have similar experiences ?

tammie
12-19-2007, 02:33 PM
HI Everyone: I got caught less than a week after trying on my first bra and pantygirdle.

The situation was I tried on my sisters lace underwire black Vassarette bra. It fit me like I had been measured for it. It felt so incredible I had to take it with me.

It had been thrown carelessly on the bedroom floor, and as I was leaving wearing it I saw a mathcing LLPG and I took it also.

The feelings were so incredible I kept them for 3 days and put them in the laundry.

They had been missed and when found close inspection showed semen stains.

I was confronted by my mother and despite lying about it and denials, I was made to promise to not wear my sisters underclothes.

The next time I was caught was by my mother while I was dressed in her black Playtex bra, garterbelt/stockings pantygirdle and slip right after I had gotten in bed and had a large erection.

She made me get out of bed and take off her clothes. She got an eyeful of how much I was enjoying her lingerie.

My mother didn't call me names or belittle me, but took her clothes and left.

She asked a friend of hers (psych/MD) what she should do, and she advised my mom to buy me my own lingerie and forget it.

About a week after getting caught my mother had me try on my own first bra, pantygirdle and slip in front of her before she cut the tags off.

She got me the same size as my sister's bra, and pantygirdle and my mom's size slip.
At age 14 I was wearing a 36B bra and 38 slip.

Another big show for her, that I couldn't help. She just told me to not wear them to school or let my dad see me.

So although I still felt guilty about it I was not made to feel that way by my mother.

I always feared I would be called a sissie and now I am one I guess, and I love it.

Laura B.
12-19-2007, 04:31 PM
First time I was about 4 wearing my grandmothers high heels in her closet. My mom and grandmother thought it was cute.

Next time at about 6 my mother walked in on me while I was drawing a bath. I had her black nightgown on from the hamper. She let out a surprised yelp, closed the door and nothing more was said.

Later when I was about 12 I was going to sleep outside in a sleeping bag because it was summer. I put on one of my mothers white nightgowns I had gotten from the cedar chest and then put on my jeans and a plain white t-shirt to cover the nightgown. I naively thought the shirt would hide the nightgown. It didn't. I stupidly sat in the living room with my parents watching tv for a bit. Nothing was said but when I went to the bathroom and saw myself in the mirror with the nightgown clearly outlined under my shirt, I about died. Again, nothing was said.

I was very lucky and looking back on it I probably could have pushed the envelope more but embarrassment kept me in check.

KandisTX
12-19-2007, 04:44 PM
My, oh my, how many times did I dream about being caught when I was in my pre-teen years to my teen years? I would dream that mom would walk in and find me in her things and then take me out shopping to buy my own stuff. I would fantasize about my sister discovering me as I was putting on her things and her going through her clothes and giving me her cast offs. Neither of these actually happened with them, at least not until I moved back with my Birth Father and Step Mother (Whom I truly call Mom) as I have posted before. There was a time when my stash was found and confiscated and then when I took it back again, it was once again confiscated and then of course when I came out I was immediately sent to a psychiatrist. So much for the love and support of mom and dad there huh?

Kandis:love:

shirley1
12-19-2007, 08:11 PM
yeh the fantasies great but the reality of being caught for me at least was anything but - and i certainly wouldnt want to be caught out again in the real world - the plan for me is to go out soon with others but one of my biggest fears is locking myself out of my flat/appartment - my spare keys are at my sisters god that would be a nightmare without a change of clothes - i will have to be careful i dont drink too much when i'm out i'm used of having jeans pockets to put my keys and money in imagine if you lost your handbag ! damn i try and think of every worse case senario but i think you have to when your still in the godamn closet !

Seville
12-19-2007, 09:34 PM
I was never caught "en femme" but my stash was found. Came home from school one day to find the case I kept it in on the coffee table in the living room. Was made to purge and sent to see a shrink.

And each time I became stronger and more determined to continue
C/D regardless of the outcome. And it eventually got nasty and
hateful, ending up in complete estrangement from family. :eek:

Stupid shortsighted hateful people. :(:(:(

MelindaC
12-19-2007, 09:56 PM
I was never caught outright, that I know of. But there were several **VERY** close calls, when I was wearing mom's Playtex girdle and a pair of nylons. One call was so close I darn near had cardiac arrest from it!!

terrilynn
12-20-2007, 03:21 PM
I was very fortunate to have never been actually caught, several heart pounding near misses, but not actually caught, that I knew of. My stash was kept a little different than most it seems, i had very few of my own things that were 'liberated' from the neighbors clothes lines, and were kept under the bottom drawer of my dresser. The rest of the clothes I usually would wear were kept where i found them, in mom's and sisters room, carefully replaced after each wonderful excursion in my explorations.

My mom passed away in 2006, and when we kids were going through her things, I was packing her clothing for goodwill. In the back of the closet, i found the first 2 dresses i had ever worn way back in the mid '70's. This made me really wonder if mom knew but never said anything to me about it, as she regularly would go through her clothes and get rid of things she no longer wore, but she kept both of these dresses.

Maybe she knew, and just never said anything? Sometimes I do wish she had found me out though.

Terrilynn

Jaydee
12-20-2007, 08:14 PM
I was never actually caught, but had many close calls. One time, when I was 14, I was wearing pantyhose under my jeans while sledding in the neighborhood. I had a bad accident. I had to walk home and change out of them before I could ask for help. The next day the doctor said I cracked a rib, but at least I wasn't found out.
In Junior HS I was into photography, I dressed while working in the darkroom. Since anybody wanting to come in had to let me know, it at least gave me a chance to hide what else I was doing.
My stash was nearly found a couple times. As far as I know no one ever suspected.

Jaydee

Hana22
12-20-2007, 08:33 PM
I was busted at age 17. My parents wondered where I was going when I was gone so much and hired a private investigator to follow me. He caught me changing clothes and told them. The next day my mother sat down and gave me a little talk telling me she was ok with it. Then a month later she changed her mind and decided I needed to stop doing it or leave. I think she is mad because I look better in a skirt then her.

Ally K
12-21-2007, 09:27 AM
I got caught during the summer when I was about 13 or 14. My mom owned a salon that was right next door to our house, and her best friend was her nail tech. Well, her best friends son was hanging out there and I was at the house alone. So I decided to put on a bra and walk around without a shirt on. I had just gotten to the back door when I see him walking up the back stairs and he sees me with the bra on and runs over and tells my mom. I hid it and told her that he didn't know what he was talking about lol. Turns out she had suspected me wearing her clothes anyways...

I don't think she knows that I'm a crossdresser, though.

danielle42
12-23-2007, 11:05 AM
i was 18 step father walk in my room and i had bra and panty set on and just getting my dress ready to put on. he called my mother at work and made me put the dress on than i had to stay that way till she got home that night,she took a look and said that you want to dress like a girl you can stay that way all weakend. :D so i did ,

black leotards
12-23-2007, 11:19 AM
I was caught at about the age of 13 or 14 I think. My mother found a dress that I had accidentally left out in view. Of course then the rest of my rather large collection of tights, panties, leotards and other goodies was found all given away :sad:.

I was taken off to the family doctor who pronounced that my love of fem clothing was just a phase that would pass. That was about 40 years ago and I'm still waiting! :D

_Billie
12-23-2007, 11:23 AM
I was dressed as a girl by my mom at a very young age, maybe 5 or 6. I played hostess to her lady friends at coffees. Everyone said how cute I was as a girl. I loved the attention. My father and uncle said it would surely confuse me later in life. It did. Dressed up by a man friend of my family at age 10 and molested by him until age 14. He bought women's unders for me (including heels) and helped make me up so I could look "all grown up" and took pictures of me. Again, I loved the attention. Later he took pictures of us together (very compromising and very graphic!) and sold them to magazines, we got "caught" and he went to prison (I've never seen him again) and I got 3 years of court ordered therapy. Nothing changed in me.

Crystal Alberta
12-23-2007, 12:02 PM
No, I was never caught until I was older (one summer when I was in university), although looking back at it now, it's hard to believe. For the first few years that I dressed, I wore my mother's clothes, and I wasn't always as careful with them as I ought to have been (e.g. I once popped a button off her dress, and I'm pretty sure I left her with runs in her nylons on a few occasions.)

One time, I borrowed a dress while my parents were out, and didn't have a chance to put it back when they returned home unexpectedly. I got it off okay, but I had to stuff it in my closet. Well, wouldn't you know that that was the dress that my mother wanted to wear out a couple of days later. She couldn't figure out where it had gone. I eventually stuffed it behind some boxes at the back of her closet, where she later found it, although she couldn't imagine how it got there. I would be tempted to think that she knew I had somthing to do with this (and the other things), except that when she actually did find a carelessly hidden "stash" later on, she seemed genuinely shocked and distressed.

Crystal

Tammy298
12-23-2007, 04:25 PM
When I was 12 or so my mother caught me wearing her shoes nylons & panties I was under the covers doing will you know? She came into the room and must have seen me pull up the covers so she pulled them down. After that I was told I could not wear her things but she got me panties, nylons my own girdles and shoes. I was allowed to dress after school and on the weekends and even after I moved out I came back for visits and dressed for her until she died. She took me shoe shopping in male mode and had me try on the girls shoes in the Department store which was very humiliating but to this day I love trying women’s shoes in public dressed as a man.

Janet

Sounds like she was a very special mother and lady!!

Tammy298
12-23-2007, 04:43 PM
[QUOTE=tammie;1126828]
About a week after getting caught my mother had me try on my own first bra, pantygirdle and slip in front of her before she cut the tags off.

She got me the same size as my sister's bra, and pantygirdle and my mom's size slip.
At age 14 I was wearing a 36B bra and 38 slip.

Another big show for her, that I couldn't help. She just told me to not wear them to school or let my dad see me.

So although I still felt guilty about it I was not made to feel that way by my mother.QUOTE]

Wow! What a very very special lady and mom!

vivian fair
12-23-2007, 05:53 PM
After making me wear panties, that belonged to my sister, my mom came ungluded when she caught me wearing a pair on my own. And sad to say she never again "forced" me,and kept a pretty close check on me.

Lisa Golightly
12-23-2007, 06:04 PM
Oooooooooo I could be honest, but I'd rather be cryptic... My sister went mental when I was 13 as something quite mathematical was missing.... :whistling:

JessiRed
12-23-2007, 07:00 PM
I always thought I had managed to hide it all of my life, with the exception of one close call. I was dressed in my mom's closet at the age of 5 with her snowboots and dress on. I had the door locked so I was able to change before they found me.

After I came out to my parents, my mother revealed to me that she caught me in one of her nighties at the age of 3, I have no memory of this at all.

T_gurl_tia
12-24-2007, 06:33 AM
i was actually caught twice when i was young....one time at about age 11 or 12, my mother was cleaning my bedroom and was flipping the mattress and found a couple pairs of my sisters panties, a one peice swimsuit, a pair of pantyhose, and a bra i swiped from the laundry....of course i had no idea how those things could have possibly made it between my mattresses. luckily she never said anything to my dad, cause he would have flipped out and had me committed to a mental hospital. the next time i was caught, was when i was 15, and was a much much worse situation. again up in my bedroom, with the neighbor (male), and my secret lover of 3+ years, i was wearing my pantyhose, panties and bra, and lets just say on my knees pleasuring him when my mom walked into my room (i didnt hear her pull in the driveway or hear her come in the house) ....needless to say mom was just a little shocked and ran out of my room screaming OH MY GOD!!! as she ran down the stairs and into the kitchen...my lover and i were both absolutely petrified....i got out of my girlie things....and into my boy clothing...my neighbor got dressed and ran out the front door, leaving me behind to face the music by myself. luckily after the shock kind of wore off, mom was pretty cool about it, and again didnt say anything to my dad.

im now 38 years old...married...3 kids and mom and i have a great relationship with her full knowledge of "tia" and her sexuality and we have had some great talks together

Priscilla Ann
12-24-2007, 08:04 AM
Just wanted to say how I have enjoyed this thread. Thanks girls.

sissyhaley
12-26-2007, 07:35 AM

Janet

Dear Janet,
I had a very similar experience myself.
I was caught dressing by my mom @ age of 14 and my punishment was i had to stay dressed in front of all my relatives and had to dress everyday at home.I felt humiliated at first but by the 3rd day i was enjoying it.
Thank you mom :happy::happy:

Carol A
12-26-2007, 09:31 AM
I have told this story before here, but YES I was caught at 14 by my mother. She was more upset because I was wearing one of her better dresses for work then she was T off because I was wearing a pair of her red high heels. I was told at 14 I wasn't old enough to be wearing heels, anyway things just went from there

KarenNY
12-26-2007, 10:27 AM
Yep, I was caught when I was 12 going on 13, so I was in 7th grade... I know, I have been over this before... but I had been dressing in mom's clothes since I was 7 or 8, and my mother came home early from work one day -- I believe she suspected anyway -- and confronted me about dressing... I had been dressed in one of her nice skirt suits for work (light gray skirt suit, pink ruffled blouse), plus lingerie and pantyhose and gray pumps... and I heard her car pull into the driveway and I changed out of her clothes as fast as I could... probably set some kind of record, but I just shoved her lingerie back in the laundry hamper and had to leave her clothes just inside the closet door, planning to hang them back up later when mom was fixing dinner...

By the time my mother was in the house, I was able to reach my room down the hall so I could put my clothes back on behind my closed door... she came upstairs to say hello -- of course, I'm sure my having my door closed must have raised some suspicions... anyway she went to her room to change -- I had hoped she would just go start working on dinner, but she went to her room... she came back a few minutes later in more casual clothes, holding the blouse and skirt suit I had been wearing... and saying "Um, these weren't where I left them... were they?" I felt awful, but my mother was only upset that I was going around behind her back... she turned out to be very accepting and supportive of my crossdressing, and instead of coming down on me, she actually brought my dressing out of the closet... probably partly so she could keep tabs on my dressing, give me boundaries, etc... and she started buying me my own girls clothing (and a shoulder-length wig) so I wouldn't muss hers up and I would be dressing "age-appropriate"... also learned how to do my hair, nails and makeup, etc., and I was able to dress around the house when the mood struck...

I know at one time one of my neighbors (the girl next door and the girl on the other side, both were a couple years younger than me (one ended up being a cheerleader)) were peeking in my windows when I was inside wearing girls clothes... not sure if they did this more than once, but I remember them telling one of the other neighbor kids in my presence that I tried on my mother's clothes when she wasn't home... I of course denied it... it pissed me off more that these girls were peeping tom-ettes... (and actually, they were my clothes, not my mother's, lol)...

Deborah Jane
12-26-2007, 11:03 AM
I never got caught "dressed up", but i did get caught wearing makeup. My parents had been out for the day and i lost track of time and had spent the day trying on my sisters clothes and wearing makeup. I heard the family car turn up and managed to get the clothes off and back in my sisters room and put on a pair of my own jeans and a T shirt, but i couldn,t get the makeup off in time:eek: It was the 70s Glam Rock period and i told my parents i was just playing at being a popstar..I think they fell for it!!:D

Laurelanne
12-26-2007, 01:04 PM
Hey, yes. I was caught twice when I was young first at 12 by my sister who was 10 she thought it was cool and since that day helped me with makeup and so on. When I was 14 or so my mom caught me I fell asleep on my bed all dressed up she was frantic and my father well he went balistic. My mom calmed down some and eventually accepted my desire but I never did it in font of her. But I do love my sister for being (and still being) so understanding

Joanboy2001
12-27-2007, 02:09 PM
When I was 11 or 12, I dressed up completely in my Moms dress. I had it all on, panties, nylon, garter, slip and heels. I got caught trying to sneak into my Mom's bedroom to put on lipstick and powder. She heard my walking in there and followed me.

She ask if I wanted to be a women and that some men did. I was totally embarrassed and could only say I was just goofing around and that I didn't want to be women. I didn't know anything back then about sex changes. I believe my Mom would have been supportive if I did want to be.

Joan

quiet_time
12-28-2007, 04:36 AM
I use to go through my mother's things, had even picked out and hidden a couple choice pieces in my room, and wear her clothes when no one was home. I was around 12 - 14. I fell asleep wearing a bra and I believe, not 100% sure, one of my parents came in the room and caught a glimpse of it. There were some hints for a couple weeks afterwards then the subject was completely dropped.

robyn_csn
12-28-2007, 07:28 AM
I was 15 when my best fried caught meall dress up. Iwas really scare but he just say wow you really look cute. He told me it would be our screat from now on. He would come over an Iwould dress for him and we pretend we were boyfriend and girl friend. We even went out on a few date with me dress. I was begin to love being treated like a girl.

sillyfish
01-05-2008, 11:45 PM
My girlfriend buys me thongs all the time, and i brought some along for vacation. I hid them in my luggage inside a towel, but my mom for whatever reason decided to throw the towel aside and out flopped my thong, we were both there but she didnt say anything. This was just a month ago, and im 18 ~.~

Melissa A.
01-06-2008, 12:04 AM
Oh gawd, I got caught all the time. First by my brother, who never said anything, Then by my family, because I was "borrowing" my Dad's gf's stuff. Taking other people's property and violating their privacy is wrong, wrong, wrong. But when you're young and stupid, have no money, and are too embarrassed to buy your own stuff, anyway, ya do dumb things. Fortunately, when my Dad and Mom found out, the repurcussions weren't about the cding. It was about stealing other women's clothing.

Then, in my early twenties I got caught by a friend. Fully dressed. I screamed, "Oh my god!" He yelled, "Holy s**t!", and left. He then proceeded to tell everyone. It was rough with some for a while, but my long term friends, even though they want nothing to do with it, and don't really wanna know, have come to realise that I'm still the same person. I really believe that getting caught way back then made it easier much later when I finally decided that I don't care who knows about me.

I also got caught by my ex alot. I'm just not that good at being sneaky!

Hugs,

Melissa:happy:

bobbi
02-08-2008, 10:24 AM
The first time I was caught was when I was about 12, I had a morning paper route and I was out delivering papers and a police car drove by. That was not my best day. Counseling and some books from my mom about sex and babies. Fade to the future...Out dressed while my wife was at work (Night waitress) and decided to stay dressed till she came home (she did not know yet)that was a little awkward. An other time I picked up a guy walking and offered him oral. He called the cops and I was stopped on the way home, arrested, photographed and sent home. Telling the wife was the most terrible think I had ever faced. Got divorsed and remarried, got caught a couple of more times and quite for a year and now here I am again, dressed and wishing I was a girl.
Bobbi

SarahHall
02-08-2008, 01:02 PM
I don't know if I was caught or not. Once I was at home wearing a black fish net teddy and matching g-string. There was a knock at the door so I through on a shirt and some pants. A friend of mine stopped by he stayed for a while. I noticed at some point that my shirt wasn't all the way down so my black fish net teddy was showing. I never got any comment or idea that he noticed it.

Mary Jane1
02-08-2008, 01:44 PM
Yes, but not by family. I used to love the feel of walking in my Mom's heels outside on pavement. I'd carry the shoes a few blocks from home to a parking lot where I could walk between the cars and people couldn't see my feet. There was also the thrill of someone getting out of a car unexpectedly and catching me.

Someone must have seen my eratic behavior and called because during one of my little struts I heard a car and turned to see a police cruiser pulling up. The officer started to ask me what I was doing when his eyes noticed my 3" open toed pumps and the bag with my sneakers. He probably also noticed my terrified 12 year old face was 3 shades of white. He looked me over for a minute, smiled and said 'you'd better run along home now'. Even though I was sure I wasn't doing anything illegal, I thought that was a pretty good idea.

DanaB
02-08-2008, 02:55 PM
Well firstoff, you all make me sad hearing how many of you have sisters, i always wanted one, even if it wasn't just for stealing her clothes ;). As well the few people that had to go to therapy truly makes me sad hearing that. As for me, i can't honestly say how many times i've been caught. The only time i t was confronted was when i was young, maybe 5 since that seems a good age for everyone to get caught, and my mom found some of my cousin's panties under my mattress. It's funny, i had shown my male cousin them because we were both interested in stealing some of their clothes (or at least panties which was easy to take and have no one notice a bulge in your pants), but that was a long time ago and bet he doesn't even remember it. Other than that i'm not sure, there was one time i was dressed in a nighttime outfit and my mom saw me through the window, but she didn't say anything. Other times she had come into my room when iwas in my clothes, but never knew if anything was poking out under my blankets. I plan on telling her soon, because i am going to start buying some stuff on my credit card and she can see everything i'm getting, so expecting her to ask, and we'll see if she comments that she had known for a while. My family isn't very confrontational about anything. My mom loves me though, so i would only expect her to be accepting, even if she isn't all for going out shopping with me.

Fresh_Face
02-08-2008, 05:00 PM
For some twisted reason I enjoy reading the "I was caught" stories.

As for me, yeah, I was caught - as I suspect most were if they were crossdressing young. Caught by my mother when I was around 11/12. I was in bed, and asleep. My pants had ridden up a little bit, and you could see up them. She woke me in a slightly panicked voice, asking "what are you wearing?!"

Possibly one of the worst days of my life.

Fresh_Face
02-08-2008, 05:05 PM
even if she isn't all for going out shopping with me.

How many moms usually are? I tell you, you would be one lucky SOB if your mom was willing to go shopping with/for you.

Fresh_Face
02-08-2008, 05:09 PM
An other time I picked up a guy walking and offered him oral.

:eek:

EDIT: I'm gonna leave now....

suzannecarr
02-08-2008, 08:37 PM
i cant even count them! i started dressing very early, my sister used to curl my hair (little boys wore long hair thank God!) my mom fussed at her about it alot, she finally told her thats what he likes to do and he would have been so pretty! my mom gave me a perm once ( around 17) i went straight in ( as planned) put on a skirt, flats, bra, panties and hose and put on eyeliner, mascara, a little eye shadow and gloss( oh for the days when i could just not wear base and pass! i curled my newly permed hair teased it out( madonna style) and went for a late night drive, stopped at a convenience store, was hit on by the guy at the counter( he had no idea and my voice was still very high!) i came home and snuck back in the window to be met by my parents, my mom started crying and my dad got mad! ive gotten caught( sometimes i think i do it on purpose) by just about every family member in my family!, you know what, each time they caught me they realized why i did it, cuz i looked feminine!!!ive got alot more stories about neighbors who thought i was a cousin, all kinds of stuff!!, suzanne:heehee:

DanaB
02-08-2008, 09:34 PM
The new post 'a trainset or doll?' just sparked a memory in me i had loooong forgotten. I had written a letter to Santa Claus asking for lingerie, i think it was for something silly like dressing up my teddy bear with lol, i think i was trying to hide my CDing from Santa. Nothing ever came of that haha, can't believe i remember that. I also remembered that one time i was searching my mom's pantyhose drawer and i heard her coming, she saw the drawer still open and asked, but i said i didn't know, she was suspicious but didn't press it. Funny i still haven't tried pantyhose, but i'm getting my first pair this coming week! yay. This makes me wonder how much more my mom may know of this interest of mine, hmmm

britney
02-10-2008, 09:05 AM
when i was like 13 my mom caught me wearing my sisters underwear. The thong was peeking above my pants. She was really weirded out and told me it was unsanitary and to stop.

fun4metoo2004
02-10-2008, 10:33 AM
I was 17, and had the stereo rockin at the house a little too loud. I just finished putting foundation, eye shadow, lipstick mascara, stockings, open bottom girddle, and then the lights go off. All power, etc. One of my neighbors complained about the music and a pair of cops showed up. Knocked on the door, and I didn't hear them, so they went around and hit the breaker.

I had the window parly open and they could not see me thankfully, identified themselves, and said they had received a complaint. Turn the music down, and we will not have to give you a citiation.

Needlesss to say I was a little bit concerned.

Hotthomas98
02-10-2008, 10:57 PM
hi, I dunno i somehow got into it when i was younger like back in elementary school. not sure what age i was. I been up and down with it since then. even went a few years not dressing. I ended up a couple of years ago buying some online. did for a lil while then ended chunking the clothes. until recently gotten the urge to do it again. I dunno what it is?

Christine Davis
02-10-2008, 11:02 PM
My mom knew that I was in her things. She left me a note in her lingerie drawer telling me to stop. Yeah right!

jazmine
02-10-2008, 11:15 PM
Ha ha ha...that's classic christine davis....a note in her lingerie drawer...

I got caught by my mom wearing a pair of my sister's school trouser socks once when I was 13. I heard her coming into the room, and I quickly slid my legs under the bed. She knew something was up and went up to me and pulled my legs out. She smirked and left the room. Never brought it up. I am sure she knew about the countless time's I "borrowed", something from her stuff. She Never said anything to me about it.

Anna the Dub
02-11-2008, 10:49 AM
The new post 'a trainset or doll?' just sparked a memory in me i had loooong forgotten.

Yeah, sparked a memory in me too. When Batman and Robin was on in 66-67 (I was 4-5 years old), practically everyone I knew wanted a Batman outfit for Christmas. My Mother asked me did I want a Batman outfit, I said No, I wasn't interested in Batman, but could I have a Catwoman outfit instead? Did not go down well. That being said, I was never caught. Not once. I learned to hide very well when I was a child and teenager, no one ever suspected that I was so conflicted or so unhappy. I was so good at it, that when I told my family that I was TS, there was shock, horror, mortification and no acceptance whatsoever. Ah well, such is life. Reading all the above posts where Mothers were so helpful and understanding, makes me so envious. My Mother has always found gay people, crossdressers, everyone who is different, so hilarious. She's not laughing now.

Naima
02-11-2008, 11:06 AM
Not really caught but since young my big sis , cousin and me were really close and we played barbie dolls together and since i was the youngest, they played dress up with me, they tied my hair, made me wear their dresses and put make up for me and it was really fun. I also did well in school so my parents didnt really bother as long as I kept producing good grades.

tina heels
02-12-2008, 03:14 PM
i was caught by my mom in the baesment of our house,i was 16 i was dressed up in a very short black dress,38-DD bra stuffed black hose and 6.5" platform mary janes ,i herd some one come bown to the basement i went to hide i nocked over a container of floor glue, when i tryed to move i could not lift my high heels, had to call my mom to get me out, got grounded not for dressing but for spilling glue on the floor.

Diane1950
02-12-2008, 03:51 PM
Wow, do I remember! I was 13, and got busted by my older sister, then 16, in her bra, panties, pantyhose and slip, admiring myself in front of the mirror in her room, when she arrived home from school earlier than I expected.At first she said nothing, then ordered me to take off the slip (it was her favorite one, and she didn't want it getting ruined). Then she made me sit in her chair in her undies while she quizzed me about why I did it, how often, etc.

I was totally humiliated and nearly in tears, but lucky for me Sis was way ahead of the times (this was 40+ years ago). She said she didn't care, but I should find another source of clothes. She did let me keep what I had on, and gave me a couple more pairs of panties and pantyhose.

It was never mentioned again, she didn't hold it over my head, and it's been our little secret from everyone for all these years. I still feel a special closeness to her because of this.

inner_vixen86
02-12-2008, 03:55 PM
i wasnt caught but my ex girlfriend let me open up an we would both dress up before a wild night... she could do my make up perfect an i was so turned on when she gave me this shocked an interested look an said "oh my god i feel like im hookin up with a real chick!" he he

LoriFlores
02-12-2008, 04:28 PM
I got caught by my grandmother when I was about 8 wearing my sisters tutu. She never said anything to me and nothing was ever said. A few years later I came home to discover that my mom had changed my bed while I was at school. I was mortified when I remembered that I had left a pair of my sisters panties in my pillowcase. Nothing was ever said and when I checked the panties had been put back inside the new pillowcase with the pillow.

My sister is a year younger than I but we have always been about the same size. I always had plenty of panties, tights, and leotards to sneek into while everyone was away from the house. Wonderful memories...

Michelle-PHL
02-12-2008, 05:21 PM
Oh my God do these posts bring back memories! I got caught twice when I was young. The first was when I was 9 or 10 and I was wearing my older sisters panties, skirt and cardigan sweater. I was screamed at by my mother and told to never do it again. When I was 12 or 13 was caught by my brother who is one year older, in bed with my mom's panties, nylons, girdle, bra and nightie on. He just mocked me and left the room. I dressed on and off for years and never was caught again and like everyone else, eventually started up again with a passion!

Michelle-phl

JoanieLynn
02-12-2008, 05:39 PM
Summer of 1982 I was 15 yrs old Mom was was at work and Dad had his own life,he was never around.My twin Sister was out with one of her girlfriends. I
was in her bedroom trying on her clothes being she had a full length mirror in her room, I had just taken off one dress and I was standing there wearing her bra,panties,pantyhose and heels when she walked in.At first she screamed and the she decided to sit down and start questioning me. I told her I've been trying on her clothes for about a year and she said she figured that out over time because her clothes were not the way she left them. She asked me if I wanted to be a girl and I told her yes and she said if I wanted to be a girl I had to dress like one. She preceded to pick a pink dress out of her closet and had me put it on. She then helped me put on makeup and let me wear it around the house until about a half hour until Mom came home. She let me do this all that summer. A year later she was pissed at me for something and told Mom that I was wearing dresses around the house while she was at work. One morning when Mom went to work my sister did my makeup for me and had given me a short black dress and new heels and black pantyhose she had bought for me. So I put it on and I was wearing it when Mom came home at 10:00 am and caught me. I was so embarassed and my sister sat there laughing her but off. Mom was horrified and went to he room and came back with a belt and she made me get over her knee with the dress on and she beat my but.Needless to say what a day that was.

mylilsecret8
02-12-2008, 09:08 PM
I got caught a few times when I was young. First time was when I was about 7 or 8 when I was wearing a pair of my moms panties and they showed over the top of my pants. When she noticed she asked me what I was wearing and I pretended that they must have been put in my drawer by mistake. She didn't believe it and told me never to take them again.

Another time I was wearing my moms bra and a red top which left red fibers all over the white bra. I didn't have time to wash it before she got home so hid it under my bed. When I went to look for it later it wasn't there and I found it in her hamper. She never said anything but it was very awkward around her for a couple days.

VtVicky
02-12-2008, 09:22 PM
As a kid, I indulged in the apparently usual, (at least in this forum), foraging in my mothers lingerie drawers and laundry basket, but I never had a stash of my own. And truthfully, I really didn't CD very much before I left home.

When I left home to join the service, I ended up in a basic training squadren with a group of guys from New Orleans. At least half, it seemed, were gay. They were gone after the first week, and I never thought much about it.

Part of the basic training regimen was to have those of us who brought more than a couple of changes of civilian clothes with us, pack up a box of our extra stuff and send it back to our homes because we were going to spend little time in civilian clothes, and we had very little room in the barracks for extra clothes other than our uniforms.

Approximately 25+ years later it came up in a conversation with some family members that, in the box I sent home there were a number of dresses and other female garments. (By this time, I was CDing fairly regularly without anyone in my family knowing about it.) I don't know what my face looked liked, but my insides did a flip. I began running a quick mental screen of any and all times I CDed before I left home to see if it was possible that I had taken something with me to basic training and forgot about it. I have concluded that it wasn't anything I brought. But was most probably something one of the guys from New Orleans had stuck in my package rather than send it home to his family. No one ever said anything to me about it at the time, nor did they save the stuff, apparently, since I never had a clue about it.

So, it doesn't really qualify as getting caught. But the internal constranation must have been very similar to what some of you felt when you were caught.

cyle_elise
02-12-2008, 11:34 PM
I remember when i was younger I swiped a pair of pantyhose from my mom, she said to me like 6 months later "I was cleaning your closet today and found a pair of panty hose tucked down in a pair of shoes"

I hid them in a pair of dress shoes, I sure didn't think she'd ever go through them.

she kinda shrugged it off like "hmm, that's weird" but I did a LOT of weird stuff being a 13 year old boy, coupled with basically being latch-key because of some family stuff. They were too busy with the family stuff to get overly curious, but man was my mom nosey. I wonder to this day how much she really knows, moms are perceptive of course.

shenangovalleygal
02-13-2008, 12:04 AM
ive been caught a couple times. once by my older sister and the other by mom. well since my parents were fighting (verbally) which was normal in their marriage and my sister was with some guy we didnt care for (hes the father of her oldest kid). i was left to my own devices. naturally when everybody was gone i would put on one of my moms bra adn stuff it with socks unti i was very busty. anyway, i was all dressed up and heard steps coming toward me downstairs. it was my sister. so i ran to the cellar and locked the door. she told me to come up from there or shell tell dad. let me tell you that he was not the happiest man alive. all he did was bitch and moan. and that was when he was in a good mood. in a bad one he would just do it more loudly. so not wanting to feel the wrath of our father i came out and she told me that 'my skirt was on backwards'. she never did tell our parents which was a good thing. or else i wouldnt be here.

with my mom she was always huffy because of my dad and stuff. she would come into my room to change the sheets wince i wouldnt do it. she found some of my sisters old clothes under the covers and asked 'what the f--- was i doing with them and did i wanted to be a girl?' natuarally i lived in fear of my parents and denied it saying 'no'. she didnt say anything else after that.

i had a trunk full of my sisters old clothes including her court suit (her bf at the time was a law breaker and she got caught up with it). it was a nice outfit. i think it was black velour vest, blazer and skirt. i even had some makeup. but i had to ditch the chest full of niceties since my parents were getting nibby.

Ashlee
02-13-2008, 10:18 AM
I had a stash hidden above a suspended ceiling while living at home. I figured it was safe there but dad while checking for something (I forgot what) found it. It couldn't have been in a further, more remote part of the ceiling. I knew something was up when I went to retrieve the clothes, they had been disturbed. He cornered me on it one day and told me to get rid of them. Nothing was said after that. Once I had my own place I was good to go but hid stuff up in the attic. I've never been caught dolled up at all thankfully.