PDA

View Full Version : who else is dressed right now???

christiecd
12-22-2007, 02:39 PM
So this morning I was watching tv and I thought, hey, now's a good time to be dressed! I'm now in my full lingerie, some tights, a cute dress, wig and (almost) full makeup and I'm having such a wonderful girly time right now... any other gurls joining me in spirit on this Saturday?

christie

Leohose
12-22-2007, 02:47 PM
Yes dressed in the comfy black leotard, and nude pantyhose

JaytoJillian
12-22-2007, 02:50 PM
So this morning I was watching tv and I thought, hey, now's a good time to be dressed! I'm now in my full lingerie, some tights, a cute dress, wig and (almost) full makeup and I'm having such a wonderful girly time right now... any other gurls joining me in spirit on this Saturday?

christie

Here's what I'm in now. Gotta love the NYPD!!!!

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2310/2129544914_434b592e45.jpg?v=0

Michelia
12-22-2007, 02:59 PM
Jillian, you are too appetizing.

Michelia

Ronda_B
12-22-2007, 03:30 PM
I'm wearing a comfy Red Lounger, Red Panties, Strapless Bra and my new forms. My toes have holiday polish.:p

Slip Affinity
12-22-2007, 04:05 PM
Yes and have been since I got up this morning. I love spending days like this.

Ruth
12-22-2007, 04:34 PM
This is not one of Ruth's dressing days so I am in check shirt and jeans, but I still like to login!

Jilmac
12-22-2007, 04:57 PM
I didn't get to dress until around 2:00 pm this afternoon but when I did I put on my Liz Claiborn panties (pale pink), thigh high stockings, ecru bra, and a ivory body slip. Next I put on a pretty burgandy dress, belted/& pleated. I have a chestnut wig, and am wearing a faux pearl necklace.

MarinaTwelve200
12-22-2007, 05:09 PM
dresseed since about 10am CT Went all out--even stick on nails. Taking web cam pics to post later. New poses, lighting, etc. Black heels, white hose and a black minidress with blue and red trim on top

I was gonna work on porch building project on my house today, and dress Monday and tue morning, but since the weather is warm and I am expecting no guests, I figgure today IS the best dressing day--I can do my carpentry work monday.

Some images I took TODAY "Old", normal, Blonde ;)
http://i146.photobucket.com/albums/r266/Marina_Twelve/Strip1222.jpg

tina jayne
12-22-2007, 05:14 PM
hi there i am dressed in my denim out fit my new play boy skirt denim top black tights and ankle boots full make up and wig and i fill good its a happy day in fem land bye for now tina:love:

Jennifer Brooks
12-22-2007, 05:16 PM
This is not one of Ruth's dressing days so I am in check shirt and jeans, but I still like to log in!

Not one of my days to "Dress" either but I do have on a pair of black boyshorts from Vassarette. They have a nice lacy front.

Stephenie S
12-22-2007, 05:30 PM
Well I have been "dressed" since I got up at 4:30 AM to go to work and now I am looking forward to taking it all off and getting into my jammies for a relaxing evening in front of the TV and wood stove.

10-12+ hours in a bra and control panty are just about enough for me, thank you very much. I wear scrubs, as does everyone in the medical facility where I work, so that part is comfy.

Lovies,
Stephenie

Veronica 1
12-22-2007, 05:50 PM
I got dressed when I got up this morning. Things to get done today so 3" pumps, pink panties, pantyhose, girls stretch jeans, pink cami, Minnie Mouse bra and forms. Wig and nails will have to wait for this evening.Had to go shoping for last minute gifts so I just slipped on a heavy sweater and my coat, changed my shoes and went.

Deanna2
12-22-2007, 06:33 PM
Right now it is Sunday in my part of drabland, but as usual in the morning around the house I have on a top and denim mini skirt with a pair of gold sandals.

Raychel
12-22-2007, 06:42 PM
It is the weekend here. Almost always have something on. Now it is just panties. But after teh kids get off to bed. That will be another story. :devil:

shirley1
12-22-2007, 06:55 PM
i am contemplating gettin dressed up shortly - as i've just had a girly jacket delivered might go for schoolgirl outfit - gray pleated skirt grey cardigan white blouse either tights or lace trimmed white socks with black platform heeled shoes with laces - certainly wouldnt aim to go out dressed like this but what you look like in your own home doesnt matter - actually i would go to a fancy dress nite like this new years eve comin up theres an idea !

shirley1
12-22-2007, 07:43 PM
now that i am dressed it feels great it just takes an effort sometimes to get there - now i am totally relaxed and comfortable within myself wish i had a full lenght mirror i'll just have to make do with my reflection in the window for now - hope the neighbours dont see me ! or maybe i hope they do ! scary

DAVIDA
12-22-2007, 08:02 PM
I changed to drab yesterday when I went to the grocery store. Been dressed since.

ericalynncd
12-22-2007, 08:04 PM
I'll be dressed for the next 4days. yayh!

Angie G
12-22-2007, 08:32 PM
No I don't dress on the weekend for the wife and I the other 5 days to be who I love to be :hugs:
Angie

Paula G
12-22-2007, 08:39 PM
I wasn't feeling good earlier, so didn't get dressed until after dinner. Just in a skirt, top, corset & ballet flats.

shirley1
12-22-2007, 08:57 PM
i've dressed up fully as a schoolgirl complete with a wig with bunches seeing my reflection in the window i cant believe how good i look it sounds stupid but when you see yourself and think you look good you really do think i should have been a girl - and then i think about going out dressd - but maybe not now at 2am not many people around but not a good idea i'll wait for the tg meeting and get other peoples views on how i look first - damn i wish i was a girl for real ! right now at least ! nevermind

TeriAnn
12-22-2007, 09:03 PM
I am all dressed and no place to go. I have on a black blouse/sweater top that has decorations on it for the season, red crushed velvet skirt and red 4 inch pumps. I haven't dressed in awhile so I really feel wonderful tonite. I intended on staying dressed as long as possible. :D:D

Seville
12-22-2007, 09:13 PM
Well, lessee, open toe pumps, knee highs, leggings, green/white
stripe sweater from Target, and of course, 24/7, red fingernails
and earrings.

Too cool in house to run around in a dress or skimpies.

battybattybats
12-22-2007, 09:22 PM
I didn't bother taking off my makeup when I went to bed last night so I woke up to a pleasantly feminine reflection in the mirror. I've just been lazing around today in my black fluffy bathrobe which is meant to be mens but always feels feminine to me.

shirley1
12-22-2007, 09:24 PM
thinking about it dressed as a schoolgirl not a good time to go out anytime i will keep that one for indoors but when i go to a venue i will ask if it will be ok - when i sus how to get my pictures on here i'll send them through get an outside view on how good i look it will be interesting either way ! i now need to touch my lippie up a girl should be looking her best at all times ! eat your heart out britney spears and hit me one more time ! merry xmas and happy new year to everyone on here - 2008 cant wait - go for it girl !

charlie-50
12-22-2007, 10:04 PM

christie

Im allways in fem when on line with yall....:hugs:

linnea
12-22-2007, 10:50 PM
I dressed this morning when I did my exercise routine: bra, panty girdle, a bright T-shirt, and hot pink workout pants. Then I had to go to work, so I could wear only pink panties and a panty girdle under my drab. In two weeks, I'll have a whole weekend to dress--yahoo!

Dalece
12-23-2007, 12:13 AM
At work but wearing my panties! My weekends suck there in the middle of the week

Crystal Alberta
12-23-2007, 01:57 AM
I'm dressed too. I shaved my legs, arms, and chest tonight, and am now wearing a little black dress with black heels and "ultra sheer" nylons (and, of course, the appropriate things underneath). The perfect outfit in which to lounge around the apartment! :happy:

Crystal

Kieroney
12-23-2007, 02:38 AM
Pretty much all day, I have had the house to myself for the last three days, and this was the first full day I could take my time and get dressed, I have my blond wig, sexy pink knee high lace up boots,rose colored silk sleepshirt, and some baby blue brazilian cut bikini's on, and of course with full makeup, and the breast forms, I honestly just can't get enough of this, I'm hating wearing male mode cloths anymore. Almost forgot the silver hoop earings, and flowerd pink finger stick on fingernails,perfume and glitter. Shaved completly for the last seven years.

Tammy298
12-23-2007, 03:37 AM
nope, not dressed. not even panties. been a bit depressed lately
maybe I'll wear panties when I dress in drab a little latter this morning

MelindaC
12-23-2007, 01:27 PM
I'm in my Playtex Cross Your Heart bra, Playtex 18 Hour high waist open bottom girdle, stockings, Vanity Fair satin full slip, blue and white floral print dress with a very nice flowing skirt, wig and navy blue heels (pumps with 2.5 inch heels). Now fixing to put on some makeup and earrings.... I'm quite comfy...

dtride
12-23-2007, 10:13 PM
I`m dressed in black top with short skirt,panyhose and my new slingback open toe 5in. high heels

Susan G
12-23-2007, 11:22 PM
Hi, I am dressed in Black Pantyhose, panty, bra and a Yellow Sun-dress. I also have Red lip-stick on, and a scarf!

Nicolette01
12-23-2007, 11:41 PM
No opportunity to dress tonight.

christina marie
12-24-2007, 01:24 AM
long white t-shirt i stole from him,white bra and forms, VS Pink panties,and ankle socks(17deg F outside)

Rebecca_B
12-24-2007, 01:45 AM
I just got back from a date with my bf. I'm wearing a tshirt, a baggy blue hoodie and cream colored lace panties.

LOL getting ready for bed now.

Ashly
12-24-2007, 09:26 AM
Tight Levis jeans skirt....T-shirt and flats

Rikidee
12-24-2007, 10:27 AM
I shaved first thing this morning, had some work to do outside. Put on my breast forms, thong, white bra, red tank top, capri length girl sweat pants, girl hoodie and some cute girl's shoes I bought this weekend. Did my work outside, kind of cool out this morning. I am now wearing the same lingerie and shoes with a striped sweater blouse and a knit mini skirt.
Riki

SANDRA MICHELLE
12-24-2007, 10:30 AM
I am! Everbody is off today so I went in to work and get some things done. I have on a lavender top and mini skirt with my long black 3" heel boots. I am waiting for our mail lady to show up, she knows that I crossdress and is cool with it. She has given me lots of pointers on style, just love her for that. She says that my boobs are bigger than hers and that she is jealous, love her even more for that statement. I have my short Blonde wig on and I have painted my nails pink for the day. I am going out once I do the Bank deposit to get my wife her Christmas presents, I always wait until zero hour.
Well Merry Christmas to all and to all a happy crossdressing year!
Love
Sandra Michelle

Leohose
12-28-2007, 01:26 AM
black tank racer leotard under t shirt also black

Jennifer Soames
12-28-2007, 05:18 AM
Black panties with beautiful pink flowers on them and matching bra. feels great