PDA

View Full Version : My wife finally has a sense of style.

Nicole Erin
12-20-2007, 06:05 PM
She was showing me some of the outfits she bought.
One was this white long sleeve shirt with this kind of turtle neck that folds down almost like a thin scarf [hard to describe]
Another was this silk looking ankle length black skirt.
Couple other long sleeve shirts.
All of them are really cute. And since her and I wear the same size... :devil:
She does have this pair of heels I love, but her size 8 will not fit my foot.

She has been raiding MY side of the closet long enough. Now I can hardly wait to try on some of HER things.

I told her the other day - "Sometimes you give me sh*t about being a Cd, but every time I buy something new, you end up wearing it..." She just laughed.

It is kind of cool in a way, cause whenever she is about to buy clothes, she normally asks what I think. If I don't like it, I say "Well I would not be caught dead wearing that!"

It's crazy I tell ya!

julia ann
12-20-2007, 09:19 PM
I have found that my wife while she does not aprove of my dressing has ask me about style ,makeup, hair and does not really associate it with my dressing , I have even apologised for knowing the answers and being able to help.

Marvina Martian
12-20-2007, 09:22 PM
That is great, you can really have some fun with that! My wife too has been eying some of my new clothes and I just tell her to help herself! ;)

Billijo49504
12-20-2007, 09:56 PM
I sure don't have a problem with my wife's sense of style. She works to Avenue, and most of her pay goes for clothes. But I can't complain, she buys me stuff too. Plus she doesn't complain about the money i spend on RC cars...BJ

Angie G
12-21-2007, 01:14 AM
Get that skirt on hun :hugs:
Angie