PDA

View Full Version : sleeping tucked?

Shelly18
12-21-2007, 10:47 PM
hey ladies i was just wondering if anyone sleeps tucked? jus curious i was thinking about doin it but not sure yet

Melinda G
12-21-2007, 11:49 PM
I wouldn't even think about it. You can hurt yourself, and cut off circulation, and do some real damage without even knowing it until it's too late.

I did a real nice tuck, and pulled everything under and taped it for some full frontal photos. Looked great. Just a nice little female crease, right where it should be. But I pulled or tore something, and was sore for about 10 days. Felt sort of like a hernia. I was sure glad when it went away and healed up. So I would urge all of you to be careful with some of these far out tucks and things you do.

Marvina Martian
12-21-2007, 11:49 PM
Sometimes, like last night....Just when the mood suits and the clothes dictate!:D

susanmichelle
12-22-2007, 12:17 AM
Tucked almost 24/7 and have not had any problems at all. Have been doing this for about 2 years. Kinda feels weird and hurts when I,m not tucked now. Just put the boys inside you and pull mr. wiggley back and put on a nice pair of silk or spandex panties and it stays there. I even do work like that and have not had any problems. Maybe its just me and out of the ordinary compared to many of you. Maybe I;m just used to it.

Leohose
12-22-2007, 12:43 AM
Sleep loose under your favorite outfit, it will be easier to be comfy later, and give you freedom of movement,

Rebecca_B
12-22-2007, 12:44 AM
I'd have to say, sleeping like that that's probably not good for your genitalia.

docrobbysherry
12-22-2007, 01:21 AM
Tucked almost 24/7 and have not had any problems at all. Have been doing this for about 2 years. Kinda feels weird and hurts when I,m not tucked now. Just put the boys inside you and pull mr. wiggley back and put on a nice pair of silk or spandex panties and it stays there. I even do work like that and have not had any problems. Maybe its just me and out of the ordinary compared to many of you. Maybe I;m just used to it.

I have a slept that way a number of times. Like Susan, I use tite undies, multiple pairs, to hold things in place. I've never had any bad side effects. These days, it's a waste of effort for me. I pee too often at nite! Try it. Maybe you'll like it! In my experience with similar exciting thots, see if it feels as good as u imagine!
RS

Phyliss
12-22-2007, 04:44 AM
Not actually an "extreme" tuck with tape, glue, and size 1 undies, covered with "pads" and girdle, but it is a somewhat sort of "tuck"
For many years I've been wearing some kind of undies to bed, (really don't like the "flopping" ) This past Spring I finally figured out a "reasonable" tuck that works for me. It felt rather strange for the first few days, but soon enough became almost "second nature" to be like that all day everyday. Not too worried about "breaking" anything, don't much use "it" anyhow. A reasonably snug pair of undies works for. Don't want to cut off any circulation.
Fortunately I don't yet have to make nightly visits to "The Throne"

Angie G
12-22-2007, 10:39 AM
I like to be free when I sleep :hugs:
Angie

Jolene
12-22-2007, 11:08 AM
I have never felt comfortable with a Tuck for any length of time. A nice support brief ( Bali makes a nice one ) works well for me. Do not feel a Tuck while sleeping would be anything good for anyone.
Jolene

Faith_G
12-23-2007, 12:29 PM
Sure have. Except for showering and using the batroom I've been tucked since last Tuesday. This is just a tight panties/pantyhose tuck, tape gets to be uncomfortable after a few hours.

It actually keeps me from having to get up and pee. I've been sleeping through the night instead of waking up at 2 AM.

Sedona
12-23-2007, 12:41 PM
I'd be very careful. And, there's a reason our "boys" are outside of our bodies. The little guys in there need cooler temperatures, and when one "tucks," they don't like it one bit. I only tuck for limited periods, I'd like to make sure I can have kids should we decide to have them.

MarciManseau
12-23-2007, 12:48 PM
I've been tucked back with the girls up inside me for at least 10 years and I don't have any problems. Everything works fine.

Hugs, Marci :hugs:

Raychel
12-23-2007, 01:43 PM
I sleep tucked almost every night. Out all day long, except for the weekends. But at night when I get a chance to put the girdle back on, Full tuck. Have been for a few months now, No problems yet.

Nancy Richards
12-23-2007, 02:13 PM
I don't know if you would called it tucked. But as of lately when I lay on my back it seems as if everything sort of falls (slides) in place as if they are tucked. I would not think that held tightly in that position would be the best.

Eugenie
12-23-2007, 05:43 PM
Well, not... I find it already hard to tollerate when dressed for a full day, so thinking about keeping it tucked through the night, forget it...

And as some already said it could be dangerous for your health...

:hugs:
Eugenie

Julie York
12-23-2007, 06:21 PM
Tucking for 24 hours is perfectly safe except for the blood clot leading to thrombosis and eventual death or loss of your tackle.

Sleep tight.

:D

Lisa Golightly
12-23-2007, 06:26 PM
Some nights I'm in a reeeeeal honest mood... Tonight is one of those nights... Well, gather close girls...

I'm so deflated with hormones that on the odd occasion that something appears I'm totally horrified. Like today... Or more specifically this morning... Dear God, pass the bucket :puke:

jennifer41356
12-23-2007, 09:58 PM
I wear panties so i keep it tucked :D:hugs: