PDA

View Full Version : Outed sort of

Niya W
12-18-2007, 09:31 PM
Well apparently there is a rumor going around that some one in my office cross dresses . Seems like I'm the last to find this out.

A co worker said jokingly I know more about you than you think.
I responded you know very little about me. He then said I know more than you think but would not tell me. In the end he said well I'm not sure though. I said damn it tell me . He then said you do drag.

Well what had happened is another co worker told him that some at the company she knows cross dresses. Never said my name. His response is well I just figured it was you cause you are kind of flamboyant

rachel_rachel
12-19-2007, 12:09 AM
And there is a saying that assumption is the mother of all f*** ups too.

I don't think it's anybody's buisness that you may happen to be a little on the outlandish side....
Geez, where i work we're open and honest, and any talk about issues like crossdressing are laughed about by all of us.

If they only knew one of them was. (And i'm the 2IC)

Niya W
12-19-2007, 12:36 AM
ts funny he did want to say cause he promised he wouldn't to other co worker. He also thought i'd be embarrassed . He also assumed that because of my nails , my eye brows and my ear rings, and me never having any facial hair

In the back of my mind I'm thinking how can you tell a co worker that some is a CD here but I'm not going to tell you how and you must promise not to say .

Oh and that makes him number 3 at work that knows

DonnaT
12-19-2007, 08:46 AM
Of the three, anyone act differently toward you, or do they seem to not care?

How many people are there in your office?

Trinni
12-19-2007, 09:24 AM
Of the three, anyone act differently toward you, or do they seem to not care?

How many people are there in your office?

That was exactly what I was going to ask while I read this.

Niya W
12-19-2007, 10:08 AM
well the first one knew me as niya before she got hired. She got hired. She worked the door at a bar were trannies hung out. The second one saw me at the same bar cause he wanted to hang out with the first co worker. I guess she neglected to ell him about the clientèle. He kept on show up show he was told. He would of figured it out cause every one at the bar knew that me and the first co worker to gather.

And know for the 3rd one he only found out at the end of his shift so no real feed back