PDA

View Full Version : great weekend

breanna53
12-23-2007, 11:14 PM
I have had a great weekend, able to dress two days in a row. Help my wife last night dye her hair. It looks great, tonight we added the highlights to it.
I feel pretty lucky that i have a good woman who has helped me with clothing, how to do makeup. My first attempts with makeup by myself were funny and frustrating. She showed me what i was doing wrong and at firt she did it for me. Now i do mine. sometimes she feels left out because when she was doing it she was part of it. But shes still part of it, she helps me choose the right outfits. :love: and some of this has not been easy for her. I have let her take things at her own time and it usually works out. I also have never hid anythng from her. I think that in itself has made it a bit easier for her to handle. and there are tims i have not been able to dress becaue of how she feels. And thats ok, no one can have thier way in a relationship all the time.
I have never gone out en femme, but would love to go shopping, or something we can both enjoy. i am getting happy with my appearence so the days not far off.
thanks everyone for taking the time o read my ramblings :hugs:

christina marie
12-23-2007, 11:33 PM
remember to show her how much you love her! you have what most of us would give a kidney for!

Angie G
12-24-2007, 08:49 AM
My wife has dyed my hair did my make-up on Halloween and this past Thanksgiving we cooked all morning togther to get dinner for the family all this time I was dressed ( changed before the family showed up) I love doing thing with the wife well dressed and I do some of the housework also as Angie:hugs:
Angie

Dawn Marie
12-24-2007, 09:26 AM
Sounds like you had a great weekend Breanna, Hopefully my wife will be that accepting one of these days. The last time I saw my wife with makeup on and all dolled up was on our wedding day, 10 years ago.
Glad you enjoyed yourself as well as your wife. Hope you have many more weekends like that together.