PDA

View Full Version : Last night I told her

Jilmac
12-22-2007, 05:44 PM
:hugs::<3: I have a new love interest who I met in October. We have been intimate since we met and it's the best sex i have had in years. I had been hinting to her that I had a dark past but I was so afraid of losing her that I didn't tell her more. Well, last night while we were in bed making whoopee:D, I mustered up the courage to tell her.

She asked me what my dark secret was, so without any hesitation, I told her that I crossdressed. To my shock and surprise, she was very calm :clap: I guess I was expecting her to have some sort of adverse reaction like I have received in the past. Instead, she told me she never met a crossdresser before, then we started talking about me and dressing.

:thumbsup: She was very glad that I could be open and truthful. She didn't tsk tsk me or shake her finger at me, and best of all, she didn't run away in disgust.:cheer: Instead, we spent a couple more hours in bed making love:love: I still don't know what our future holds but after last night things still look promising.

This makes the second time in less than a month that I told a lady friend (the first one is platonic) about my dressing and it didn't scare them off. It certainly seems that women are more accepting now than they were in the past. I'm hoping that we become soul mates, and I'll probably be posting future threads about my new relationship.:love: Hugs Everyone,:hugs: Jill

kim85
12-22-2007, 06:13 PM
Let me be the first to say congrats. Glad to see that it went well :D just take it slow and let her come to terms with it although she didnt run for the hills she may have questions that she needs to ask
Good luck with it and i look forward to hearing how the realtionship develops

Kim
xxx

Sandra
12-22-2007, 06:19 PM
Just take it slow with as in time she will have a few questions and maybe some concerns, just be as open and honest as you can with her..... and here's to a good future together

MarciManseau
12-22-2007, 06:27 PM
I'm delighted for you, and you did the right thing by telling her early on in your relationship.

Hugs, Marci and Julie :hugs:

Angie G
12-22-2007, 08:39 PM
That's great news Jill I hope all the best for you and her :hugs:
Angie

trannie T
12-22-2007, 09:57 PM
Congratulations! You worked your way into outing yourself beautifully. She was anticipating your dark past involved being an ax murderer, she was very releived to learn that you were only a crossdresser! I really hope you continue your relationship. You rock!

Crystal Alberta
12-23-2007, 02:20 AM
Congratulations on starting things off on the right foot. The last time I was in a relationship that was starting to get serious (a few years ago now), I made a point of telling her. I was incredibly nervous, and it was probably one of the hardest things that I had ever done, but she took it very well (as I recall, her first words to me were: "well, you have the legs for it"). Over the months that followed, we talked about it some more, and she even gave me some tips. We went our separate ways before she ever saw me dressed, but our breakup was amicable, and had nothing whatsoever to do with my dressing.

I think that there are more women out there than we realize who are willing to try to at least understand our crossdressing, if not accept it outright. Of course, we have a part to play as well, and that means being honest with ourselves as well as our partners.

Crystal

Kieroney
12-23-2007, 02:26 AM
Well that's good for you, hope it works out.

Suzie S.
12-23-2007, 05:09 AM
Jill that was very corageous of you to be open and honest with her. It was also the right thing to do. :happy: Like others said, be prepared for questions that may follow, and be honest with your answers. I wish you both a happy future together!!!:<3:

jennifer ann
12-23-2007, 08:08 AM
congratulations!!! I hope it all works out

Cally
12-23-2007, 08:33 AM
I'll never forget the first time I took my heart in my mouth and told my girlfriend all there was to know about me .. talk about that "do or die" moment.

It was well worth it. At the end of the day, it's all about honesty and it seems funnily enough if she really likes you, any preconceptions will be all worked out. That's not to say that it's all plain sailing from there, but at least the difficult bits have been dealt with.

Good luck

Eugenie
12-23-2007, 08:45 AM
Honesty almost always pays... It is great that you managed to come out very early in your relationship. The more one waits to tell, the harder it becomes to do it...

And as you said, she appreciated the trust in her this coming out meant.

Like others said, take her slowly through the journey of discovering X-dressing, don't rush things up... Give her time to integrate all this at het own pace.

All the best for the two of you.

:hugs:
Eugenie

Raychel
12-23-2007, 08:47 AM
Congratulations Jill. You have definitly made a wise decision to tell your SO this early in the relationship. I am sure that she will have some questions, Answer them honestly and you will have a very happy life together. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Wickanne GG
12-23-2007, 10:32 AM
:confused2:(<<<You know what it's for :D)

This is just so :censor: awesome!

I am very happy for you :Party2:

:love:
Wickanne

Trinni
12-23-2007, 04:36 PM
That's great to hear and I hope everything works out for you.

Jessica-Alix
12-23-2007, 08:41 PM
that sounds soooo ideal hun
x

charlie
12-23-2007, 08:51 PM
:hugs::<3: I have a new love interest who I met in October. We have been intimate since we met and it's the best sex i have had in years. I had been hinting to her that I had a dark past but I was so afraid of losing her that I didn't tell her more. Well, last night while we were in bed making whoopee:D, I mustered up the courage to tell her.

She asked me what my dark secret was, so without any hesitation, I told her that I crossdressed. To my shock and surprise, she was very calm :clap: I guess I was expecting her to have some sort of adverse reaction like I have received in the past. Instead, she told me she never met a crossdresser before, then we started talking about me and dressing.

:thumbsup: She was very glad that I could be open and truthful. She didn't tsk tsk me or shake her finger at me, and best of all, she didn't run away in disgust.:cheer: Instead, we spent a couple more hours in bed making love:love: I still don't know what our future holds but after last night things still look promising.

This makes the second time in less than a month that I told a lady friend (the first one is platonic) about my dressing and it didn't scare them off. It certainly seems that women are more accepting now than they were in the past. I'm hoping that we become soul mates, and I'll probably be posting future threads about my new relationship.:love: Hugs Everyone,:hugs: Jill

Good Luck Jill!
I hope that all works out as you want it to!