PDA

View Full Version : First time out fully dressed

Carrie Lynn
12-21-2007, 12:38 AM
Went out for the first time fully dressed last weekend and totally loved it. The best part was that my SO helped me with my makeup, hair and suitable clothing. Wnet Christmas shopping as 2 girl friends. I was nervous and exited at the same time, but did not encounter any problems. Just wanted to tell everyone how wonderful it was.

Daintre
12-21-2007, 12:42 AM
That is great, I am glad to see that your outing went well, big bonus that your SO is so supportive.

Jacqueline Manesis
12-21-2007, 12:45 AM
Now your living! I bet you started thinking about next time during the first time!!
:D

Angie G
12-21-2007, 01:06 AM
that's great now get out there and shop hun :hugs:
Angie

Bethany_Anne_Fae
12-21-2007, 01:10 AM
Yay!! More happy stories!!!

*hugs*

Zara

Marvina Martian
12-21-2007, 01:57 AM
:iagree:

I love happy stories! :twirl:

:love:

AstraJupiter
12-21-2007, 02:53 AM
Well done .Congratulations.

I hope that you and your SO have many such outings

AStra

lisa_e_love
12-21-2007, 03:30 AM
We want pictures! :D

Sandra
12-21-2007, 03:43 AM
Glad you had a good time, I hope you bought your SO something nice as a thank you for helping you ;)

Carrie Lynn
12-21-2007, 03:45 AM
I just wanted to thank everyone for the encouragement and I am truly looking forward to more shopping trips, especially as I gain more confidence. As to the picture request I have not figured out how to upload them yet, but did add one as my avitar. Again thanks everyone.

Eugenie
12-21-2007, 07:40 AM
It feels great doesn't it?

And it is wonderful that your SO is so much supportive. You are a happy person... And your SO should know how much she makes you happy... But I'm sure you already let her know how wonderful you think she is.

:hugs:
Eugenie

MAJESTYK
12-21-2007, 07:51 AM
Very good for you and may you have many more pleasant times out and about.

JoAnnDallas
12-21-2007, 08:55 AM
Congrads on your first public outing. I have to admit, that going out with another sister or SO, makes it easier. My first public outing, I went solo, but it was to HEF2006, so I was surrounded by othr sisters. My first real solo outing, where I went out dressed, but by myself, was later. I was more scared on that outing than I was at HEF2006. LOL
One thing I have found and others will tell you the same thing, it does get easier each time you go out. I now go shopping, fill up the SUV with gasoline, and prety much do anything a normal GG would do while outside.
I do dress to blend in, so as not to attract attention to myself and so far I have had no problems.

Happy Holidays,

JoAnn

Emily Ann Brown
12-21-2007, 08:56 AM
I snuck rum over from the boys side (hope the captain doesn't find out) for a celebration. CHEERS on a job well done! :drink:

Emily Ann

carolyn todd
01-07-2008, 08:48 AM
hello carrie lynn
well done on your time out in the wide world,
also a well done to your partner for being there (a gold star award)
we look forward to hearing more about your times out.

carolyn xx

Chari
01-07-2008, 11:00 AM
Hooray to you on your outing and the support of your SO. Your confidence will continue to grow as you plan and do more outings for say a lunch or dinner, manicures, and of course more shopping! My SO and I have gone out often to many places as girlfriends and its always been very enjoyable!:happy:

Hugs2U, Chari