PDA

View Full Version : Wouldn't it be cool......

SiobhanW
12-20-2007, 12:51 PM
As closeted as some of us are, we can't help but leave little hints as to who we might be as we post. Wouldn't it be cool if one day, quite out of the blue, you got a call, email, or PM, from someone of your aquantance who basically says "I saw some postings on a crossdresser website and from what the person was saying it sort of looks like it might have been you. Is that so, because:

(from a GG) I'm really turned on by the idea of you as a woman and I want to dress you up and make mad passionate love to you."

(from a GM) I'm a crossdresser too."

Shelly Preston
12-20-2007, 01:19 PM
It may be cool but it could also be scary

Do you trust them to keep your secret ?

SiobhanW
12-20-2007, 01:20 PM
Well, yes, obviously that's the flip side of the coin. But in an ideal and pink fluffy bunny world....

charllote34
12-20-2007, 01:21 PM
I think i would have a heart attack if that happened!

Jamie14
12-20-2007, 03:41 PM
After the initial shock and adrenaline rush, I think I would be thrilled. Perhaps skeptical at first- one of those- you show me your girly pics first attitude. Always seem to get a kick out of telling one of my gg's. Like most of us I suspect though, none of my guy friends are aware (to my knowledge)
Risky sometimes i guess (telling gg's) but the rewards have been extraordinary!!! Unlike some of you (brave enough to go out solo), I like safety in numbers- nothing like a aggressive gg by yourside when going out and about..........Jamie

andreaattimes
12-20-2007, 04:16 PM
If it was a GG I would be shocked at first and then explore it with her.
If it was GM then I would say "Really, let me check it and then point out how it couldn't be me."

Deborah Jane
12-20-2007, 04:25 PM
I,m just waiting for someone to say that they recocognised me from something they read on here or another website they saw me on! But like Shelley says it could be scary and could i trust them to keep my secret. Of course the flip side would be how great it would be if a woman i knew got really turned on by discovering that i c/d or one of my friends turned out to be a c/der too without either of us realising the other did it!!

Lora Olivia
12-20-2007, 04:28 PM
:

(from a GG) I'm really turned on by the idea of you as a woman and I want to dress you up and make mad passionate love to you."

(from a GM) I'm a crossdresser too."

Or maybe more validating and just as cool if it was vice-versa:heehee: but then that is just this girl's feelings

Kate Simmons
12-20-2007, 04:40 PM
I leave hints all the time. If they don't get them, oh well. Hey, I can't help it if I'm cryptic. Can't make it too easy ya know.;):battingeyelashes::happy:

JoAnnDallas
12-20-2007, 04:56 PM
I have had a few CDers run across my Yahoo profile and IM/email me.

ericalynncd
12-20-2007, 06:14 PM
I'm thinking STALKER!

Stephenie S
12-20-2007, 06:58 PM
Well girls, That is JUST what hapened to me.

It turned out to be a great contact, and everything worked out well. The girl who called me is a member of this forum. She knows who she is, and I am glad to call her a friend. But it was quite a surprise to get a phone call from someone who said, "I think I know you".

And indeed they DID know me. And my wife too. They had both been to dinner at our house, without knowing that she and I were both members of this forum.

So that can happen. It did happen. And I am so glad it did.

So don't be too freaked out if this happens to you. It might very well turn into a fun relationship.

Lovies,
Stephenie

And just let me add, there are FAR more of us than you think. We are everywhere, in every profesion, in every trade, in every town, and every state, and every country. We are EVERYWHERE!

SiobhanW
12-20-2007, 07:03 PM
OK, so now I've got to know. How did she figure you were you?

Stormgirl
12-20-2007, 07:59 PM
No, I don't think that would be cool and I'd feel threatened.

Laurie
12-20-2007, 08:37 PM
It certainly would be cool... because what are they doing on this forum in the first place, unless they were into this sort of thing. (...i guess it might not be so cool if it were my mom and dad)

julia ann
12-20-2007, 08:43 PM
It would be terrifing and fantacy fullfully at the same time. In my male persona, I am a construction worker and to have that get around a job site would be death defying, however if somone did find me out they would also be hiding a secret desire at least on an investigational level and have as much to fear as I, could be interesting.

docrobbysherry
12-20-2007, 09:07 PM
my day begins, and the sweet dream fades to black.
RS

Marvina Martian
12-20-2007, 09:30 PM
I for one think that it would be great! That is part of the reason that I am here! :D
If I wanted to hide away I would have never posted or put up my avatar! ;)

All I can say is bring em on, I'm ready!!!!!:tongueout

Stephenie S
12-20-2007, 10:49 PM
OK, so now I've got to know. How did she figure you were you?

Just from reading my posts. We had PMed a couple of times, but she recognized me, I had no clue.

Stephie

SandyR
12-20-2007, 10:59 PM
Ah..no! I like to keep my identity, a secret.

Nikki A.
12-21-2007, 07:34 PM
In the not too distant past I would have been mortified that I had been discovered. However I have come to the realization that this is who I am. it is a part of me and that I am doing nothing wrong.
As long as the person is not a nut or looking to cause problems I would welcome a new friend. The only forum member that I've met is Salandra and she is a great friend and very nice. I hope that in the future I meet more of you. I've also come out to some other people that I know and am choosing to open up to others when I decide that the time is right and if I think that they may be accepting. I'm tired of keeping it all bundled up.

Genifer Teal
12-21-2007, 08:00 PM
And just let me add, there are FAR more of us than you think. We are everywhere

Back in the begining, before I was out much, I had a situation occour in a chat room. The room had picture icons. Someone says they thought they knew me. They had their icon off so I could not see them. They said do you live here (gave approx location). I said no, over here. I made something up to point them in the wrong direction. Then they said I mean here, and basically gave my address. I freaked and got off line fast!

For 24 hrs I was very scared! Someone outside of my control knew my secret. I had to go back to the chat room. My friends were all there. I couldn't leave them behind. This person was there again. Imediately they contacted me. I got off line again. Then the phone rang. It was them!

As it turns out, we both volunteer in the same local Fire Department. She was freaking out way more than me. She was asking me to promise not to tell anyone. I'm thinking, so why did you call me? I had not clue until you did. I promised not to tell if she did the same. That was the end of it for a while.

This story has a funny ending. 2 years later she decides to transition and comes out to the world. She even remains a member at the same fire department. How ironic is that? When we first met on line she was all scared that I would out her. It just goes to show we are everywhere.

Gen

MarinaTwelve200
12-22-2007, 10:27 AM
The only "Hint" I leave is my photograph. (avatar, etc) But it is so drastically different looking from my male self, I have no fears of of being recognized. It does give me a bit of a "thrill' however, to post it. There is always that slim "chance"---

I WOULD recommend that those "shy" types use their own photos too. While not all, MANY of you CAN get away with it. A wig and makeup can be excellent "camoflage", and it might add a bit of the thrill of taking a risk to the equasion.

Nicole Erin
12-22-2007, 10:37 AM
Wouldn't it be cool if one day, quite out of the blue, you got a call, email, or PM, from someone of your aquantance who basically says "I saw some postings on a crossdresser website and from what the person was saying it sort of looks like it might have been you. Is that so, because:

(from a GG) I'm really turned on by the idea of you as a woman and I want to dress you up and make mad passionate love to you." I am probably the ONLY one here to think this, but if a woman was turned on by me more as the femme than the guy that I am, I would be kinda creeped out.

(from a GM) I'm a crossdresser too." As me and my "guy" friends are usually giving each other a hard time and making fun of eahc other, I would probably give him all kinds of hell :tongueout I mean of course it would make for a better friendship tho. I know it sounds just horrible, but you would have to understand me and my male friends' relationship.

thanks.