PDA

View Full Version : A wonderful day of the holiday's

Ranae
12-22-2007, 06:45 PM
It started this morning (Dec 22) around 7:30 am.

Just could not sleep anymore so I got up and indulged myself in for a nice hot foam bath.

Then around 9:45 when Wifey (Arnita) got up we started the morning with a breakfast at Bob Evans.

Then it was off to the mad house of Defiance, Ohio's only mall and other stores to get the remainder of the gifts for the Christmas exchange for the family. Stopping off at the Kroger store for the items we will be needing for our Christmas dinner.

Along with Arnita's and my yearly trip to the Defiance County Humane Shelter to give treats to the needy 4 legged kids waiting to be adopted. They had some really cute ones that if we didn't already have 3 we would have adopted 1 or 2 of them.

After all the running around we got home and I thought we was done for the day.

WRONG!

Arnita decided she wanted to go to "Style" beauty salon and get her hair cut & styled. She also thought it would be good for me to. I thought she meant "Hair Cut Man's Style" for me. As most of you that know me I have a lot longer hair than she does. No, She was wanting me to go with her and get it cut & styled Ranae style (but still keep it so I can pull it back). OH, Let me tell you, I was ready in a heart beat. She reminded me that we was going to have to tell the stylist about Ranae as I am going in drab to get this done.

We did and I took a couple of pics of Ranae so we could show the stylist how I like to wear my hair when I am out. The Stylist, Jeannette was so cool about me being a transgender, Although I was the first TG she ever did hair for or meet, she was great.

My style is not much different but she did give it more of a fem layer and round face cut, But I still can pull it back for the drab times when I need it. She ended up taking about 2 - 3 inches off all around.

This girl had 100 and 1 questions for me about being TG and she was asking them while she was shampooing and cutting and styling and playing & fluffing my hair. I was more than happy to tell her all she want to ask.

She gave me her card and welcomed us back even talked about styling my hair for me for the Ohio Pink Ladies Classy Dress Holiday Dinner on the 29th.

I really felt wonderful walking out with my new cut and knowing one more person from Defiance, Ohio is accepting and educated about us.

I love the Holiday Season and the Christmas Joy. It is great when we can give in more ways than receiving gifts.

For me, This was one day that is marked as a milestone in Ranae's life.

Thank You Arnita for being the best supporting and loving wife I could ever dream of having.

Have a very happy and loving holiday season, all.

Shelly Preston
12-22-2007, 07:15 PM
This is the heartwarming story we all love

It's great you wife is so accepting she arranged your day, and you manage to educate someome as well.

I am glad you had a wonderful time :hugs:

Patty
12-22-2007, 08:08 PM
I just lov stories about the sharing(what a Cd's life is like) with someone who does not know. :hugs:

Angie G
12-22-2007, 08:28 PM
That's great hun you go girl :hugs:
Angie