PDA

View Full Version : At last, fully dressed

Franki Kate
12-18-2007, 10:01 AM
My wife knows of my dressing and has even helped purchase items in the past, from full under things to dresses and skirts. She does not take part any longer. We really have not discussed the whole issue, as of late. She did come into my changing area and wash all of my things a few days ago. This included most of his work clothes and some of Franki's under things that I wear 24/7.

My wife is out of town for a couple of days and I thought that this would be a terrific time for Franki to re-explore some time, fully dressed.

However, last evening and throughout the night Franki was total she, with nightie and all. Uoon rising this morning I dressed fully in one of my conbination busniess skirts blouse and jacket, imagining I was on my way to the classroom to teach, from which I have been retired for a number of years.

What a delightful feeling, that has come over me this morning, I braved the Oregon rain and ventured a couple hundred feet to the paper box. Wow, I had almost forgotten how marvelous, fully dressing really can be and the raindrops hitting me on hose covered legs.

For outer items, I have on a brushed cotton tan skirt, a light beige blouse and a matching jacket, along with my newly purchased glasses with new lenses, short dangling clip-on earrings with a matching neckless that hangs over my bodis. Thank you for letting me share.

hugs and to all

Franki Kate

Eileen
12-18-2007, 03:08 PM
Franki it does not matter what the weather is. Just being out enfem is wonderful. Glad you enjoyed getting out and hope you get to do it often.

Eileen

JoanFlores
12-18-2007, 03:12 PM
Very happy for you, make the best of it.

StacyCD
12-18-2007, 07:12 PM
Life is too short not to enjoy it! Have fun!

paulaN
12-18-2007, 07:28 PM
It feels sooo good after a long dry spell. Dosn't it ?

Alice B
12-18-2007, 08:06 PM
Oh the weather outside is frightful
but inside it's so delightful

enjoy, enjoy, enjoy.:hugs: