PDA

View Full Version : Don't you just want to party with them!

CrossKimmy
12-18-2007, 02:02 PM
http://www.victoriassecret.com/images/homepage/12-11-07/ftr1.jpg

I know I do!

anyways, to make this relevant, I was shopping with my girlfriend last night and we went into VS.. she didn't know, but I really liked shopping with her in there.. so many pretty things for me to wear!

SiobhanW
12-18-2007, 02:08 PM
Yes. Yes I do.

Priscilla Ann
12-21-2007, 03:54 PM
Nah, I wouldn't want to party with those girls. I can see them wanting to talk about nothing but themselves. They wouldn't take the time to listen to me talk about nothing but myself.

KimberlyS
12-21-2007, 04:45 PM
.... I was shopping with my girlfriend last night and we went into VS.. she didn't know, but I really liked shopping with her in there.. so many pretty things for me to wear!

Tamma and why do you not shop there? I have had nothing but great service enfemme or male mode including trying on bras. I just wish I could fit into more of their things as I am on the top of their sizing range. And on the bottom of the LB range. Makes for slim pickings

Sure as long as everything is 75% off!!:D

Tristen, their semi annual sale has started on-line. Not sure when it starts in the stores. Can get some bras and other things at reasonable prices than. But get their early or pickings will be slim.

It is at least fun to look the merchandise, and the SA's. Hey I am married not blind not dead. The eyes can wander but the hands and rest of the body stays home.

kikiw
12-21-2007, 04:52 PM
I am certainly a fan of VS, but unless they have a good sale going I find the prices to be a bit high for the quality. Then again, it's easy enough to go in and have one of the shopgirls help you there dressed as a male - they never bat an eye when I drop some cash on a largish tarty outfit!

kiki

Eugenie
12-21-2007, 05:47 PM
This may sound strange, but I wouldn't want to party with them... I may have a different taste than lots of men (as here I assume it is the man that is surfacing in your appreciation).

My preference goes for more mature women... And that has always been the case eve since I was a teenager...

But in reality, I'm not so much interested in partying anymore... I much prefer nice discussions between women. I really enjoy being in the company of women (GG or CD) and speak about all sorts of subjects. Sex is never a goal, even though it can happen sometimes, when you least think about it...

:hugs:
Eugenie

Phyliss
12-22-2007, 04:33 AM
This may sound strange, but I wouldn't want to party with them... I may have a different taste than lots of men (as here I assume it is the man that is surfacing in your appreciation).

My preference goes for more mature women... And that has always been the case eve since I was a teenager...

But in reality, I'm not so much interested in partying anymore... I much prefer nice discussions between women. I really enjoy being in the company of women (GG or CD) and speak about all sorts of subjects. Sex is never a goal, even though it can happen sometimes, when you least think about it...

:hugs:
Eugenie

For purpose of "brevity" I sometimes will "edit" a post I'm quoting, but in this case, ... everything "rings true" with me. Sure, they're a "cute and pretty" bunch of girls, but I get the feeling they're also narcissistic and unless I could retell tales of modeling, I wouldn't be much fun, unless I introduced myself with a name like,.... "Mr. $$$$$$"

An intelligent and "grown up" person is much more enjoyable for company and "partying"

SiobhanW
12-22-2007, 10:45 AM
I have always favoured older women too. My wife has quite a few years on me, as a matter of fact.

But as I've gotten older, I wouldn't mind at all considering a younger woman, at least if she wasn't a complete air-head. Or at least a woman my own age. Not that I'll have to face the possibility any time soon, god willing.