PDA

View Full Version : question for people who've been out dressed

shirley1
12-22-2007, 08:06 PM
i was just wondering for someone who is aiming to go out dressed soon i've heard various stories both negative and positive about peoples reactions but i've also heard or picked up on he fact that some women love to see a guy dressed as a women in some social situations ie bars some women come over and talk to you want to befriend you is this true -surely men that cd have more in common with women than guys that dont so is it possible although it may be dificult to have normal relationships with women you could find it easier to make female friends ? i would be happy with that at the moment

jennifer41356
12-22-2007, 08:59 PM
I have been to clubs, usually gay bars and women have come up to us and chatted, a few became friends, they always were complimentary and we had fun...I even had some fun with some gals from a bachelorette party ( I think a few were on X)

I once was at a rave with some friends and we were in the girls bathroom and one girl said to me nice ass and grabbed , so I did the same to here, and she obliged:D

my advice, let them seek you out , after all you are in girl mode, dont try and pick em up or they will move on:hugs:

SweetCaroline
12-22-2007, 09:08 PM
Yes. I've been out with Sisters groups, and for the most part GG's Love to see us. They are always wanting to have their picture taken with us and/ or dance with us a night clubs and such. I've even been to a Lesbian outing en femme, and the girls loved us. I suppose it would depend on the group or location, but from my experiences, most women seem to love us.

Phoebe Reece
12-22-2007, 09:21 PM
Yes, it is quite common to be approached by GGs when out. It has happened to me several times. Most of the time they are just curious, but some are certainly looking for a bit more. There are definately GGs out there that are attracted to CDs. If I wasn't married.....

Joy Carter
12-22-2007, 09:36 PM
Iv'e been out and about in all kinds of places. No trouble as of yet. :thumbsup:

trannie T
12-22-2007, 09:45 PM
I have had positive responses from both straight women and lesbians. So far nothing much has developed but we have had fun. It has to be one of the best and one of the strangest ways to pick up chicks.

charlie-50
12-22-2007, 09:58 PM
I have been out two times with some t-girls from san antonio area they (my sisters)went in girl mode i was in drabs ..we went to a cd/gay club in the downtown area and had a wonderful time and was very intertained by floorshow and atmosphire..we didnt get to meet any ggs ...maybe that will happen another time ....charlie...:drink:

jaina
12-22-2007, 10:01 PM
i was just wondering for someone who is aiming to go out dressed soon i've heard various stories both negative and positive about peoples reactions but i've also heard or picked up on he fact that some women love to see a guy dressed as a women in some social situations ie bars some women come over and talk to you want to befriend you is this true -surely men that cd have more in common with women than guys that dont so is it possible although it may be dificult to have normal relationships with women you could find it easier to make female friends ? i would be happy with that at the moment

Don't expect women to treat you better then men. There are just as many close minded women as men. I have about the same # of male and female friends.

eden_medea
12-22-2007, 10:16 PM

This is very true. I just recently came out, so when Halloween rolled around I took the oppurtunity to expose myself to my friends like this and tell them that "this is my 'real deal' ". My friend Emalee was very supportive and we actually danced and spinned around the the music that was playing at the party all night, it was so much fun. She offered to be my stylist and take me shopping but I haven't taken her up on it yet. A LOT of guys also openly showed me attention in public too - I am guessing because it was halloween they figured it was ok to, since whenever else I go out I have yet to have a guy openly approuch me. My cousin's girlfriend is also very supportive and lent me a book about the Hijras in India... So, yeah, there are definately girls out there willing to befriend us and help us along the way.

RobertaFermina
12-22-2007, 10:47 PM
I'd generally agree.

Women seem to feel safer around me Enfemme, than EnHomme.
Also, factor in that I am not "on the make" when I am Enfemme....so I may be/appear more open and interesting than in the alternative mode.

I certainly do inwardly appreciate and desire women when I'm Enfemme, however it is on their appearances and interaction with them that I am focussed....I am in training about how they dress and behave in social situations.

I think I send the signal that I'm interested in Social and Emotional Intimacy, rather than physical intimacy....

:rose: Speaking for Myself :rose:

Dita_B
12-22-2007, 11:01 PM
The only occasion in which I was approached by GG's was in the Club Embers in Portland, Oregon. It was Saturday night and I was dressed up over the top: Blond Dolly Parton wig, a pink mini skirt so short I had to stay perfectly straight up all the time to remain decent and a sweater with a deep V cut neckline front and back with a lot of pushed up cleavage.

I was on the dancefloor when this girl came on to me and started rubbing against me... I had great fun and I couldn't believe what was happening... At a certain moment she went down on her hands and with her butt up and started pushing against my front, and this happened in the middle of the packed dancefloor on a busy Saturday night... It was unbelievable but true. I have respectable witnesses...

That same evening I was dancing on the raised walkway above the dancefloor against the back floor to ceiling mirrors, when I was approached again by a GG who started rubbing against me, to the point of her leaning backwards over the handrailing with the front of her hips rubbing against mine... It was wild...

After that a few more girls and one CD came up to me and did the same thing ... It was unbelievable. Unnecessary to say that I had the time of my life...

However, I had at one time an admirer come up to me, but I never had a girl making contact with me outside of that club in Portland...

It seems that there are certain types of guys that are after us as there are certain types of girls that are after us. But one doesn't meet them in the street... Those girls have to be in a certain mood and in the right surroundings I guess. I think it also has to do with the fact that perhaps GG's think that we CD's are less dangerous, as we are perhaps considered more as one of the girls?

I don't know the exact reason but if you go out, you'll find out for yourself soon enough...

:love:Dita.

sterling12
12-23-2007, 02:16 AM
I will assume that women don't feel threatened by our femme persona's and probably find us to be curiosities. Since they aren't threatened, it's then easy to walk up and start talking, with the inevitable questions. It's happened to Joanie and her friends a number of times.

The only time most women are threatened by CD, is when it's their husband or boyfriend. Then, the doo-doo often hits the fan!

Peace and Love, Joanie

Kieroney
12-23-2007, 02:30 AM
Well halloween, at the club, I had to young girls who just could not get over me, it got to the scary point, they always want to touch alot, I had a great time.

Dalece
12-23-2007, 02:32 AM
I have a place here it is a gay friendly bar and caters to lesbian and straight. I have talked to both les and regular GG. they both love the way I dress and have commented on my legs and want to touch them some have gone a little far up but thats the only action igot in a long time LOL. I have had a few guys talk with me. And admire my bravery for dressing like a woman and they said they couldn't do it. I had one male believe he was gay asked for my phone Number. How far I would go I don't know But Honey if a older lady like myself gets this just think of what you can do being younger. I still have a good time just being dressed and being a gurl. I did get asked by one gg if I had a boy friend if not she would intduce me to one. At haloween I dressed for a Rocky Horror Picture Play as Franken Furter I won first place for the best costume and there where GG there that voted for me.

Kate Simmons
12-23-2007, 02:45 AM
I guess it depends on the woman, the place and the situation. I do prefer talking with people when crossdressing isn't an issue with them at all and they just speak to me and interact with me matter of factly as they would anyone else.:happy:

Nicki B
12-23-2007, 05:37 AM
Women tend to talk to other women they don't know... Men don't.

All it means is you're seen as part of the tribe, now? Just don't spoil that by hitting on them - let them do it to you (it does happen, but not that often)...

Sally24
12-23-2007, 07:46 AM
At least in clubs it is quite common to be approached by GGs. Some will be serious in a come-on. Even had one myself I think, but I could never tell when people (guys or girls) were hitting on me.

Genifer Teal
12-23-2007, 08:41 PM
I will assume that women don't feel threatened by our femme persona's and probably find us to be curiosities. Since they aren't threatened, it's then easy to walk up and start talking, with the inevitable questions. It's happened to Joanie and her friends a number of times.

The only time most women are threatened by CD, is when it's their husband or boyfriend. Then, the doo-doo often hits the fan!

Peace and Love, Joanie

I think this is a fairly good generalization. When we go out dressed (depending on your look) we command attention - especially in a club / bar situation. Guys tend to be less confident of their own sexuallity and are often afraid of us. They hate the fact that they might find us attractive even though we are guys. Those two factors don't compute in their minds. Except for a few, or unless they are too drunk, they usually steer clear of us. Girls find our look disarming. We are less likely to try to pick them up. It makes us more aproachable and their natural curiosity kicks in.

Above all, in a club or bar situation, it is your attitude that can attract (or not) attention. When my friends and I go out to a club, we are smiling, dancing and having a fun time. That, more than anything else, draws people to us. I admit I wear skirts that are often too short, to regular, mainstream clubs. This is NYC, people are more accepting here. When I do, and I act like I don't care (more like I don't have a care in the world) like I'm just here to have fun, it adds something to the impact my presentation makes. I could dress all proper and age appropriate and still do my thing but it would be a little less "in your face". In that sense, I think I would attreact less attetion if I was trying to blend. At 6'4" blending is not an option.

To sum up, if you go out, you will get attention. You have to work it, and have the confidence to make it good attention. Your own confidence has the greatest effect on others and their acceptance of you. Expect ot have fun and you probably will. Be scared, and so will others.

Hugs - Genifer

susie evans
12-23-2007, 10:09 PM
i have gone out and about for years and never had any problems but i allways try to dress to blend to where i'am going :hugs:

susie

joann07
12-23-2007, 11:13 PM
I've been out so many times I can't even count anymore.
I have been to mostly gay and lesbian clubs and bars, as well as a few straight places, but nobody seems to come up to me and talk. I don't know why. I'm a sociable person and I love to talk.
I guess I seem to blend in so well that people mistake me for a GG who's just hanging out with her gay/lesbian friends. :strugglin

Rachel Morley
12-24-2007, 12:27 AM
I do understand what you mean. When I first started dressing up it was at costume parties at peoples houses. I was usually the only person crossdressed. Let me tell you, I got more female attention that I ever did dressed as a guy! :sad: I started to think I must be an ugly guy but somehow perhaps better looking dressed as a girl.

In nightclub situations too, GGs do seem somewhat interested to know what and why you are doing what you're doing. Curiosity I guess. In general everyday, daylight, public situations things are slightly different in my experience. Way less interest. :2c:

KELLYANN
12-24-2007, 02:16 AM
i've been going OUT for several years now. and can say that most women, i think, are very receptive to a Tgirl i've gotten alot of smiles and even some compliments. MOST guys will check you out. but look in their direction, and the'll quickly look away. the more you are OUT the more comfortable you feel with yourself and kinda get use to the looks and stares. there are exceptions of course. SOME older women will look at you with disgust and mumble something to their husbands. and last but not least, you can be the most passable good looking girl on the planet, but, TEENAGE GIRLS have some sort of built in RADAR. they will laugh and giggle most everytime. so GIRLS get out there and show the world we are here. :2c: HUGS KELLYANN

AshleyMays
12-24-2007, 02:19 AM
I find the GG's to be very friendly

They like to ask questions
They have even taken me in the girls restroom to chat

They tell me things like watch out for that guy he likes to grab

They are my friends

SANDRA MICHELLE
12-24-2007, 10:59 AM
I have had nothing but good times while out and about. I think the woman I have encountered are wanting more information as to why we crossdress and the only way they can find out is to ask. I have had long conversations with very inquisitive GG's about the whyfors of crossdressing and it is always fun to get it off my chest.

windycissy
12-24-2007, 11:27 AM
This will sound superficial, but a lot depends on how you look and behave: if you show up at a suburban shopping mall in a miniskirt and fishnets and you're tall, you're not going to get much encouragement or sympathy from anyone...on the other extreme, if you're passable and you dress for the occasion, you might not get called out by anyone (my goal)

slamddoger
12-24-2007, 03:42 PM
i think how you look out oter if look like you fit in be no proble but if you go out looking like a franks then you will have proble