PDA

View Full Version : smarting but smooth

Diane098
12-22-2007, 07:48 PM
my wife commented on how much hair is on my back and lower. So today we got a waxing kit and did the deed. i like how smooth it feels but oh my god it hurt. my wife after the first few pulls broke out in laughter while she continued to rip the hairs off.:devil: She only tried one strip in the nether region so no bikini wax for me i'll stick to the razor for that.:heehee:

SandyR
12-22-2007, 07:56 PM
So smooth.....but It does hurt. I know the pain....

SandyR

Angie G
12-22-2007, 08:01 PM
I'll stick to the razor for it all thank you :hugs:
Angie

paulaN
12-22-2007, 09:50 PM
I had my chest waxed in Oct. It was so good I went in Nov. and had it done again. I did not find it bad at all. Everyone is different though. It is time to do it again, I may do it myself. I am also thinking of getting a epulator. Shaving does not work on my chest. I can not seem to get a close enough shave to avoid pickies and you can see the black hair end. I love the smoothness of waxing. by far the best thing that I have tried.

battybattybats
12-22-2007, 10:37 PM
At high school a couple of girls decided for fun that they'd sneak up on guys with electrical tape, stick a strip to their leg and rip it off, then deride them for being sissy's about the pain.

The next day the science teacher spent part of the lesson pointing out the difference between leg hair roots of men and women (mens body hairs were apparently deeper, stronger and essentially more 'hooked in place' making them much more painful to remove). The girls were rather chastened by the lesson.