PDA

View Full Version : When outside with make-up on.

Josie femme
12-21-2007, 07:27 PM
I took some pictures ( of which I've posted some ) tonight and my dog had to go out. So I put on my man clothes (not so comfortable) and took my dog outside. Full make-up and bright red lipstick.

It was getting a little dark and my neighbor came home and I with him a merry christmas across the street. I don't think he could see my make-up, but I felt really good, getting out in partial femme.

Poor lighting help my courage, but I think someday I would like to go out in full dress.

Merry Christmas Ladies.

LC :hugs:

Susan.
12-21-2007, 08:57 PM
Good for you. You are doing better than most of us. Of couse, it helps that you have a fabulous face.

Angie G
12-22-2007, 12:52 AM
Not me hun Not where someone could see :hugs:
Angie

Marvina Martian
12-22-2007, 01:41 AM
Good job! Next time just go for the whole thing!!!!!!!:thumbsup:

Nicole Erin
12-22-2007, 02:35 AM
Well yes one step at a time.
In the process of stepping out of the closet, it is quite an adventure. Some think "I wish I had the nerve to go out totally en femme" but it is good to take one's time. It is a lot of fun.

StacyCD
12-22-2007, 07:55 AM
LC

If I looked 1/10 as good as your avitar, I be out dressed all the time!

MAJESTYK
12-22-2007, 08:01 AM
I have taken the dog out for her evening constitutional the last 2 Sunday evenings fully dresed, wig and all, wearing my wife's cloak. If anyome saw i wonder what they would think? 2 weeks ago I had auburn ,med. length hair and last week it was long blonde!! I dont really care if they did or not but you are right it is very liberating to be outside. I dont want to go any where but I dont want to have to change just to take out the dog!

occdresser
12-22-2007, 08:08 AM
someday you will get out fully dressed and you will be on cloud nine:c9:

jennifer ann
12-22-2007, 08:23 AM
Once you have a pleasant experience out dressed LOOK OUT here she comes. You will want to do it more and more

marika_jaye
12-22-2007, 12:14 PM
I live in a duplex and my neighbor's kitchen window looks out on my patio. When I take our dogs out or bring them back in, I have to walk off our porch and across the patio to put them in their kennel.

About 90% of the time at home I'm wearing at least a skirt/dress and some sort of sheer hosiery and footwear. I imagine the first time the neighbors caught sight of me putting the dogs out was quite a shock, but now they don't even notice anymore...I walk around the property in dresses and makeup now while they're out and they don't pay me any mind.

So you see it gets easier with repetition and time. :)