PDA

View Full Version : excuse me wrong rest room....

Wendy me
12-22-2007, 08:14 AM
i was out shopping yesterday dressed in drabs ....... in the stores i had to use the rest room as i was going to open the door to the men's rest room a woman sales person said excuse me dear your going in the wrong one.....

i was wearing tight jeans and a fleece pull over my hair in a ponytail ......

Julie York
12-22-2007, 08:22 AM
Is this good or bad?

sexotik
12-22-2007, 08:30 AM
I think it's good. Wendy me, you passed off as a woman, and I'm sure you were close to that lady who told you you were gonna get into the wrong restroom

Raychel
12-22-2007, 08:34 AM
That is when you say, In your deepest voice. "This is the one I always use, when I don't have a dress on.":devil:

Suzie S.
12-22-2007, 08:37 AM
After hearing about so many of us using the ladies room by mistake when in drab, this one gave me a good chuckle! I'd have loved to see that woman's face, bet it was quite red! :o

Nicole Erin
12-22-2007, 10:03 AM
That is when you say, In your deepest voice. "This is the one I always use, when I don't have a dress on.":devil:

Oh my gawd! The poor lady would have fainted if Wendy had done that!. hahahhaha :D

Angie G
12-22-2007, 10:23 AM
So did you use the ladys room :hugs:
Angie

StacyCD
12-22-2007, 10:40 AM
We all wish when we're all 'made up' that we get mistaken for women! You get mistaken for a woman when you're not even trying. It's not fair!

Which restroom did you use?

kim85
12-22-2007, 10:44 AM
so which one did you use..........

Wendy me
12-22-2007, 06:42 PM
so which one did you use..........

which one do you think????????..............:tongueout.......

paulaN
12-22-2007, 07:09 PM
Men's

Lanore
12-22-2007, 07:15 PM
This happens quiet often. I just don't feel comfortable in the mens room anymore.

Lanore

shirley1
12-22-2007, 07:20 PM
as someone who hasnt been out in a public situation dressed yet it must be difficult going to the womens even dressed - i've heard stories about people complaining about cds/ts's using the ladies toilet - but surely if your dressed you wouldnt want to use the mens restroom that would be even more scary - what if you coughed in the cubicle could someone sus you have a male voice - yes i would find that quite difficult but you still have to relieve yourself dressed or not

Nicole Erin
12-22-2007, 07:27 PM
Well shirley, it is like this -
If someone is en femme, it might draw attention if they use the ladies room, but it WILL draw attention if they wander into the men's room.

Just for the ladies room, make sure no one is around, go in, take care of business, and leave.
Of course it would be really fun if a bunch of loud, obnoxious women came in while one was leaving...

Just try to use it in a locking restroom like at a gas station. the max occupancy for those places is just one anyways.

trannie T
12-22-2007, 07:35 PM
In drab I always use the mens. In drag I try to find a secluded tree or shrub, I'm not comfortable in either.

DebbieThomas
12-25-2007, 10:41 AM
me thinks your fem side is showing through. its a great feeling being mistaken for a gg. I wear womens clothes 90% of time in drab, long hair, long nails and peirced ears so it happens alot. theres been afew times Ive had guys try stopping me from going in while they were coming out "miss you are going into the wrong restroom" answered back after looking at the sign on the door, I have a fairly deep voice "no its the right one" he called me a "dike" I just about :rofl:

audrey-lynn
12-25-2007, 10:49 AM
Well you know this just remined me. I'm a truck driver and two days ago I was at a Pilot truck stop fueling and when I was done went to use the restroom. Well just as I started to open the door (men's room) out walk 3 women. Seems the ladies was full and they couldn't wait. So I guess turn around is fair.