PDA

View Full Version : Out for the first time....well sort of

Brenda-Jean
12-22-2007, 10:37 AM
i am feeling so good and happy at the moment, i just had to tell someone and i guess the only people i can tell is you. last week-end we went to a friends birthday party which was fancy dress. we spent months debating what we should go as(my wife and myself). I desperately wanted to go dressed and spent weeks suggesting costumes we could both wear. then it happened by accident. we were in a charity shop looking for ideas when my wife saw something. it was a costume for a 1960's hippie. She immediately wanted to go as a hippie. we told the shop assistant why she was buying it. the assistant then said it was a pity i didn't want to go as a 1960's girl as well. she then showed us a black and white mini dress, thigh length black and white pvc boots and a black and white handbag. i think my wife saw the look in my eyes, as they lit up. she suggested i try them on and see if they fit and how stupid i looked. they fit, i felt fantastic, so we bought them. so last weekend we went to the party as it was a long way away we stayed in a nearby hotel. my wife insisted that if i was going to do this i do it right. i wore matching white bra and panties, white tights, pvc boots, mini dress and a short bobbed blonde wig. she did my makeup and i looked and felt fantastic. we had to walk about a mile to the party and i was very nervous but after a few drinks when we got there i was fine and relaxed. everyone said i looked good and should have been a girl. i even got to use the ladies toilet at the party. at the end of the party we walked back to the hotel and the night ended.
i had a fantastic time and sort of went out for the first time. on the way home my wife said i looked like i enjoyed myself. i told her i did. she said we would have to go out again with me dressed as a woman.
i can't wait.

kim85
12-22-2007, 10:53 AM
Great to hear you had a good nite and look forward to hearing about your next outing.....and seeing pic :p :hugs:
Kim
xxx

SiobhanW
12-22-2007, 11:28 AM
Did the shop assistant know you CD'd? Pretty good intuiton on her part, if she didn't!

StacyCD
12-22-2007, 12:30 PM
It's always great to hear about such positive experiences! Congratulations on wonderful evening!

michellecam
12-22-2007, 04:13 PM
The first night out is supposed to be fantastic

Eugenie
12-22-2007, 04:20 PM
Great experience indeed...

It is not clear in your post if your wife knew about your cross-dressing or if it was just the occasion that made her be so cooperative...

In any case, you sure had a great time and I hope that your next experience will be as much fun as this first one.

:hugs:
Eugenie

jennifer_or_just_jen
12-22-2007, 04:40 PM
Thanks for sharing your terrific story. So happy for you!

Angie G
12-22-2007, 08:45 PM
That's great you go girl and buythat lady some flowers hun :hugs:
Angie

vikki2020
12-23-2007, 02:31 AM
Let's see... a long walk, party,dancing,long walk back to a hotel---nope, not "sort of " out, but 100% out!!!I'll take that nite anytime.Glad you had fun!:happy:

kay_jessica
12-23-2007, 05:18 AM
.............. I desperately wanted to go dressed and spent weeks suggesting costumes we could both wear.............
i think my wife saw the look in my eyes, as they lit up. she suggested i try them on and see if they fit
my wife insisted that if i was going to do this i do it right. i wore matching white bra and panties, white tights, pvc boots, mini dress and a short bobbed blonde wig. she did my makeup and i looked and felt fantastic.
she said we would have to go out again with me dressed as a woman.
i can't wait.

This is a tremendous advancement on the situation you reported in your posts earlier in the year. So long as she is sincere then and is not pushing you into a corner then it looks like she is becoming much more accepting. Off course you now have "legal" clothes you can wear and a way forward for you is to see how she reacts to you wearing it around the house. As for going out dressed again with her, then the ideal venu for you is Pink Punters at Milton Keynes. Every 3 Saturday of the month there is a UK Angels Club Angelic evening. Partners are most welcome and you can stay at very reasonable prices in the very T friendly Campanile hotel literately across the road. Pink Punters is a true LBGT club where T's are most welcome and can be found there most nights that the club is open. There are other events held at PPs, but some of them may (by virtue of how some of the "gurls" are dressed) may send her the wrong way.

PM me if you want more info

Hugs

Kay

carolyn todd
01-07-2008, 09:08 AM
hello brenda-jean
you lucky girl i am very jealous so are a lot of other girls,
keep your wife sweet spoil her with flowers, treat her to
dinner out.

carolyn xx

Mikala0589
01-07-2008, 09:09 AM
congrats, can't wait till i can do it

JoAnnDallas
01-07-2008, 11:39 AM
Congrads........my wife knows I am a CDer, but does not want to see me fully dressed or pictures. Then over the Christmas holidays, she took me shopping and bought me a PINK robe. The kind that you step into and zip up the front. See my posting "My Christmas". So she now see me wearing real fem clothing and is OK with it. I am hoping that by summer that she will be OK with me wearing capries.

Chari
01-07-2008, 02:27 PM
What a great story! It always takes alot of small steps to get through the door, but you've proved again the longest journey begins with the first step! Congrads on your fun outing!

Hugs2U, Chari

Nicole Erin
01-07-2008, 02:35 PM
Great experience indeed...

It is not clear in your post if your wife knew about your cross-dressing or if it was just the occasion that made her be so cooperative...

In any case, you sure had a great time and I hope that your next experience will be as much fun as this first one.

:hugs:
Eugenie

It's what I was thinking. BUT if she needs a way to tell the missus, well, it could start like "You know the night I went out dressed? I was thinking...."

Quite a unique situation if she doesn't know yet... This will probably be one of the easier coming-outs.