PDA

View Full Version : sleeping with breast forms

breanna53
12-23-2007, 10:51 PM
Anybody ever sleep with thier breast forms? I have always taken mine off, but have wondered what it would be like.

ShannonDragon
12-23-2007, 10:54 PM
Most breast form manufactures that I have seen do not recommend that you sleep with them on.

I assume they are not made to withstand the weight of being laid on. :tongueout

Genifer Teal
12-23-2007, 10:59 PM
I have GL2000's from Glamour Botique. I've slept in them many times. There were a few moments of concern when someone else was on top of me :eek:. It all depends on the quality of the product you have and your weight and how much pressure you put on them. If you sleep mostly on your back it might be fine. It is definately not reccomended to wear them to bed. Most of the time you will be asleep, so is it really that important? You need to decide if it is worth the risk.

Gen

docrobbysherry
12-23-2007, 11:54 PM
If I don't wear a very tite sports over them, I notice a rash where the lower part of the forms rub against my ribs during the nite. Even blisters one time, sleeping with my #13's!
RS

marny
12-23-2007, 11:59 PM
I always sleep with them on, but I sleep mostly on my back and occasionally on my side so no worries. I do love the comfort and feeling of well being when I fold my arms over my chest. Always nice to wake up to also. :2c:

Marvina Martian
12-24-2007, 12:15 AM
I too have slept with mine quite a few times and I really love the feeling! Luckily I am light and sleep om my side:D

They are wonderful to wake up to!:battingeyelashes::c9:

Rachel Morley
12-24-2007, 12:19 AM
I do sometimes sleep in my bra and forms and a chemise. My wife calls them my "bedtime boobs" :D It feels kinda nice as they warm up more and seem to mold themselves better to my chest. :happy:

jazmine
12-24-2007, 12:29 AM
I sleep with mine on every night. I've even rolled over on to them a couple times. Never had any problems. It's so nice to lay down,close my eyes, and imagine that they're real, as I drift off to sleep.

DaphneMiddleton
12-24-2007, 12:37 AM
Sleeping with my breastforms on has proven to be a wonderful experience for me. I generally keep them in a bra, but sometimes go braless when I have used the Hollister 7730 adhesive. It can really make me feel like a girl when I wake up with my boobies bouncing in my sexy chemise on any given mornong!

stellatoo
12-24-2007, 03:42 AM
I've been sleeping wearing a bra and forms for a few months now and never had any problems....and it feels great having this weight on my chest and the slight constriction around my chest. Waking up in the morning and realising that I'm wearing a bra is fantastic as well. Really sets me up for the day:D
If you're worried about ruining an expensive pair why not make a cheap set yourself?
Do girls still use bird seed/rice etc in balloons/tights?

Stella

susanmichelle
12-24-2007, 04:21 AM
I wear mine 24/7 most of the time. I feel naked without them anymore and I havent noticed any damage to either the forms or to me and I sleep on my stomach most of the time. The weight, warmth and overall feeling is great to me and would feel weird without them now. I've been wearing mine for over a year now.

Mollyanne
12-24-2007, 06:15 AM
I have and will always sleep with them for as long as I can!!!! I LOVE to feel them when I wake and LOVE the look when I see my nightie, for me its that feminine feeling.

:love: Mollyanne

Emma England
12-24-2007, 06:23 AM
I have slept with them too with no damage being done.

Well actually, more damage gets done to my ribs where the weight of my forms plus the underwire of my bra digs into my chest. Before you say it, I am wearing the right size as I got a fitting done a few months ago.

Although once asleep, there is no real need for them. Sometimes it is nice to have a silky chemise or pjs slide against my natural chest.

Gisele
12-24-2007, 06:24 AM
I have slept everynight with mine on for over a year now. They still are in perfect shape. I sleep on my side or back and never on my tummy so no worries.

I feel naked with out them on. They are the 1st thing I put on and the last thing that I take off before leaving to work.

StacyCD
12-24-2007, 07:08 AM
I was worried about sleeping in my forms so I purchased a set of enhancers (XL) from Truecare. They seem to be a little bit firmer than my regular forms so I'm hoping that they will hold up better when slept in.

Alaceann
12-24-2007, 07:22 AM
I've slept with mine on for over a year and a half with never a problem ,then suddenly one split open on the side against my chest and had to put a bandaid on to keep it from tearing any more. So now I don't sleep with them any more. I still do use enhancers. Not as good as forms :( but they have to do untill I can get a new pair.

pattysn
12-24-2007, 07:59 AM
I sleep braless with mine on no problems yet.

DAVIDA
12-24-2007, 08:10 AM
I have been sleeping with my forms for years! I do, however think that in the long run, they do break-down faster doing so. I have had a couple pair split in the back. I have had them last from 1 1/2 to four years.
I wear mine as much as possible. I go days sometimes only taking them off to shower. You get to a point where you don't "feel" the bra or forms.

Deborah Jane
12-24-2007, 09:04 AM
I,ve got a pair of sponge ones i use for sleeping in. They don,t feel the same but i don,t want to risk my "good" forms getting damaged in my sleep.

KandisTX
12-24-2007, 09:51 AM
While I do not sleep with my expensive silicone ones, I have a pair of foam ones that work well while sleeping. No danger there of rupturing them and they are "firm" enough to feel "real". ;)

Kandis:love:

kateyliz
12-24-2007, 01:35 PM
I have a pair of PALS I've slept in many times, they are the same polymer thru and thru so there is no worry about leakage. It sure feels wonderful to wake up with boobies. Hugs, Kathy\

Jennifer Brooks
12-24-2007, 03:24 PM
When I first got mine from the Breast Form Store, I just had to sleep in them. Then I would find myself on my stomach and decided that it was not a good idea for someone of my weight class to sleep with them. Lite naps yes. Heavy sleep time, no.

Carroll
12-24-2007, 04:16 PM
I cant afford the "Real" forms so I have my gel-filled balloons. I sleep in them often. They are put in nylons for strength and durability. I cant sleep on my stomach so there is no chance of laying on them, but like others have stated the feeling of having them on during the night is great

Sally24
12-24-2007, 04:41 PM
Generally if I want to sleep with some kind of form to fill out the nightee or nightgown I use my cheap stick ons (sort of like NuBra). They're not expensive to replace and they seem to stay in place thru the night without a bra. That way I feel comfortable and female!

SweetCaroline
12-24-2007, 04:50 PM
I've slept in a bra with roled up socks inside. I was the night I came out to my parents, so it was kinda like the first time I was free to do something like that, where as before I would have been afaid of someone discovering me while asleep.

celeste26
12-24-2007, 04:54 PM
I might suggest the warnings are merely some lawyer talk to save some legal liabilities, and nothing more.

Janine cd
01-01-2008, 10:00 PM
I have slept with breast forms a number of times and have experienced only a few problems.
The most difficult time was when a breast form slipped out of my bra when I was sleeping on a very hot summer night. The perspiration lubricated the form and it slipped out of my bra and end next to me in bed. No damge occured t
hankfully. Other than that, I really enjoy the wonderful feeling of having a bra full and weighted.

breanna53
01-01-2008, 10:07 PM
thanks everyone for your input. Seems i am not the only one to think of this. I really appreatate your input :hugs: