PDA

View Full Version : OMG Jackpot!

misspatty
12-21-2007, 11:19 AM
Hi Ladies,

I read the posts here every day but only post when I feel that I have something to say. Thanks for letting me hang around.
Today I went to Marshall's to see what they had in bras. I found on the clearance rack some Le Mystere bras, size 42E, which retail for $66 on clearance for $3. I bought 2 of them for myself. I went home to try them on and found that they run a bit small in the band, with one extender, they fit me perfect! I thought that my wife should try one, voila! it fit her too. She said that it was comfortable. I went right back to the store and bought five more, three for her and 2 more for me. I am thinking of heading over there again today to clean them out of the rest. I am wearing one right now and love the feel of it. The cups fit my Nearly Me size 8 Triangles with just the silicone part of a New Bra added for a bit more fullness. Ideally, I think that maybe a size 10 form would fill out the bra a bit better. I've been pondering going up a couple of sizes. Here sits one very happy girl.

Merry Christmas!
Patty

charlie
12-21-2007, 01:17 PM
Hi Ladies,

I read the posts here every day but only post when I feel that I have something to say. Thanks for letting me hang around.
Today I went to Marshall's to see what they had in bras. I found on the clearance rack some Le Mystere bras, size 42E, which retail for $66 on clearance for $3. I bought 2 of them for myself. I went home to try them on and found that they run a bit small in the band, with one extender, they fit me perfect! I thought that my wife should try one, voila! it fit her too. She said that it was comfortable. I went right back to the store and bought five more, three for her and 2 more for me. I am thinking of heading over there again today to clean them out of the rest. I am wearing one right now and love the feel of it. The cups fit my Nearly Me size 8 Triangles with just the silicone part of a New Bra added for a bit more fullness. Ideally, I think that maybe a size 10 form would fill out the bra a bit better. I've been pondering going up a couple of sizes. Here sits one very happy girl.

Merry Christmas!
Patty

And a early Merry Christmas present to you!!