PDA

View Full Version : Wearing while posting

Leohose
12-18-2007, 09:06 AM
Do any of you wear while posting, Im in my leotard now (black scoopneck) and I usually wear leotards and pantyhose while posting or chatting, Who else does this and what do you wear?
Qckleotd

Amanda Shaft
12-18-2007, 09:28 AM
Okay I'll play. I've a long thick wooley skirt, a cardi and so many layers you wouldn't believe: its fffffreezing here today.
Amanda

jessicacn74
12-18-2007, 09:37 AM
hi, why yes i dress as jessica may rains as i post ................ jessica may rains

uknowhoo
12-18-2007, 09:40 AM
sometimes yes :GD: sometimes no :(

at the moment i'm wearing knee-high black boots, black skirt (just above the knee) and the red sweater which i was wearing in my previous avatar photo (which i displayed for two years! until a coupla weeks ago LOL) over my bra and forms (of course). :D

andreah
12-18-2007, 09:58 AM
I always wear my mini skirt panties, pantyhose and heels while posting , look at my avatar that's what I'm wearing today.

joann07
12-18-2007, 10:20 AM
I usually just wear pantyhose and bra when I'm working online, but last night it was a little chilly so I was wearing my favorite Victoria's Secret long sleeve sleepshirt, bra, and pantyhose.

http://www2.victoriassecret.com/images/prodlgvw/V268484_BZ0.jpg

I wish I was a Victoria's Secret model. :daydreaming:

ElaineB
12-18-2007, 10:24 AM
I usually only post while dressed. Right now it's early in the morning here so I am still in my pink nightie.

nornor
12-18-2007, 10:28 AM
OK. I'll join.
I'm in my full-on "Peg Bundy" mode. Skintight black leotard. Turtleneck cable-knit sweater (powder blue). 4", leopard print step-in mules. No make-up, yet. It's 7:30 am here on the west coast.:D

docrobbysherry
12-18-2007, 11:02 AM
I'm in, too. Of course I'm dressed. Just like in my avatar!
RS

Kate Simmons
12-18-2007, 11:09 AM
Not always, why? Actually, since I retired, I have weird hours. I may dress early in the morning but right now I'm gearing up to shovel some more ice when the temp goes up. Quite honestly I do my best work on the computer in guy mode.:heehee:

MJ
12-18-2007, 11:45 AM
i am in my Lion King nightgown ..

jazmonyavon
12-18-2007, 12:02 PM
Almost always am dressed while posting,at least in panties ,which I wear all the time.Usually its late at night,then I'm in one of my babydoll nighties.Right now I'm home alone middle of the day ,still wearing my pink babydoll and pink panties.I also have a lace bra,and thigh highs and black heels.I feel very fem.

Nicolette01
12-18-2007, 12:09 PM
What I am wearing while posting will depend upon the time of day and if I am alone. when possible, I usually am wearing hose and heels.

Nicolette01
12-18-2007, 12:11 PM
sometimes yes :GD: sometimes no :(

at the moment i'm wearing knee-high black boots, black skirt (just above the knee) and the red sweater which i was wearing in my previous avatar photo (which i displayed for two years! until a coupla weeks ago LOL) over my bra and forms (of course). :D

Tammi-
sounds hot!!

Jodie Wexler
12-18-2007, 12:20 PM
I am right now. This will probably be the last time I am fully dressed for the year. I am wearing my oldest dress and my newest shoes. The dress is a mini, black and white job. I have my long red wig on, thigh hi's, jet black Hanes and a pair of heels I have waited over a year to get.
Got the nails, jewelry and perfume on to, but it will be coming off in a few minuets. I often post while dressed while on a business trip and I am back at the hotel. Time to change and I will fix the typos when the nails come off.

Boo Hoo:sad:Everything is packed away and the typos are fixed
Jodie

Janis Edwards
12-18-2007, 12:33 PM
Do any of you wear while posting, Im in my leotard now (black scoopneck) and I usually wear leotards and pantyhose while posting or chatting, Who else does this and what do you wear?
Qckleotd
I am always dressed when I post. For some reason it does not feel quite right not to be enfemme while chatting with other gurls..........Janis

SiobhanW
12-18-2007, 12:46 PM
Almost never for me. I'm either posting in my PJ's early in the morning or I'm posting from the office during the day. Besides, when I'm dressed up I normally have other activities on my mind. :heehee:

EDNA
12-18-2007, 12:47 PM
My Pink panties and my Pink Bra. Sometime I wear my pantyhose and Pink Bra.

Nicole Erin
12-18-2007, 03:25 PM
I just wear whatever i wore for the day. I figure no one can see me as I write anyways. :heehee:

Ruth
12-18-2007, 03:32 PM
There is no connection between my CDing and logging on to this forum. I log on most days but I don't get to dress every day. Ruth's still here even when we're wearing guy's clothes.

man in panties
12-18-2007, 03:48 PM
I am at least half dressde while posting. Right now I have on a blue skirt and purple thongs.

feminineandproud
12-18-2007, 03:49 PM
just in panties

Jennifer Brooks
12-18-2007, 04:05 PM
Most of the time. I got back from shopping a couple of hours ago and I'm wearing a previously purchased black pair of boyshorts (Vassarette) and today's new purchase:a white plunge bra from Vassarette.:GD:

mollytyler
12-18-2007, 04:14 PM
LOL...hopefully I am dressed, as at work checking out the Forum today....Black and White herringbone wool belted sheath today......

charllote34
12-18-2007, 04:26 PM
Sorry to shock you girls ... I only fully dress once a week , but i always have one item on .

Mitch23
12-18-2007, 05:50 PM
my running tights, dri-fit t shirt, reflective bib, woolly hat, woolly scarf, woolly fingerless gloves, woolly fleece, loads of perspiration and freezing cold after club run night! not very sexy and i wont be posting any pics!

mitch

Eugenie
12-18-2007, 06:08 PM
I'm rarely dressed "en femme" when I post... My wife doesn't like to see me dressed even though she tolerates my x-dressing whan she isn't there...

Even when I'm alone at home, I'm not always "en femme"...

But I have recently been far less concerned by that situation as I feel "femme" even when I'm not dressed with women underwear and clothes.

:hugs:
Eugenie

Deborah Jane
12-18-2007, 06:14 PM
Of course i,m dressed:p Tonight i,m wearing a black catsuit and 5" heels over black bra, panties and tights:D

terri7
12-18-2007, 06:38 PM
too much fun ..a few weekends ago playing answers game on yahoo....told everyone my avatar had come home a girl in the morning.. and wanted me to start dressing up like one too.. before she would go out and play the game any more ..went on to describe how she took me shopping for cute new undies and and lacy little girly things ..curled my long hair and dressed me up to look just like she did on my 360 page ..was fun dressing up as my avatar.. almost fun as dressing avatar for the profile ..wish there were more options for avatar dressing ..cyber playing with dolls ..would be a fun program to write.. lotz of cute undies. bodie styles .. hair options ..so you really could get in to the avatar roll.. could be fun..any way told everyone how she dressed me up as her secretary and had me typing her answers all night ..was fun dressed the part .. had lotz of fun answering questions dressed as her secretary..
with tales about what my advatar had done to me ..changed her clothes... avatars .a few times .and everyone watched and .i got lotz of funny strange emails and coments ..too much fun ...ran as a cyber cross dresser for 3 days then closed out account ..got pretty nutz ....had lotz of fun on the run.. in high heels and proper office attire ..turn your words loose see where they end up...maybe they will dress you up pretty and set you free...
luv ya ...a naughty girl in the north ...chena... peace and joy ...ho ho ho

StacyCD
12-18-2007, 07:04 PM
Since I recently started wearing panties 24/7, the answer would be yes. However, most of the time panties are the only fem item I'm wearing while on line. I guess if I spent the time to get fully dressing, I'd rather be doing something other than being online!

Dawn Marie
12-18-2007, 08:08 PM
Most of the time when I'm posting I'm at work, so its just a lab coat and jeans and a shirt for me. But when I'm home I'm usually in a nice party dress with heels, hose and wig. If I have enough time I do the makeup to but that doesn't happen too often.

Kimberly Marie Kelly
12-18-2007, 08:31 PM
Right now I am wearing a black animal print tunic, bottom halve is black, top halve is an animal print with deep V-neck plunge. Wearing black Spandex ankle leggings, with Black acrylic leg warmers and leopard print thong under it all. Luv it.:happy:

Stormgirl
12-18-2007, 08:59 PM
Of course I am wearing female clothes while posting.

DAVIDA
12-18-2007, 09:45 PM
If I am home(that is where my computer is), I am dressed. It doesn't matter what I am doing!

breanna53
12-18-2007, 10:06 PM
not always. I would have to say i post more and answer more post dressed. :D

Peka TG
12-19-2007, 05:05 AM
I"m allways dressed when I post. I'm usually here early in the morning wearing some form of Lingerie or nightgown. Today it's a Hot pink Babydoll.:happy:

Hugs
Peka

Suzie S.
12-19-2007, 06:53 AM
Yep! I'd say about 2/3 of the time I'm dressed when I'm here. :happy:

Kelsy
12-19-2007, 07:11 AM
I am nearly always dressed when I visit my favorite online site. I dress every opportunity I have at home and I log on when home as well. today I am wearing a vinyage 20s black flapper skirt and baby doll black top with my velvet jacket!!! Patent heels and black stockings of course!:heehee:

Kelsy:D

erickka
12-19-2007, 07:23 AM
Yes. I dress for a few hours each morning before work, and that is when I am usually here.

il.dso
12-19-2007, 08:19 AM
Good question. Before I joined, I only visited the forum when dressed in my beautiful women's clothes. Now that I'm a junior member, I check the forum both dressed as a woman and in my "normal" clothes. Thanks for asking!

Stormgirl
12-19-2007, 08:58 AM
First time posting while in drab in ages, guess I am in a mood. :( And have thrown some stuff as well. Oh well, ca la vie!

Secret Sis
12-19-2007, 09:08 AM
Usually in the morning when I have the house to myself I am on here dressed in one of my babydoll nighties - and today is no exception! Wife will be back by noon though, so it's back to "guy" mode then.
(I gotta let her know about this soon I think.........)

Vintage4sarah
12-19-2007, 09:52 AM
I have a "day-off" and alone, so I always dress when the time is there! As my name implies, I love vintage styles and todayy is no exception. I have on a late 50s taffeta below knee print dress with 50s oxford style heels like my teachers wore back then. Under this all, I have an open bottom firm girdle, long line bra, full fashioned nylons, slips and other details. I have adjust my make-up and hair to match. When the opportunity arises, I always go 100% with my appearance. Just wish I had more days to do this!

Cheers,

Sarah

Slip Affinity
12-19-2007, 10:22 AM
Yep, almost 100% of the time. Right now, I'm wearing a white 40 C bra, nylon panties, tan thigh highs and a white size 40 lace trimmed full slip.

Billiemarie
12-19-2007, 10:24 AM
My Pink panties and my Pink Bra. Sometime I wear my pantyhose and Pink Bra.

Just wearing pink panties and bra, pantyhose and red heels. And for boobs I have those punching balloons with a 50 calibar musket ball tied in the mouth of the balloon for nipples. Works good. :D
Billie

Barclay
12-19-2007, 10:42 AM
In theese cold winter days I wear leggings almost 24/7. Right now I am also wearing a black top.

Christen3042
12-19-2007, 11:38 AM
Since I'm almost always en femme when at home, about 90% of the time I'm dressed while posting. Right now I have my French Maid's outfit on - just like this pic but with black pumps instead of sandals.

carolinebrookes
12-19-2007, 11:43 AM
Most times I post I am dressed. Sometimes the mood isn't right and I'm in drab.

Today however, I am in a black skirt suit, 7 denier barely black hose, black leather 4 inch heels, white blouse, white bra and panties and loads of jewellery!

KandisTX
12-19-2007, 12:50 PM
Well, since I am always underdressed.. I guess you could say I am always wearing while posting ;) (I have not worn male undergarments in almost 20 years, I wear panties and pantyhose exclusively).

Kandis:love:

lmildcd
12-19-2007, 01:00 PM
Have been dressed in the past. Depends on what time of day. Have had dress on during the day, and night shirts on before bed. Not dressing these days. Don't get too many days off from work right now.

charlie
12-19-2007, 01:21 PM
I always wear my mini skirt panties, pantyhose and heels while posting , look at my avatar that's what I'm wearing today.
And lovely legs you have there too!

happy sam
12-19-2007, 01:59 PM
my favourite items:-

a bra,stockings and suspenders.....and a big grin on my face :thumbsup:

silkenhose
12-19-2007, 04:09 PM
most times am dressed...actually i think all the time now that i reflect

today, black mini dress, white blouse, silky thong, black sheer to the waist hose and 5 inch heels.....oh ya and my hair is up..............:o

MsEva
12-19-2007, 05:10 PM
I am totally dressed everytime I log on here. More fun that way isn't it?

Eva

julia ann
12-19-2007, 08:01 PM
I too always post while fully dressed, and I dont' post as often as I'd like ,tonight however wife just left for Florida, I'll catch up in a few days, I have black stretch pants, new low v- neck sweater 4' heels and lots of Channel.

Juanita O
12-19-2007, 08:42 PM
well right now i am dressed in a pair of gray sweat pants and a gray sweat shirt. I usually dress before i go to work in the mornings.

Seville
12-19-2007, 09:08 PM
Just brown platform heels from Target, knee-highs, brownish leggings
and a green/white striped women's sweater.
Oh yeah, red fingernails and gold hoop earrings...ALWAYS!:happy:

paulap
12-19-2007, 09:52 PM
Much of the time, I am not dressed :( but tonight I am very secretarial with a pencil skirt and a 3/4 cuffed blouse with 4" ankle strap pumps and I am tucked!

BillieJoe
12-19-2007, 10:50 PM
White Bra, breast forms, panties, and full white slip, but only when SO is not home.

daviolin
12-19-2007, 11:21 PM
The wife will be out of school for a couple of weeks. So I will have to hang up my wardrobe for a while. But the first of the year I will be back with bells on. Talk to all you lovely lady's next year. Happy New Year.:hugs:Daviolin

Claudia Zylindrias
12-20-2007, 12:21 AM
depends on the day, tonight a black and lilac nightie and a smile

Marvina Martian
12-20-2007, 12:35 AM
Sometimes yes, sometimes no....
Today I have been drab with my new panties and girls jeans and a very lightly padded bra. We went out to get dinner and to the store so I could not be too dressed (yet!) ;)

Meag
12-20-2007, 12:56 AM
I just took off my hose and untucked. Always in panties, 24/7, a few weeks back I tried on a pair of old male underwear, and when I pulled them open to step into them, the waistband streached out and didn't return, so almost all my male undies are gone, never to return. So I am always underdressed, no matter where I am.

Merry Christmas All

Meag

Rachel_CDS
12-21-2007, 07:48 AM
I am almost always dressed when posting. Don't seem to even bother looking at any postings when I am not dressed!

Cindi Ann Kelly
12-22-2007, 11:53 AM
I am wearing a black skirt with a blue top with
black trim.

cindi ann

Sabrina Flowers
12-24-2007, 09:07 AM
I'm wearing red skirt, red jumper, red shoes and underwear. few bits of jewellry.

Sherri CD
02-05-2008, 07:40 AM
Okay I'll play. I've a long thick wooley skirt, a cardi and so many layers you wouldn't believe: its fffffreezing here today.
Amanda

Amanda, Looking at this post and had to laugh. I love your signature. "So far in the closet, I've got one foot in Narnia!"

I'd love to add it to mine. Laughing with you, Sherri

Angie G
02-05-2008, 10:38 AM
On the weekend I dress drab for the wife but the rest of the time I'm on line I'm dressed In whatever but it is girly And 99% of the time in heels hun :hugs:
Angie

PameeSue
02-07-2008, 06:23 AM
Dressed online...YES!! :thumbsup:
My nails are nicely painted a glossy red, I have a short nut-brown wig, grey cotton bra, under a nice black zipped up sweater, white tight lacy panties, black pumps and black thigh high stockings and a black and white shortish flirty floral pattern skirt....owh lovely.
Always girl mode when I'm home so pretty well dressed always online.
:D

Suzie

Danille
02-07-2008, 07:19 AM
Yes to the question. This morning a coral micro fiber bra, coral thong and coral satin sleep gown.
d

JoAnnDallas
02-07-2008, 09:19 AM
I am sitting here with my new panties on, bra, and pantyhose. All under my drab clothing of corse, since I am at work. LOL I usually take a walk thru the front area each day just to see the outfits the ladies are wearing. I can usually tell when we are having a important client in, since the ladies outfits seem to be more formal than normal. That is heels tend to be higher, more skirts/dresses instead of pants, and just an over all more fem presentation.

SarahHall
02-07-2008, 09:51 AM
I am always dressed when on Line. At least a nightie, panties and a pair of pumps. I also luv to put my feet up on my desk and paint my toenails when I get on line now and then. Like I did today. Hot pink.

Peggy55
02-07-2008, 11:16 AM
Long wavy auburn wig, black silk lacy thigh high night gown, black garter belt, pink nylons and shimmery white 4 inch heels. Oh and pink and white striped panties! almost forgot!

Alison Anderson
02-07-2008, 11:46 AM
I will check the website and read threads en drab, but will not post unless I am fully en femm, otherwise, it`s just not me! Presently I am am wearing long black hair, casual jewelry, casual makeup (passable? in the turned down lighting), long black lace skirt and black cammi top.

Alison XXX

Stargirl
02-07-2008, 12:55 PM
Long wavy auburn wig, black silk lacy thigh high night gown, black garter belt, pink nylons and shimmery white 4 inch heels. Oh and pink and white striped panties! almost forgot!

Thank you for sharing. Seriously. From a GG, love the pictures, too !

carie
02-07-2008, 01:04 PM
i wear girls clothes as soon i back from class . so yeah .. im dressed while posting ..

annekathleen
02-07-2008, 01:19 PM
A) I wear womens panties all of the time.
B) I post my comments on "Crossdressers.com"
C) Therefore, I'm wearing panties while I'm posting.

I'm also wearing a bali underwire bra with pals breastforms,too!

KeriB
02-07-2008, 01:59 PM
Unfortunately, my "Selene's Day" is Wednesday, which is when I am fully dressed and typically here most of the time and doing most of my posts, but I do stop in alot at other times!

mrde2006
02-08-2008, 10:11 AM
Today, I am sitting here wearing silky panties, my new G & O bra, black pantyhose, 3.5" strap high heels, white blouse and sweater, borrowed (wifes) slip & black skirt. I just love the feeling. :love:

Alana65
02-08-2008, 11:15 AM
Majority of the time, YES

Right now, I'm wearing (underneath) a VS cotton bra & low-rise thong, my breastforms & nude pantyhose. On the outside, white VS cotton tank, Denim Mini-skirt & cute little velvet open-toe slings (3" heel in black) :love:.

I feel so relaxed & comfortable :happy:

Alana

Cristi
02-08-2008, 12:58 PM
The answer is yes...pretty much ALL the time.

Basically since I have at least a skirt and tights on 95% of the time when I am home, unless I am just getting in or about to head out, I would say that almost 100% of my posts have been made while dressed.

The only thing I DON'T really do on a regular basis is go the whole route and do full makeup, so while I am dressed, the most I have on for makeup might be a bit of lipstick.

Right now, I'm wearing a brown velour dress with black tights, earrings and lipstick. I'll be able to stay in these clothes until about 6:00 this evening when my wife and I will be heading out for a meal with friends.

I'd been PLANNING on wearing my nice grey skirt suit today, but he skirt is only knee length and it is a bit chilly in my home office today so decided to go with something a bit warmer!

Karla_CD
02-08-2008, 02:28 PM
I'm wearing black satin bra & panties, generally I don't dress specifically to come online to this site. Come to think of it, this is my first post:heehee:

avery.j
02-08-2008, 02:40 PM
yes, i do dress up wholly or partially before i begin the forum activity. right now i am wearing a black woolen top and a pink knee lenght skirt.

MaidInCan
02-08-2008, 03:08 PM
All the time. I don't post to any cd site unless partially dressed. Right now, its a white bra and short red panty briefs (sorry, limited no. of bras so can't match all the time). Because it is a little cool here, I slipped on my red satin pj bottoms and a brown woolen top and white lace knee highs.

Jilmac
02-08-2008, 03:26 PM
I always wear something feminine while I'm on this forum, whether it's only panties under my drabs, or dressed to the nines. I have a son living with me and can't always dress the way I want until he's at work. As I post this reply I am only wearing bikini panties under my drabs, but many other times, i have beel fully dressed, accessorized, and made up. Luv and :hugs: Jill

SFRobin
02-08-2008, 04:33 PM
when I can, I do wear while posting. just now, I' wearing a black simone perle bra thong garter bellt set with lace top stockings. sometimes, I can't, but wish I coulc..

JoAnnDallas
02-08-2008, 04:52 PM
I wear panties and a bra almost everyday. So I am sitting here at my office computer typing this message.

Lidia_tv
02-09-2008, 04:40 AM
Funny, but I am now wearing exactly the items that are on me on my avatar pic

Dalece
02-09-2008, 05:31 AM
Right now at work have uniform on and of course panties underneath.:heehee:: At home if computer works, skirt and blouse when alone.:happy:

audrey-lynn
02-09-2008, 07:05 AM
Well lets see. Right now I have on my wig, bra. garterbelt and hose and my long nylon nightie.

Keely
02-09-2008, 07:17 AM
Just in from walking the dogs. Wig, forms, femme jeans, earrings, etc. But no makeup.

pinklilly211
02-09-2008, 08:54 AM
I'm always at least in my panties, but usually have a bra and enhancers too.
Lilly

cosmolovesph
02-09-2008, 10:15 AM
I don't wear male panties any longer so, technically yes always...

Today Suntan PH, Red Nightie, slingback pumps

Imma
02-09-2008, 10:45 AM
To Group::love:

Normally Imma is always dressed while posting and or work at computer. Today, Imma is dressed with one Rago 9357 all in one, a two pairs of National 900 Brown Beige Size B garter stockings, a size 44-7x Rago 1294 HWOBG, a size large Playtex 18 Hour HWOBG, a Rago 6210 Size 6X High Waist Long Leg Panty Girdle, Rago Size XL panty brief, red Vasserette panties, hip padding, a long line bra with inserts, a long pink slip, a red and white muumuu, beads, women’s watch, black hoop earrings, a wide black leather belt with dual prongs, and black leather flats.:o

Nails are coated with one clear coat, two coats of bright red, and one more coat of clear polish.:D

With two pairs of stockings and twelve garter grips on each stocking, the tension on the stockings is greatly increased. The tug of twelve garter grips on each leg in highly tensioned stockings is very erotic. Feel of nylon stockings digging into inner thighs is also very erotic. :eek:

Imma's record time for being fully dressed up, gartered up, girdled up, and wearing CFMHH is eighteen hours.:devil:

LOL:heehee:

Imma:rolleyes:

corrinediane
02-09-2008, 12:40 PM
I don't always dress when I post. Today I am! White chemise with cute daisy trim and matching panties and slides. I just got out if bed and am enjoying my first cup of coffee.

stormrider
02-09-2008, 07:45 PM
Beige Fair Isle cardigan over a matching Ribbed turtleneck shell, black skirt and textured tights.

Huntress
02-09-2008, 10:03 PM
Uuuhhh. Duh.
I thought it was against the rules to post, unless you were totally babe-a-fied.:D

Life is too short to conform.
Huntress

Billijo_06
02-10-2008, 06:05 AM
I never really thought about it until you asked, but I never visit this site, or any other CD site including shopping for women’s clothes, unless I am dressed effem.... Strange or what???

annekathleen
02-10-2008, 08:25 AM
OOOPPSS! I'm not wearing any panties!:heehee:

Melora
02-10-2008, 08:47 AM
Does it matter..
We all seem to do IT, or have an interest at least..

Nicki B
02-10-2008, 09:01 AM
Do any of you wear while posting

Well I'm usually wearing something (or it rapidly gets chilly)... :heehee:

I'm always in a 'girl' frame of mind, but the clothes? Only if I've been out, or am going out (more normally the former). I don't have the need to dress just for myself anymore and I haven't for a long time...

immike
02-10-2008, 05:41 PM
I am very comfortable in a black mini skirt,jet black pantyhose,a purple
top,and 4 inch black heels

annekathleen
02-10-2008, 05:42 PM
Freshly shaven legs and sheer energy pantyhose under the guy stuff!

mylilsecret8
02-10-2008, 09:27 PM
I almost always wear panties. Today my wife was out of the house so I spent the day in Tom Boy mode. Womens jeans and light blue sweater with pink bra and panties under neathe.

teresa jeen
02-10-2008, 09:56 PM
my wife knows i wear ladies underwear, she washes them .for me. ( when im not doing it) we share the load. im fortunate to have her as my partner, i can only wish ya'll could be so lucky.

Rachel Morley
02-10-2008, 10:05 PM
Most of the time I'm dressed in my regular day wear "girly-boy" mode. Which is to say that I'm under dressing and wearing fairly obvious women's clothes such as fitted jeans, feminine t-shirts, and a girly colored hoodie or high buttoning cardigan. It's not en femme, but it is pretty feminine for a guy. :happy:

Denise Somers
02-11-2008, 12:40 PM
Since I usually work in the afternoon, my morning is free to check out new posts or straighten up the house. I'm always wearing something feminine. Right now I have on my longer wig, hoop earrings, a kimono-style sundress, thigh-high pantyhose, and 7" cork wedges, sort of an April look in February! I think dressing the part helps you appreciate what the other members are posting a bit more.

Denise

dtride
02-13-2008, 12:36 AM
I always have on high heels when looking at the forum. Now I have on gold earings with black neclace, tight black top, mini skirt, off black pantyhose and 6in ankle strap open toe high heels.

angelfire
02-13-2008, 06:18 PM
Not very often am I dressed while posting. Often, not even under dressed. I don't dress or under dress every day, so it really is a random chance whether I'll be on here dressed or not.

Emma DVS
02-13-2008, 08:15 PM
...not all the time, but tonight Ive been in my 4 inch brown heels all night ...xXx ...Emma

tanya3
02-14-2008, 04:20 AM
i am allways dressed to some degree when i post or just visit . right now i am wearing a gaff ( tucked of course ,but that's every day dressed or not ) bra and forms ,a short lycra dress and platform sandles.

Billie Jean
02-16-2008, 02:10 PM
Sometimes but not today. I am sitting between two ggs, one about 35 and the othe is probably 12. I'm at the library.

Rita Wiven
02-16-2008, 03:20 PM
I usually wear my black rayon night gown with matching black heels. Sometimes a bra and panties as well. This always sets the mood for me to be what I feel is the real me. A woman... Rita.

Christina Louise
02-19-2008, 04:12 PM
I am dressed for the first time in a couple of years as I'm typing this and it feels wonderful...

A green sequined smock top, knee length faux-suede skirt, black tights and calf length boots.

Soulless&Shallow
02-19-2008, 05:54 PM
Leotard, tights and mini skirt

lynda o
02-19-2008, 06:33 PM
Most of the time dressed, tonight pink bra, panties, slip & blouse, black skirt, 3 inch heals & thigh highs, lace top of course.

Susie Dodge
02-19-2008, 07:21 PM
Fully dressed and made up. Black patent 3.5" heels, blue clingy ribbed t shirt with short sleeves and black mini skirt with pinstripe. Underwire bra, white panties and tights. Topped of with a brown/blonde mix wig styled in a bob. I am spending more and more time dressed with my wife's approval. We went clothes shopping together earlier and spent far too much. But you only live once!

Jeannie
02-19-2008, 08:45 PM
For some reason I always write more when I'm dressed. When I'm not dressed I usually just browse. I'm dressed now and just having a blast writing to as many of you as I can.

Jeannie

jenniferj
02-19-2008, 10:49 PM
I have tried in the past to sit in on the forum while in guy mode, but I'm always uncomfortable. I have noticed that my writing style is different and pretty much don't do that anymore.

You are JJ's (my) friends and guy-me feels like an outsider.

I love to watch my polished nails when I type here.

-JJ

teresa jeen
02-19-2008, 10:58 PM
jenny dont feel like an outsider, please, were here to help one-another, i love the look of my nails on the board!! (your not alone)that just like many other little things make us who we are! im just soooooo thankful i found this site when i did. god bless all of yall, for helping me to understand im not alone.

jenniferj
02-19-2008, 11:17 PM
Teresa,

I (JJ) don't feel like an outsider - guy-me does when he comes here.

I do feel as though a switch "clicks" and that JJ is a very different person from guy-me. Which is great - he wouldn't understand anyway. :)

I really love you girls, and feel as though I have found a home. I really feel like we are a family.

Thank you so much for your concern - it's really very sweet of you.

-jj

chrissietoo
02-19-2008, 11:26 PM
Many times I'm posting at work, or after work. I sometimes underdress at work, especially in the winter. And after work I often change into a bra and blouse, perhaps a skirt (small office, very secure).

When I'm underdressed, it's fun to post...suddenly the "hidden" dress flowers. :D and for a while it's not hidden. :hugs:

Susie Dodge
02-20-2008, 04:49 AM
I loved getting out of bed this morning and seeing myself in the mirror wearing a cute blue and white stripped baby doll set. The breast forms stayed stuck on all night with no problems. I am enjoying this so much. It feels so natural. It will be a wrench to get dressed. Still there is always tonight. Maybe I can go out dressed this morning. I will be dressed later for when I do the dreaded ironing. Male and female clothes plus my wife's. A girls work is never done. I am typing this with polished blood red nails!

Susie
x

shauna 9
02-20-2008, 08:33 AM
i am in my nightgown ..

franvonceder
02-20-2008, 01:06 PM
Depends the opportunity presented by the day. I'm dressed with full makeup today.

Love Fran.

Candace75
02-20-2008, 09:07 PM
Not that often. However, right now I'm fully dressed in a black top, red leather mini skirt, bra, panties, hose, makeup, wig and my 5.5 inch heels.

Andine
02-20-2008, 09:35 PM
This morning after breakfast, I bid my boy goodby and went and dressed, but without makeup other than a nice orange lipstick.

The share market opened and I watched that for a bit, and then went down to my workshop and got on with making a new ceiling panel for my camper. My 5 " heels started to hurt a bit so I changed them for a pair of black patent 3" heels.
Checked the share market, and had a coffee and found that it was getting warmer so I went and changed to what I have on now... a lovely light flowery blouse, and a floral red and black short skirt!

Now I'm going to get into drab and go to the ATM to get some money out.

Next w/end is a folk festival at Cobargo ... a little boutique town on the south coast. I could spend the whole w/end en femme if I go. I'm very tempted.

Regards

shirley1
02-20-2008, 09:47 PM
sometimes i do sometimes i dont - dont dress everyday - but i like my schoolgirl outfit with knee high stockings/socks - always makes me feel warm and comfy and very girly ! and of course a nice camisole or nightie with a nice warm dressing gown wrapped round me is also a favourite especially at this time of nite !

Lesley Ann
04-16-2008, 12:09 PM
I am always dressed. I would not think of writing a word unless I was dressed.
That is why I have a wardrobe full of dresses!

My best wishes to you all, Lesley Ann

prettieboy
04-16-2008, 01:41 PM
hose panties teddys tutu's boobies always

LisaJNN
04-16-2008, 02:40 PM
Sitting in hotel room wearing bob cut wig, black wonderbra, and black french knickers, diamond patterned thigh highs, knee length pleated skirt and pale pink blouse. and just done my face. Dare I venture out.

paulaluvssz8
04-16-2008, 02:41 PM
Yep. go for it.:)

CD Susan
04-16-2008, 03:16 PM
Ok I'll join in here. I live alone so I can dress whenever I want to. Most of the time it is late at night when I am on this site and others so yes I am always dressed when posting. There is little chance of someone stopping by late at night so it is the best time to wear whatever I want and chat with girlfriends on the net. I can't imagine what it would be like to not have a computer, I would be lost without mine. Before the age of computers we really were alone.

gwendy
04-16-2008, 05:00 PM
I wouldn’t dream of even looking at the forum unless I was dressed but luckily, as I live alone, I am able to dress virtually all the time at home.
It would seem very odd for me to sit at the keyboard in drab and look at this wonderful forum. :)

cosmolovesph
04-18-2008, 12:10 PM
Blue & black blouse, black pinstriped skirt, nude pantyhose with fishnet over them, my new 3" heels, ear rings, necklace, lace bra/panties

jenny logan
04-18-2008, 12:51 PM
It's rare that I'm not dressed when viewing. Right now its bra,panties, control top hose (natural) white 1/2 slip, tan shell, brown denim calf length skirt and brown flats size 12. Feels wonderful and far more comfortable than being in drab

JaytoJillian
04-18-2008, 05:21 PM
... Besides, when I'm dressed up I normally have other activities on my mind. :heehee:

Totally! If I am en femme, I'm probably out or getting ready to go out.

Joanna-Louise
04-18-2008, 05:35 PM
er... yeah always well usually. At moment wearing yoga bottoms and blue vest top due to my evening / morning keep fit routine... but usually am "dressed" when not at work or needing to go out :D

RitaCD
04-18-2008, 10:18 PM
Always. Tonight I'm wearing jeans, white stretch tee, and wig. No makeup.

donnadawn
04-18-2008, 10:24 PM
I always am wearing something when I post or read. Right now I'm wearing a shelf bra, nylons and garter belt, 3 inch sandals, thong, and jewelry.

EnglishRose
04-18-2008, 11:44 PM
Not usually, but tonight I am wearing dark panties and bra, hose, and a very cute red dress :)

ReginaS
04-19-2008, 12:20 AM
I don't think there is hardly a time when I am not dressed to some extent.

Leohose
04-19-2008, 10:19 PM
Blue & black blouse, black pinstriped skirt, nude pantyhose with fishnet over them, my new 3" heels, ear rings, necklace, lace bra/panties

Your legs look great in the hose, thats why sooo many of us love pantyhose, mmm

Leohose
04-19-2008, 10:21 PM
I like to wear a leotard and pair of pantyhose.

So glad you love the feel of the leotard and pantyhose, what colors do you wear, im in a black leo and nude hose, with a wrap skirt and black pumps

Imma
04-20-2008, 04:49 AM
To Group::love:

Imma woke up just after three AM this morning and got dressed for office work.:)

Imma is wearing one pair of National Support 88 -3X Soft Black Pantyhose, Rago 9357 open bottom all in one with six garter grips, two pairs of National 900 Soft Black Size B garter stockings, a Playtex 18 Hour 2670 HWOBG, A Rago 6210 Size 4X HWLLPG, one Rago Size XL panty brief, red Vasserette panties with hip pads, a long line bra with inserts, black hoop earrings, beads, bangles, a women’s watch, two pink slips, a red Muumuu, a two pronged black leather belt, a black wig, and my four inch, red patent Mary Jane shoes. :thumbsup:

Mary Jane shoes are tightly secured with a buckling and locking leather strap under instep and around ankle. Both CFMHH are now held very tight by these leather straps. This keeps the foot in a high and unrelenting arch.:devil:

Gartered stockings are held firmly in place with ten garter grips on each leg! Combination of the Playtex and the Rago 6210 can best be called very firm and controlling.:D

Link below goes to photgraph of Imma with a hiked skirt showing girdle tops, garter grips, stockings, and my CFMHH!:heehee:

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3265/2425827248_a1d82cc38f_b.jpg

LOL:battingeyelashes:

Imma:brolleyes:

Mollyanne
04-20-2008, 07:09 AM
You bet!!!! I am either underdressed(bra, pantyhose and panties) or fully dressed when I post or on line. My wife kinda', sorta' knows but we don't discuss it. I have tried in the past but to no avail( oh well). I feel so much more comfortable when I am wearing female clothing, I also have a much more tolerable disposition.

:love: Mollyanne