PDA

View Full Version : body behavier stance

shirley1
12-22-2007, 10:22 AM
something else i am noticing is how womans body behavier differs from most men - i smoke but dont cross my arms when i'm stood up - i noticed some woman do - its silly little things i think that maybe could help to make someone pass its obvoiusly not just about the clothes your wearing but playing the part - theres nothing better than putting a chunky girly cardigan on and wrapping your arms around yourself feeling warm comfy and most of all girly !

Nicole Erin
12-22-2007, 10:27 AM
OH yeah, the body language will have a bearing on your ability to pass as femme. I imagine there are sites and such to explain and show some of the femme actions. Be careful tho, you certainly don't want to have those feminine cues when you are in male mode.

ehhh nevermind, there would be nothing wrong with acting feminine in male mode. :heehee:

SiobhanW
12-22-2007, 10:38 AM
ehhh nevermind, there would be nothing wrong with acting feminine in male mode.

I agree. A bit of out of the blue mincing around sure confuses the hell out of people who know you. :heehee:

kim85
12-22-2007, 10:51 AM
well i never act like a lady but i think it would help CD's/TS's to pass but only if they felt confident doing it if you look akward doing them then you may stick out. But practice makes perfect :D
Kim
xxx

Bethany_Anne_Fae
12-22-2007, 04:57 PM
Yes, confidence has a LOT to do with ones presentation to the world ;)

Eugenie
12-22-2007, 05:20 PM
Some very fine details often make the difference... The way we walk, the way we sit, the way we look at other people in the streets (for those of us who go out), in particular the way the "male" who is still in us stares at other women...

We learn with experience though...

:hugs:
Eugenie

Veronica 1
12-22-2007, 06:50 PM
Yes, confidence has a LOT to do with ones presentation to the world ;)

This is true. Look at the hottest chicks and you can see that they are oozing pure confidence and the belief that you will succumb to their wishes and desires. However, if you are sashaying down the street like a lumberjack, all the confidence in the world will not help. It is the little things that complete the finished product, hand gestures, head movements, even how you phrase your words. I find that this is the hardest part, to change 50 years of male mannerisms to female but practice does make perfect. It is only when I find myself at work, standing with my hands on my hips and my elbows behind me that it can be a little obvious that I may be practicing a little to much.

shirley1
12-22-2007, 07:13 PM
maybe then its easier for some of us more natural maybe - i have always been a bit efiminate not a lot but i cross my legs a lot with hands resting on my lap and the first time i put heels on i seemed to know how to walk in them but yes i guess if you practiced too much you could start to show female traits in your male mode - but then again would that be so bad people might not be so surprised when you finally came out - i'm sure one or two people at work think i may be gay or cd anyway - a girl joked with me the other day saying is it you wearin that nice perfume i didnt answer and they all laughed about it maybe they suspect something maybe i should go to work wearin my sarah jessica parker perfume and put their suspicions to bed - yeh that would be fun ! but yes i think body laungauge can say a hell of a lot about a person being a cd you certainly notice the differences between men and women i still think its nurturing more than anything else but the more you watch womens behavier the more you are likely to be able to imitate them

ericalynncd
12-22-2007, 08:25 PM
the more you watch womens behavier the more you are likely to be able to imitate them[/QUOTE]
The first time I read I thought you said irritate. lol..:p

Angie G
12-24-2007, 09:02 AM
I'm finding I doing more and more of the thing girls do when I dressed crossing the legs at the knees, sitting a bit sideway on the edge of a seat, keeping knees together Thing that girl do do make me feel more girly and I. love it :hugs:
Angie