PDA

View Full Version : What makes you feel most feminine or sexy?

sophie p
12-22-2007, 01:07 PM
Hi all just wondering what makes you feel sexy and female and what you love most about living out your female side for me it has to be putting on new silk nylons onto freshly shved legs and the feel of the sllk lining of the skirt against it. Also getting my ears pierced and the whole thing of changing earrings it is so femine dont you think I also love sunbeds how about you girls
hugs
Sophie

michellecam
12-22-2007, 03:33 PM
what makes me feel sexy and female is being dressed and chatting on the net or going out in public dressed...unless I get stopped by the cops..

What I love most about living out my female side is freedom of expression, not having to hide myself

Susan.
12-22-2007, 03:41 PM
Diffeerent things over the years, first the hose, then the bra, then the formals, etc. Lately, I bought a cruise dress with sort of a "big lettuce" hem. It hits me just above the knee. It has the most wonderous feeling as I walk in it. I fell totally like a girl...

JaytoJillian
12-22-2007, 03:41 PM
what makes me feel sexy and female is being dressed and chatting on the net or going out in public dressed...unless I get stopped by the cops..

What I love most about living out my female side is freedom of expression, not having to hide myself

Michelle, I agree, for me, it's the public appearance. I love the ritual of getting silky smooth and getting madeup, but for me, unless someone sees me, the experience falls a bit short.

Jill

Eugenie
12-22-2007, 04:49 PM
What makes me feel feminine is when I can go out in town with "sisters" and enjoy their company...

Like any woman, I like compliments... I have been somewhat troubled by compliments coming from men over the internet... However I never met one in person while "en femme"... I assume it would make me feel very feminine just to walk in the streets at the arm of a nice man...

I also like being with a Genetic Girl and share time together, like two women. That really makes me feel feminine.

:hugs:
Eugenie

veronica
12-22-2007, 08:12 PM
HIGH HEELS AND LONG FINGER NAILS:heehee:

Seville
12-22-2007, 09:32 PM
Red Fingernails 24/7, nylons and high heels.
Going to a nail salon and letting THEM paint my nails
twice a month. :happy:
I'm so used to wearing earrings 24/7, that it's a big YAWN now.:D

joann07
12-23-2007, 01:26 AM
Dolling up in my favorite dress or outfit and going out shopping, dining out, or just doing girly things while being treated like a lady.

eden_medea
12-23-2007, 02:00 AM
the thing that is the most gratifying as woman for me is being with a guy - its the quintessence of role fulfillment, sexual or not.

Carla Mel
12-23-2007, 05:17 AM
the thing that is the most gratifying as woman for me is being with a guy - its the quintessence of role fulfillment, sexual or not.

And dancing, sexual or not.
Kisses
Carla

Bethany_Anne_Fae
12-23-2007, 06:27 AM
Dressing, putting on my makeup, lacing up my knee highs, giving the hair a shake and walking out of doors into the fresh afternoon air :)

Yep, thats the ticket~
Zara

Joann0830
12-23-2007, 06:36 AM
My Fremch Manicured nails and Toes painted and my earings that dangle.Joann0830:heehee::love:

Mollyanne
12-23-2007, 06:51 AM
the thing(s) that make me feel feminine and sexy is when I have my lingerie on, my hair is fixed and my makeup is on and I'm staring into my full length mirror and seeing a woman staring back at me!!!! btw, heels have to be on also!!!!

:love: Mollyanne

Billie2day
12-23-2007, 07:05 AM
For me being a skirt and heel lover is the feel of a skirt against my shaved (always) legs and the pull of the muscles of my legs by the high heels. Just doing routine things in a skirt and heels like loading the dishwasher make me feel so feminin. Billie in Alberta

dtride
12-23-2007, 10:15 PM
High heels and short skirts with painted toenails

HalloweenDragon
12-23-2007, 10:32 PM
Painted finger and toe nails, completely shaved, my anklettes and toe rings, black 6" platform high heels, black and red g-string under a short black lace mini skirt, and a lacy little top..... wow just thinking about that made go put that exact outfit on.....:D......

breanna53
12-23-2007, 10:54 PM
the make up, doing my nails, lipstick, a cute skirt and top. getting everything to look right. :heehee:

Rebecca_B
12-23-2007, 11:03 PM
When I was with my ex-wife and we'd sit there and do eachothers makeup, nails and hair, just gabbing about anything and everything under the sun.

Sadly the only good times we seemed to have had. :sad: I miss that.. (Not just because she tolerated my dressing, but the total feeling of love and acceptance and being able to feel vulnerable without the fear of getting hurt.)

Nicole Erin
12-23-2007, 11:05 PM
Seeing my made up face in the mirror.

Normally I hate looking in the thing. Erin loves it.

jazmonyavon
12-23-2007, 11:09 PM
I was just thinking about that the other day,When ever I step into a pair of heals and look down at my nylon covered legs I feel sooo feminine :happy:

lisa_e_love
12-24-2007, 12:10 AM
A few things:

The smooth feel of my lips against each other after I've put lipstick on.

Looking in the mirror once everything is all done.

The public element. Being able to something ordinary and outside as a woman. Even if it's something as simple as a trip to the supermarket it really enhances my dressing experience.

Scotty
12-24-2007, 01:12 AM
Fresh shaved legs - using a scrunchie with a scrubbing gel afterwards and then moisturizing.

But topping it off is slipping on a pair of fresh jeans and walking outside - feeling the air on my legs.......that's heaven!

I love anything intimate, bed time stuff, short shorts, short SILK shorts for sleeping, Tank tops especially.....

And panties - every morning I decide which pair to wear as I've got 4 different styles now!

The shaving is #1 though...everything else is icing on the cake!

Ashly
12-24-2007, 09:36 AM
Fresh shaved legs ...But topping it off is slipping on a pair of fresh jeans and walking outside - feeling the air on my legs.......that's heaven!..

I prefer the fresh air under my skirts ;)..but I agree...shaved legs is the ultimate in femininity.

Sarah Doepner
12-24-2007, 09:51 AM
The things that make me feel the most feminine may not be the things that make me feel the most sexy. They are two sides to a bigger issue. Getting the right look with my hair, makeup, clothing and accessories gets me toward the feminine. However, the feel of the smooth fabrics against my skin, hair against my face and the scents of the cosmetics, lotions and sprays move me toward the sexy feelings. That and a mirror. I have a difficult time being sexy among other people, but I love being feminine with others. Does that make any sense at all?

Deborah Jane
12-24-2007, 09:54 AM
Freshly shaved legs and then pulling a pair of tights [hose] on over them. It just makes me feel so girly:heehee:

S. Lisa Smith
12-24-2007, 10:02 AM
Makeup and my bra and forms!

Lindahexi
12-24-2007, 10:14 AM
Thigh Highs, matching bra and panties, silk lined pencil skirt, high heels and lipstick.

Dawn Marie
12-24-2007, 10:33 AM
I feel my most femmine when I'm having my hair and nails done at the salon. And especially when all is done and I get to see the results and so does every one else.

shauna 9
12-24-2007, 10:58 AM
make me feel feminine and sexy is when I have my lingerie on, my hair is fixed and my makeup is on

corrinediane
12-24-2007, 11:21 AM
When I'm wearing my lingerie with high heels and my wig and make up on covered with a sheer robe.

Shelly67
12-24-2007, 11:55 AM
Shaving all over , slipping on those hold ups , a tight thong , bra , forms, full make up ... I think what really is the killer tho is when youre made up , dressed in full and you first toss youre head back after putting the blonde wig on and catching a glimpse of yourself for the first time thru heavily shaded eyes , lipgloss shining ....ooooer I suddenly feel funny.......:o

cdtammi
12-24-2007, 12:04 PM
for me its the feeling after a shower or bath, caressing lotion on my smooth skin. and then the feel of anything soft on that skin, that is when i feel the most femme and sexy. also just about anytime i am dressed and starring in the mirror, seeing the girl i am. that is also very sexy to me.

bEEb
12-24-2007, 01:41 PM
The feel of a sheer stocking sliding between the lil rubber garter nubbin and metal clasp as we slip into them. The sensation of satin rubbing on silk. The downwards pull of ample breasts on brastraps, countered by the upwards tug of garters while tottering on 4" heels.

zann
12-24-2007, 01:54 PM
After getting made up and dressed the final thing that say fem more then anything else is to be in a skirt with heels. Almost every thing else could be male. Ann

Jennifer Brooks
12-24-2007, 03:20 PM
For me: White lace underwire bra, matching panties, white polyester blouse, skirt, thigh high hoes and 3 inch pumps.

jennifer41356
12-31-2007, 01:29 PM
the whole ball of wax...everything associated with being a woman and being able to experience it daily:love:

Mean Green Irene
12-31-2007, 02:08 PM
All of these are marvelous. My favorite is to dress up in a knee length swishy skirt and very high heels - then out and about, A real thrill.

becky t
12-31-2007, 02:13 PM
i think the make up, more make up and er....oh almost forgot..the 4 inch heels along with short skirt, matching black lacy underwear and being able to brush through my long blonde hair (shame it comes off when its brushed too hard!):D

Audrey34
12-31-2007, 02:13 PM
Nylons (stockings or pantyhose), my 3" pumps, pretty necklaces with matching earrings and dresses that feel soft and sexy.
-Audrey

Staci
12-31-2007, 03:05 PM
For me it is the feel as I put on my bridal petticoat that goes under the prom dress. Then when my wife zips up the back as the bodice is boned and pretty snug. Then hearing the click as she hooks the hook. I know I can't get out until she unhooks and unzips me.

Cassy11
12-31-2007, 05:01 PM
The silky lining of a skirt, a silk blouse or soft sweater and always heels.

Bobbie Jo
12-31-2007, 05:13 PM
I went to the mailbox today hopeing that something would be there."Horray" it came.I ordered some new panties and a new panty girdle, and they finially arrived.I couldn't wait to put them on.I got to the house and ripped them out of their packaging.Just the softness of the new nylon panties and the firmness of the new girgle."Oh they feel soooo good".I just love being a girl..:happy:

charllote34
12-31-2007, 05:38 PM
If you go through a spell of non dressing , just try it i bet any of you not to enjoy it!

Eliza
12-31-2007, 09:42 PM
Freshly Shaved Legs, Freshly painted nails and Heels

epsxyblkm
12-31-2007, 10:11 PM
I would have to say the first thing would be shoes. Strappy sands, "impossible" to wear pumps. Second would be skirts. I prefer minis, velvet or leather. That is just me.

JoAnnDallas
12-31-2007, 10:48 PM
what makes me feel feminine is makeup, "Beautiful" perfume, and the feel of the wind on my legs while wearing a dress/skirt/skort/shorts.

Dalece
01-01-2008, 03:03 AM
Complete dress Newly shaved legs, nylons, panties the freedom of a skirt or dress high heels painted toes in RED, all that i can be to be a woman.

vivianann
01-01-2008, 04:47 AM
nylons on with a nice frilly dress on, then long hair and makeup on.

Sally24
01-01-2008, 08:09 AM
I feel the most female when I am walking around in a dress that fits just right. Freshly shaved legs, sheer hose, and high heels help me get my walk in rhythm with my body. I also feel very feminine when sitting with my legs crossed at a restaurant. The muscles pushing against each other make my legs look especially nice and my hand brushing against the hose and skin just make me feel very girly. This is an outfit that I wore recently and felt that way all evening. It was heaven!

Angie G
01-01-2008, 08:31 AM
I think it's the way my bras look under my tighter fitting tops :hugs:
Angie

Adrienne Heels
01-01-2008, 09:33 AM
Stepping into a pair of heels makes me feel oh so feminine!

MJ
01-01-2008, 09:46 AM
Hi all just wondering what makes you feel sexy and female and what you love most about living out your female side
for me it has to be putting on new silk nylons onto freshly shved legs and the feel of the sllk lining of the skirt against it. Also getting my ears pierced and the whole thing of changing earrings it is so femine dont you think I also love sunbeds how about you girls
hugs
Sophie
must be very smooth and soft feeling legs putting on new silk nylons onto freshly shaved or waxed legs is to die for .. hmm i guess you know my passion :heehee:

Ammdi
01-01-2008, 04:13 PM
Shaved legs, pantyhose, anlket, heels and a skirt.... that does it for me.

Lisa Golightly
01-01-2008, 04:23 PM
Honestly? Well, I think it's the hormones... lol... ;)

serinalynn
01-01-2008, 04:41 PM
Putting on a plunge bra and feeling my boobs being pushed inward and upward and putting on a low v-neck topand showing a little clevage

SarahHall
01-22-2008, 10:55 AM
Slipping on a pair of lace panties and a satin nightie, painting my toenails and then slipping on a pair of pumps. Yummm.:love:

docrobbysherry
01-22-2008, 11:09 AM
After Sherry is completely created!
RS

Talon DeRojo
01-22-2008, 11:20 AM
Most aspects of the crossdressing experience make me feel sexy, but specifically it's nylons with Lycra (p-hose, thigh-highs, or gartered), high heels, a satin blouse or PJs, and, most of all, long red fingernails!
Talon:happy:

Jennaie
01-22-2008, 12:19 PM
Girl talk, I have never felt so femme as when a woman addresses me by my femme name and we talk girl talk.

NYsong
01-22-2008, 01:16 PM
I love when I feel down because I dont look good as a guy, and as I slip on my bra I still dont feel good, and when I put in the forms I still just feel silly, but when I slip that well-fitting shirt on over it all I see that beautiful womanly shape! I love the actual surprise I get every time! And it just makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside that I can appreciate myself in a way nobody really knows!

MaidInCan
01-22-2008, 04:15 PM
At night, when I'm wearing my pink, sheer nightie and see-through panties, I feel sexy. Feel good at other times when wearing just a bra and panties.

Raquelle C
01-22-2008, 05:40 PM
First, being freshly shaven and silky smooth all over. Second, a sexy outfit accentuate my smooth body. Third, getting all dolled up with make-up, wig, nails, and etc. :p After that I dunno, haven't been out in public or anywhere else yet...

Amy07
01-22-2008, 06:26 PM
Nice bra, forms, lacy cami, panties, nylons, fav heels, a short skirt, blouse...
And being here with you ladies!

MonicaDD
01-22-2008, 07:21 PM
I love this question, and what makes me feel all sexy and Femm is being dressed to the nines, for a nice evening out and having every guy give me a second look or stop and stare and for my date to not be able to keep his hands off me. Being a girl IS wonderful, but being noticed and stared at for being THAT girl is the most sexy and femm feeling I can ever have.

Nicolette01
01-22-2008, 07:26 PM
As for right now, it is slipping on the pantyhose or stockings with some really sexy heels ( and once in a while painting my toenails ), drivin around, trying not to get caught!!!!

Jayne
01-23-2008, 02:22 PM
Sophie

I feel most feminine when I have the time to paint my toe nails slip on stockings, suspenders and panties with a nice pair of heels and a skirt. The feel of a bra and a nice top but I avoid the mirror as I do not pass as a woman even if I feel great..............

Also if I can spend time in a womens clothes/shoe shop and while wearing my stockings under my drabs slip on the occasional pair of shoes and wander from rail to rail with out been seen

Marie O
01-23-2008, 03:12 PM
Shaved legs with nylons and painted nails!

Stiletto
01-23-2008, 03:52 PM
I think it builds from the time I start to take off the male clothes and start the transformation but it really sets in once I put on the wig after finishing my makeup. That's when the other side of me truly appears. I'm fascinated by the whole transformation process. The way the clothes fit, the corset restricts, the heels arch your feet, the bra and forms make me push out my chest, the earrings dangling and the smell of the makeup - it's impossible not to feel feminine after that.

Donna tv
01-23-2008, 04:15 PM
All of the above for me . You covered it well ladies isn't it great to be feminine.

Wow my first reply with me as my own avitar, I'm still shy girls but coming around. This was a big step for me

Blixa
01-23-2008, 10:54 PM
High heels, manicures, shaved legs certainly do it for me, but then i have discovered handbags! I replaced my backpack, which is a fuzzy leopard print cutie itself, with a little black handbag. Holding it by the strap so it hangs down low, it makes me feel very fem and i carry it everywhere now. Finally no more bulky wallet, keys and cellphone in my pockets. I still use the backpack when i have to take my laptop computer. Now I can't wait to replace that wallet with a purse...

Jennifer Brooks
01-24-2008, 12:58 AM
A sexy lace bra and matching bottoms.

Jennifer Marie P.
01-24-2008, 01:00 PM
High heels and a long ballgown

daviolin
01-24-2008, 02:31 PM
Sometimes I get fully dressed and made up and look at myself in the mirror. And I say to myself what wig shall I wear today. It's Like a queen putting on her crown. There's a right wig and a wrong wig for each outfit. When I find the right wig for the outfit. Thats when I become the woman I allways wanted to be. That's my high point.:love:Daviolin

Roberta Rain
01-24-2008, 02:33 PM
A long swishy broom-stick skirt and the way it moves when I walk. Comfortable heels. Oh, and the right under garments. Sometimes I really want to feel more feminine during the day but it's hard. Nail polish is nice, but I have a craftsmans hands: scarred, calloused, and wrinkled. They are used for rough work every day, so making them pretty is challenging. A couple of decades of martial arts hasn't helped. Maybe a manicure someday. My subtle clear nail polish actually caught on fire the other day and I didn't notice until I smelled it. I used to love the feel of satiny fabrics against my skin, and I still do, but I can't feel them much with my hands. Doing so used to really make me feel delicate, but the callouses on my hands are so thick and the nerves are so dulled now that I am happy if I can feel anything with my hands. And they are often so rough that they catch on the soft fabrics. Damn, I actually teared up writing this.

Kathy Marie
01-24-2008, 05:43 PM
Black satin bra, panties and high heel sandals does it for me!

Laura Greenhall
01-24-2008, 10:13 PM
Knee-length boots and parka coats... ...Well, that's what does it for me (!!) I instantly get a hard - I often wank when I'm a 'woman' and rub the zip teeth against the head of my -ock... ...Orgasm and -um like a rocket, then. :D :)

Laura

teresa jeen
01-24-2008, 10:18 PM
actually, its when im just being me it may be just lounging or wanna go out. i prefer the lounging and being less stressed over it.tho id rather go out, but here we go again. just to walk around the house and enjoy is the best.

Lisa Elaine
01-24-2008, 11:33 PM
Acrylic nails and high heels!