PDA

View Full Version : breast forms and cleavage?

juliesvseves
12-21-2007, 01:58 PM
What's the best priced but still good breast forms so when worn under see thru bras, blouses will look good. Also what's a good reasonable way to create good cleavage while out in a dress? I just luv the look of cleavage.

Pamela Julie
12-21-2007, 03:19 PM
You will get lots of different suggestions in answer to your questions as every one of us has a different body to work with. My experience is that breast forms should be in an opaque bra or under an opaque top. The breast forms provide correct size, shape, feel, and balance to the body, they just don't look real enough to be worn under see through clothing. As to cleavage, you can use makeup to paint on a simulated cleavage. I use a Nu Bra clone to pull in some real cleavage, put on a bra and position my breastforms, nobody will know what you have done. Some use tape to pull in the cleavage, I sometimes do that but the NuBra is faster and I feel looks more realistic on my body. Sometimes I will apply a darker foundation between my breasts and highlight the top of my breasts to emphasize the look.

kikiw
12-21-2007, 05:26 PM
Pamela - any thoughts on breast forms with a corset? for obvious reasons, the forms really call for a bra with the qualities you mentioned. They don't seem to really work with corsets, which I adore.

Pamela Julie
12-21-2007, 08:41 PM
Kiki: I wish I had a corset, am currently making a prototype of a simple, inexpensive, and easy to make corset. I would think an underbust corset would work with most bras and breastforms. If pulling in to create cleavage, do so before lacing up the corset as a fully laced corset would inhibit your moving tissue to create the cleavage. I spend too much time thinking like an engineer. After working out the design of my corset, my next project will be an overbust corset for cd'ers that will function as a corset and support breastforms while creating cleavage. Suggestions are welcome.

kimberly ann487
12-21-2007, 09:28 PM
Pamela could you explain what a NuBra is ? Maybe a link would help.
KIM

Dita_B
12-21-2007, 11:01 PM
I don't want to hijack this thread but I wanted to post on it anyway and I also own a NuBra clone. So I hope you don't mind me answering...

A Nubra is a self adhesive type bra, http://www.nubra.com/. that consist of 2 separate cups that you can hook together. The idea is to stick them to whatever breast tissue you have and once they stick, pull both end together in the middle and hook them on to each other. In this way your breast tissue will be pulled to the center and a cleavage should be created.... However...

I have found that my NuBra clone doesn't stick that well to my breast tissue, possibly because I am not a woman and thus I may have not enough breast tissue to make the cups stick on to, although I have purchased the smallest size of them. So after pulling them together, the bra cups slip and the cleavage is lost.

I don't use the NuBra thing anymore and have found my own way of creating cleavage, which goes as follows:

I have bought a set of "Pals" breastforms...http://www.supergelproducts.com/benh00.html, which I put in a "maximum exposure" bra and after having put them in the correct spot, I pull all skin that I have from the side to the middle before I let the breast form cover them... I have also put a hook and and eye closure on the front edge of the cups of my bra and as soon as the breastforms are released against the pulled back skin, I pull the bra cups together just as the NuBra would have done and hook them in place...

When I have done that a cleavage is created that looks very natural, because all what is exposed is my own skin pushed together by the invisible breast forms and the invisible bra cups that are now hooked together in the middle. But the observer doesn't see any of the trickery that makes the looks so real, he/she sees only the result and that is a very realistic looking cleavage...

I tried the taping method as well but found the result not as effective and very uncomfortable on my skin, especially after an extended period of time...

My method is only one way to create cleavage and on me it looks so convincing that for the first time now I have noticed guys staring at my breasts!

So I am happy...

I hope this has been illustrative for you...If you have more questions, please ask.

:love:Dita.

juliesvseves
12-22-2007, 11:11 AM
thanks once again for the wonderful ideas and tips for cleavage. i will startexperimenting tonight.