PDA

View Full Version : The Shoe was on the other foot last night

lisablack44
12-20-2007, 05:32 AM
I really had to laugh last night, as my wife and I got ready to go to a holiday party. I was already dressed in male mode, waiting for her, and she called me into our room and kind of seemed a to be a little unsure about something. I said what's wrong ? and she sheepishly asked if she could borrow some of my eye make up ?, as she didn't have what she needed because she usually doesn't wear any. I said sure and got my make up kit. The best part though was when she next asked to borrow a pair of my thong panties because she had VPL, and her bikini panties just would not work with her new dress pants. I said now you know why I always wear thongs... I'm ready for any outfit! She just laughed and said it is so cool to have a girly boy for a husband... Lisa

Josephine 1941
12-20-2007, 06:15 AM
Hi Lisa, I have about the same problem my girl friend just went back home to Connecticut for the Christmas Holiday and she was packing. I came in the rm an she asked if it was Ok to take our favoret skirt an blouse, sure I said. I had this set before we met and she loves all my cloths, I have better fashion sense. We do now shop together and buy matching outfits also we are both the same size even in shoes so most don't get fought over. We do have fun when going out as we now argue over what outfits to wear. She even bought me a wig the same as her hair, that was a hoot. We went into the wig shop in the local mall and asked the sales lady for a wig in her color. She said why the same color an she said to her it was for me, she looked and I smiled an said yes. Then the fun started we tried on a couple of them an decirded on one we liked stood side by side looking into the mirror an liked what we saw so she bought it for me $250 with tax an shampo for wigs and a brush. The sales lady was so impressed with me that she ask my girl friend were she found me an wanted a man like me. Next was eye brow pencil as I did'nt have any in Albrun color, so off to the Macys cosmetics. That was fun too this very good looking blond early 40s was the sales lady. My girl friend ask for the eye brow pencil in the alburn color, she look at her an said but u have beautiful eye brows now,my girl friend said ow not for me for him. :tongueout . Well the look I got was great an she said I have never did a man before. I said ther is always a first, an she got a couple for me an tryed them on with my girl friends approval. Well I got my eye brow pencils an have learned how to use them right Have a great day JOsephine

Mollyanne
12-20-2007, 06:16 AM
Hi Lisa, WOW, that is soooo cool!!! :happy:Wish my wife would say that that!!! Be careful though, next it might be "I can borrow those heels or would you mind if I wore that black skirt with the red sweater" :heehee: Happy Holidays

:love: Mollyanne

Kelsy
12-20-2007, 06:33 AM
Lisa, It sure makes being a CD alot of fun when the wife or gf is intune with the whole thing. It becomes so natural. my wife often wears my make up or borrows panties, girl jeans and sweaters. She wears a whole lot of my guy things too. we happen to be the same size in most things. shoe size is the only real difference. Enjoy!!!!

Kelsy:happy:

SiobhanW
12-20-2007, 09:20 AM
Loaned my wife opaque pantyhose for a holiday party this year, a first for us. Be sure to get your thongs back - a common story in the thread I opened on the subject seems to be that the girls don't give you your things back! Two weeks on and I still haven't got my PH back.

lisa_e_love
12-20-2007, 10:01 AM
It's stories like yours that give me hope to meet someone someday who will be fine with me just the way I am!

rachel_rachel
12-21-2007, 01:02 AM
I've "lost" a new new top / dress that i bought on ebay a few weeks ago. It's an XL or a 16. Here i am thinking she'll have no chance gettting into this one...... nup, it fitted her. (as good as it can at the moment as she's 8 1/2 months pregenant) Looks just like a top though not even close to being a dress on my wife.

Looks like that one's gone, i better look out because she's goning on a diet when the baby's born.

Angie G
12-21-2007, 01:04 AM
Cool wife hun :hugs:
Angie

Marvina Martian
12-21-2007, 02:05 AM
That is so great!
My wife has borrowed a few things over the years but is very respectful and always returns whatever she needed. Soon I think that I will buy us some matching outfits......That would be so cool! ;)

Eugenie
12-21-2007, 07:46 AM
Way cool...

I have often dreamed my wife would borrow some of my feminine clothes (she has often borrowed some of my male clothes...)

Lately, she's been far more open about my x-dressing... So perhaps she may come to behave like your SO... I'll sure let you all know about it... :tongueout

:hugs:
Eugenie

juliew
12-21-2007, 08:33 AM
The lady of my life and I share a dresser. We wear close enough sizes that most of our clothes are interchangeble. It is wonderful life for both of us.

Juliew

pamela_a
12-21-2007, 09:12 AM
Last weekend while my wife and I were shopping she mentioned she needed a new bra. Unfortuantely she was in one of those moods when she didn't know what she wanted. After several unsuccessful attempts to find one I finally said she should try one of my new ones since I was down to the same size as she.

When we arrived home I retrieved the bra and handed it to her. The look on her face when it fit was priceless so it looks like I lost a bra. On the up side, while we were shopping I found a cute skirt on the clearance rack. When I showed it to her she just asked if it was for her or me. When I didn't answer immediately she said it was too long for her but go ahead and get it. This is the first time she's ever allowed me to get something obviously fem while shopping together. She knows I have some skirts as she has already purloined one of my denim skirts but this was a first.

-Paula-

SiobhanW
12-21-2007, 09:31 AM
The lady of my life and I share a dresser

We sometimes talk about the boundaries our GGs want in a CD relationship. That is one of the ones my wife seems to want. I tried moving some of my stuff into the dresser in our master bedroom and she was having none of it. I now have my own dresser in the guest bedroom.

StacyCD
12-21-2007, 11:28 AM
Being able to share our fem side with a SO is perhaps the ultimate goal. It's nice to hear that it is, for some, realizable!