PDA

View Full Version : Finall realized something

JennaDesire
12-22-2007, 07:53 AM
I have finally realized how much I love being Jenna! I spent the whole night as Jenna alone and I have come to the conclusion that I am the happiest when I am Jenna. There are so many feelings inside me that are just starting to come out, it is wonderful. Hopefully I can grow more and more each day into Jenna! Hello world!!!!!!!!!!!!:love:

breanna53
12-22-2007, 07:56 AM
Good for you, I know just what you are saying. I am more at peace with myself as Bree than any other time.

Leohose
12-22-2007, 09:03 AM
I fought the urge to slip into pantyhose, and sink into my leotards, but as I am wearing my favorite black leotard as i write this, I say enjoy, oh and try leotards if you havent, they hug the body, welcome:drink:

Angie G
12-22-2007, 10:36 AM
2 weeks ago I wes home for a week vacation time from 11:30am monday till 9:00am friday I was dewssed even for sleep and I loved it :hugs:
Angie

Angie G
12-24-2007, 09:05 AM
Good for you Jenna you go girl enjoy hun :hugs:
Angie

Deborah Jane
12-24-2007, 09:17 AM
It,s a good feeling Jenna:happy: I love being Debs as much as i can. Apart from 6 hours on Christmas day [I,m seeing my kids} i plan to stay as Debs over the whole of Christmas:happy:

Jilmac
12-24-2007, 10:03 AM
I have finally realized how much I love being Jenna! I spent the whole night as Jenna alone and I have come to the conclusion that I am the happiest when I am Jenna. There are so many feelings inside me that are just starting to come out, it is wonderful. Hopefully I can grow more and more each day into Jenna! Hello world!!!!!!!!!!!!:love:

I know how you feel Jenna. I am the same way as Jill

SANDRA MICHELLE
12-24-2007, 11:02 AM
Ditto from Sandra Michelle, I wish she could come out all the time.
Happy Holidays!!!

Marvina Martian
12-24-2007, 12:20 PM
Ah, tis a shame that we must waste our beautyful selves away by having to hide them all the time.
I know that I love being Bre and the more I dress the more I want it!

Take as much as you can get I guess!!!

Eugenie
12-24-2007, 12:30 PM
Begining to love the girl inside is the start of acceptance for us and for the people around us... Untill we accept ourselves, how can we expect thar other will accept us...

Glad to hear that you have begun on that road...

:hugs:
Eugenie

Celeste
12-24-2007, 01:58 PM
I love sleeping en femme and waking up in the middle of the night to the realization of it. I also find when waking I'm much happier and content.

melissacd
12-24-2007, 02:06 PM
Jenna,

I absolutely agree. It is so hard to express the joy that I feel when I am Melissa.

Huggs
Melissa

Helen H. Heels
12-24-2007, 11:19 PM
Oh the need to feel relaxed and fem.
Inside and out.
Perhaps as well to share this, wouldn't that be lovely?

Merry Christmas and happy new year.
HELEN:love:

Pamela Julie
12-25-2007, 12:08 AM
Thursday to Sunday my wife was out of town, Saturday was Christmas for Pamela, wearing my new skirts, trying on a couple new shades of makeup, and going to bed in a new sleepdress. During the afternoon I went Christmas shopping and bought some groceries while dressed in bra, panties, blouse, and kneehighs. I was in stealth mode wearing bluejeans, mens hiking shoes, and a drab coat. It felt great, wish I was wearing my breastforms, pink tennis shoes and a sexy pink coat I saw on a gg while I was shopping. My drab side always has to have Christmas for Pamela or Christmas would not be complete.