PDA

View Full Version : wife peeked

JenniferR771
12-18-2007, 02:05 PM
My strongly disapproving (but she knows) wife for the first time peeked over my shoulder and actually read a few entries on this forum. And looked at some avatars. I was hoping she would read some--and realize we are not totally whacked out--just ordinary guys with an unusual hobby.

Eeek! She made a disgusting noise. And said they just look like guys in dresses.

Please don't take this personal--but the only name I can remember that she looked at was **** *******. Fortunately she didn't see my pic. I think you look great ****.

Later on this week she discovered about 200 pics of me in drag on our shared computer. She always refused to view pics I offered to show her or to view me in person when i offered. She was angry--but seems calm now. Not sure exactly which pics she saw. Suits? Wedding dress? Rubber and leather? LBD?
But she accused me of having a suspicious friend over to take the pics. Actually they were all self portraits using the tripod and self timer.

Shelly Preston
12-18-2007, 02:31 PM
With a bit of luck your wife will be curious to learn more

This may lead to her being more accepting or at least understanding a litle better

tommi
12-18-2007, 02:38 PM
My wife looked at the site once accused me of trying to have an affair with a man online. After a lot of talking she does understand that there is some value in this site for those of us here. As for pics she would go nuts.
Goodluck with yours but don't be pushy.

Ruth
12-18-2007, 03:39 PM
...said they just look like guys in dresses... But someone who disapproves of the idea is going to say that (and anyway a lot of the time we do..) . I would say overall it was not a bad reaction.
And some of our SOs, some of the time, are sort of relieved that we do look like guys in dresses rather than hot chicks. I think you can figure that one out.

Tammietoo
12-18-2007, 04:10 PM
My wife knows but doesn't want to be involved or see me dressed, for whatever reason, she really doesn't like seeing pics of me dressed. I try and explain my need to capture the image and look at myself. I know, I know, a mirror is the crossdressers best friend. I absolutely do love the way that the clothes, fabrics, shoes and all make me feel, but I also like to save my pics and enjoy my different looks at other times, particularly when I am not able to dress. However, my wife sure has expressed her displeasure with the pics, maybe she thinks of them as "evidence." She hasn't asked that I destroy them or anything, but She can't really articulate why they bother her so much, other than she just sees her husband with too much makeup on and a dress. She's never accused me of having help taking them. Good luck Jennifer.

kim85
12-18-2007, 06:17 PM
Sometimes people can only see the pictures and thats enough for them to turn off to be honest a few of the pictures on other sites before i joined this one did scare me but once you look past that and start to the know the person there are some amazing people on here and other sites
Kim
xxx

StacyCD
12-18-2007, 07:05 PM
I would love my SO to be interested enough to peek. It might be the start of something!

DAVIDA
12-18-2007, 09:56 PM
LOOK! There's a dress on that man!:heehee:

Violetgray
12-18-2007, 11:29 PM
Oh I don't think you have to look that hard to find people on here who look like more then "men in dresses." Maryann Sung, Zarabeth and Jenna immediately come to mind!

Julie York
12-19-2007, 06:03 PM
When SOs come to realise that they are actually just men in dresses a lot of the fear goes away.

rachel_mead
12-19-2007, 07:46 PM
LOOK! There's a dress on that man!:heehee:

:heehee:

ColleenCD
12-19-2007, 07:48 PM
My wife has peeked on my computer when I was here before. Not much reaction from her since she does not participate or involve herself with my CDing.

Colleen

lisa_e_love
12-19-2007, 07:52 PM
I guess I'll never understand why a man wearing a dress is such a disgusting idea.