PDA

View Full Version : Next time around - what do you want?

Suzy Harrison
12-24-2007, 07:35 AM
I'm a very strong beliver in re-incarnation..... so if I'm right and I'm sure I am.. The next time around would you like to be:

The same as now, born male and develop an urge for CD
Born female
Born a male, but with no urges in later life for CD.

For me, I would go for female

Dita_B
12-24-2007, 07:48 AM
Born to be FEMALE!!!

No iff's and butt's ... If I can help it I'll never come back as a male again in all eternity... I don't understand what the H*ll I am doing in this male body anyway...

And about reincarnation? How can it possibly be otherwise?

:love:Dita.

DAVIDA
12-24-2007, 07:52 AM
Jean has always said that in most of my lives I have been as a female.

Glenda
12-24-2007, 07:58 AM
I would love to be female, but I love being male also. I voted to remain the same. Male with female urges. It has been a good life. I would take it again. Actually, what I really want is a society which allows me to choose without judgement or prejudice.

Kate Simmons
12-24-2007, 07:59 AM
Spirit is telling me there won't be a next time. This is my final appearance on the third level.:happy:

Angie G
12-24-2007, 08:02 AM
Like the puppet that wanted to be a real boy I wish to come back as a real girl a really feminine girl :hugs:
Angie

Lisa Golightly
12-24-2007, 08:04 AM
I'd rather be a panda.

Suzie S.
12-24-2007, 08:05 AM
Definitely female! :thumbsup: Beyond any doubt! In this life I am a male. No two ways about it. Maybe I wear women's clothes, but I am a guy, a husband, and my wifes best friend. I will always fulfill those roles. But if I DO get to go 'round again, I want to try the other side of the fence! :doll:

Tasha T
12-24-2007, 08:47 AM
I personally do not believe in reincarnation, but just for fun if I were to come back in another life as something else, and had the ability to choose, I would not come back as a human. Instead I would come back as an eagle or a hawk or some other kind of bird that lives high on a mountain top and flies free in the sky.

Deborah Jane
12-24-2007, 08:50 AM
Born female...No doubts whatsoever!!

mollytyler
12-24-2007, 08:52 AM
Though it has been a fun journey to where I am now....definitely as a female and bypass all the alterations-lol

ErikaLeigh
12-24-2007, 08:54 AM
I dont believe in reincarnation, but it would be interesting to see what life would be like as a real woman.

Tedi
12-24-2007, 08:59 AM
I'd like to come back as a shape shifter, that way I can be a boy today, a girl tomorrow a girl the day after that and maybe on Saturday a panda. :heehee:

Suzy Harrison
12-24-2007, 09:02 AM
Sorry darlings, no pandas or eagles allowed ! :heehee:

Teresa Amina
12-24-2007, 09:20 AM
Female, of course. Can I have a rich, indulgent daddy too? :D

Tedi
12-24-2007, 09:30 AM
Of course being reincarnated as a woman would mean nothing if you didn't remember how much you wanted to be a woman in your previous life.

kaitlin
12-24-2007, 09:34 AM
Hi Girls, I don't believe in it either, but if I could pick, I would be 100% woman!

S. Lisa Smith
12-24-2007, 10:03 AM
I want to come back as one of my dogs!

Dawn Marie
12-24-2007, 10:11 AM
You don't have to ask me twice, Definiely a Female.

christina marie
12-24-2007, 10:11 AM
girly girl,of course. would it be too much to ask to be very pretty,and with a big set of you-know-whats? those girls seem to have life so easy...

KandisTX
12-24-2007, 10:16 AM
Personally, I would love to come back as a well loved and very pampered house cat. But, since that was not on the list I chose the first option, while I doubt I will be given a choice, I do enjoy my life now, and there is something to be said about the joys and heartaches of discovering this softer feminine side of myself. ;)

Kandis:love:

andreaattimes
12-24-2007, 10:32 AM
Definitely female.

charlie-50
12-24-2007, 10:34 AM
I d love to come back as a gg..i think my life would be complete then.....charlie....:hugs:

Bonnie D
12-24-2007, 11:03 AM
I am sure I have been female before and probably more times than male, if I was male at all before. I also have a sense that life was not good as a female and I most likely wished I was male. I have my wish but society has progressed and life can be much easier for women now, not necessarily but there is a better chance of it. My life has been good but the dysphoria has gotten in the way and as a result has hurt the person I love most in my life. I had to leave her because of it.

I want to go back to being female and remain as such even though I know I won't remember my life as a male. I would like to be born to a middle class or higher open minded family in North America, preferrably where I am now, Canada, or any other free country. I would like to get married and have children and be a good mother and wife.

Bonnie

windycissy
12-24-2007, 11:56 AM
The results of your poll are stunning, yet not surprising...there's a short story called Lost in Time that explores this phenominon, it's about a crossdresser who begins to discover his past lives in therapy, the ending is a real shocker: Click here to read Lost in Time (http://www2.storysite.org/story/lostintime~01.html)

cdtammi
12-24-2007, 11:57 AM
no question about, definitly all female. i have also thought about this and the only thing is i guess i would want to somehow remember my time as a cd in this life to really, i mean really appreciate being a female. i would be a great female knowing that.

bEEb
12-24-2007, 12:19 PM
I wanna come back as Dolly Parton's favorite brassiere.

eden_medea
12-24-2007, 01:26 PM
how about there is NO FRIGGINING WAY i want to reincarnated as a sentient being at all in a world of crappy fake material dualities next time.

MJ
12-24-2007, 01:54 PM
if i were to come back i would not remember my past life .. but i chose to come back a m to f cross-dresser or a tranny because it takes creativity and guts and it helps build strength also compassion for others ... those of us that are out can understand that ...

oh the money to get the operation's would be nice

ericalynncd
12-24-2007, 02:39 PM
female all the way..

Dita_B
12-24-2007, 08:50 PM
What an awesome story, Windy Cissy, thank you so much for sharing...

To everyone their own and I certainly respect that, but I, for one, am a firm believer in reincarnation...

But that is a whole different story and way off topic.

Thanks again...

:love: hugs,Dita.

danielle42
12-24-2007, 09:30 PM
female all the way :love:

JaytoJillian
12-24-2007, 09:34 PM
I'd like to come back as a filthy rich, single me!

jennifer41356
12-24-2007, 09:44 PM
FEMALE!!!!!!!!!!:love:

Mona
12-24-2007, 10:22 PM
As a female, or a porpoise, or an assassin!

JackieInPA
12-24-2007, 11:44 PM
Definatly a woman...i really wouldnt miss much of anything of a male life.

NatalieBliss
12-25-2007, 12:17 AM
However if it is actually "me" that gets reincarnated, I suspect I will be hanging out on the FtM side of the hall. I think I was destined to be a "gender outlaw" no matter what body I was given.

Dalece
12-25-2007, 03:39 AM
If you believe in reincarnation according to past lives of myself I was a female before I guess it never leaves us.

Kelly Greene
12-25-2007, 03:54 AM
I don't know if gender will be an issue in the life after this one but if it is I would prefer to be female.

Joy Carter
12-25-2007, 04:20 AM
I belive we have only one shot at life. Some of us are just female brained boys.
Hey, any of you FM's want to trade bodies ? God I wish it were possible. :o

Kelsy
12-25-2007, 06:46 AM
The result of this poll belies what most Cders would actually say they are about. ie: " it is just about the clothes" I love being a man but I just dress in womens clothes." the poll may point to a higher percentage of Cders who may actually be TS I voted for being born female becos that is what I should have been.

Kelsy:happy:

Mary Morgan
12-25-2007, 09:19 AM
Not just female, but also a person who is compassionate and supportive of all of God's children.

Melissa Pink
12-25-2007, 12:32 PM
I'd like to come back as a lovely and intelligent female who can do the chemistry and calculus that kept me out of medical school.

Melissa :heehee:

docrobbysherry
12-25-2007, 12:46 PM
I'm not a big believer in reincarnation. However, I think the Hindu's r. On their highest level of carnation, r cows. Which r considered very sacred in India. To those of u who believe in reincarnation, and wish to return as females, maybe u will get your wish and return as a cow!
Hopefully, u will be a pampered Indian cow, and not one here in the USA!
Moo-ry Xmas everyone!
RS

Keelin30
12-25-2007, 04:45 PM
A CD. I don't think I could live without the feelings I get when I put on a pair of panties. Oh yes definitely a CD.

angelfire
12-25-2007, 06:16 PM
I'd like to come back as either female, or male with no CD urges. I think I'd prefer female though.

trannie T
12-25-2007, 09:17 PM
If there is any truth in reincarnation I'll probably come back as a dung beetle. I don't care if it is a girl dung beetle or a boy dung beetle.

Amelia Coffey
12-26-2007, 07:37 AM
Quite honestly, it would depend on whether or not I was allowed to remember my past life as a transgendered male. If I had no recollection of being TG it would make little difference as long as I was not TG in my next life. If I could remember, I would choose female without hesitation. It probably won't matter, anyway. Can you tell the difference between a male and female turkey buzzard?

Amy

tammysuetv
12-26-2007, 08:04 AM
I would also have to go with born female. There are many things in my life I would miss if it happened now..but if there was a second chance I would go female in a second.

KathrynTX
12-26-2007, 08:21 AM
I would choose to be reborn as a girl, but only if I could keep the same feelings about women's clothes that I do today.

tracigirl_tv
12-26-2007, 08:39 AM
As a female, or a porpoise, or an assassin!

Mona, why not all three? Think of the possibilities....

*giggle*

susanjane
12-26-2007, 10:47 AM
Without a doubt I would want to be female, no if's or buts about it.

I couldn't think of anything better that to be a Genetic Girl.

It would a heaven, a dream come true.

Love

Susanjane.
xxx

JoAnnDallas
12-26-2007, 11:22 AM
I too am a very strong beliver in re-incarnation......I feel I normally am born female, but every so often, I am born male. When I am born male, a lot of my female lives seep thru.

Nadia-Maria
12-26-2007, 01:18 PM
Another vote with the vast majority of us, girls, hence strongly favoring : born female, beyond any doubt.

LindaTS
12-26-2007, 01:56 PM
It looks like I'm with the majority here because I have no doubt that I would want to be a female. Just think about it, beautiful, sexy clothes for your whole life. mmmmmmmmm

Tina Dixon
12-26-2007, 02:11 PM
I'm thinking female to male next time.

shauna 9
12-28-2007, 12:49 PM
Definatly a woman...

Jamie14
12-28-2007, 10:33 PM
100% female- and a gorgeous one to boot with quite a bank account to handle my wardrobe needs.

But, (since we're making this up as we go), I want to keep all of my memory from this life INTACT! That way, I'll never slide out of the house in sweats or skip looking my best- because I'll remember and appreciate all of the struggles some people have been through to look tht pretty!!!

I could work to become a makeup artist- tht would be fun!!

What do y'all think of tht???

Jan W
12-29-2007, 01:42 AM
I want that pesky no good Y chromosome to keep it's unwanted nose out of my business!

Rita B
12-29-2007, 05:04 AM
I would like to come back as a female, a very spoiled and wealthy woman.

leex
12-29-2007, 05:50 AM
yes re-incarnation, i think i was a hot chick in my last life :D

and hope to be a hotter chick next time :)

audrey-lynn
12-29-2007, 07:38 AM
Glad to see I'm in the top 81% of this poll. Yes most diffently bring me back as a beautiful 5' 6" slender female.

Michelle PJ
12-29-2007, 08:51 AM
Being male has its advantages as does being a female. As a guy, lo these many years, and CONSTANTLY thinking about wanting boobs, feminine plumbing, hour glass shape, pretty clothes, pretty face, I definitely would want to come back as a gg. Of course, we might not have any options as to our body type, appearance or economic status.:happy:

Amy Hepker
12-29-2007, 08:56 AM
I would so much rather be born Female, but I would want it to be when I was born back in 1956. This day and age I really don't know, but I still think I would rather be Female in the next life also.

Amanda Nicole
12-29-2007, 09:03 AM
If I had a choice, I'd like to experience life as a girl the next time around. A real girly girl, not a tomboy or anything like that. Sugar and spice and everything nice....

Amanda Nicole
"Mandy"

Nicole Erin
12-29-2007, 09:06 AM
I personally do not believe in reincarnation, but just for fun if I were to come back in another life as something else, and had the ability to choose, I would not come back as a human. Instead I would come back as an eagle or a hawk or some other kind of bird that lives high on a mountain top and flies free in the sky.

Whatever Trisha, if I had to come back as an animal I would want to come back as my dog, that B*tch has it made!

Anyways, sticking to the options, I picked Female. Being a male sucks.

surabhi singh
12-29-2007, 03:26 PM
born as female .....

Don't want much hassles in life , though iam already female from inside but not by appearance and body

Amy07
12-29-2007, 04:02 PM
If I were to believe in reincarnation, as you propose, then I was female several times in the past. I am thinking Rosey the Riveter?!?

Bravesoul
12-29-2007, 04:28 PM
if i were to come back i would not remember my past life .. but i chose to come back a m to f cross-dresser or a tranny because it takes creativity and guts and it helps build strength also compassion for others ... those of us that are out can understand that ...

oh the money to get the operation's would be nice

That goes for me too. I enjoy this.

charllote34
12-29-2007, 04:31 PM
Not surprised like me most of you other girls wanna be born female . I do believe in re incarnation ( re a old post) and i am sure i was last a female hence all these female traits i have xxx

Roberta Lynn
12-29-2007, 06:51 PM
Very Interesting poll Suzy.
If I could choose my circumstances I'd choose born female but it would be a lot more fun if I could remember this life.
I wonder how many of the 80% that chose born female would still choose so if they had to take 'pot luck' on which part of the world they would be born into?

desireehelene
12-29-2007, 07:09 PM
Man or woman. But PLEASE not trans again!!!

Too damned hard!

Amy x
12-29-2007, 08:15 PM
Born female, absolutely 110% but it would be so wonderful if I could retain some knowledge of how I feel now, so that I'd appreciate being a girly girl every single day.

I know neither sex has it easy and I know there are things about being a woman that gg's really hate, but my God it'd be worth it!

Kimmie
12-29-2007, 09:00 PM
Wether or not reincarnation exists. Memories apparently don't trasfer over. Some of us may have been a female in a previous life and desired to be a male in this life. Just to see whatt it was like.

linnea
12-29-2007, 09:05 PM
I would definitely like to be born female.

Miss Petra
12-29-2007, 09:12 PM
I voted as a male with cd tendencies.

Woman have it rough that once a month thing no thanks. The discrimination, the fact of living in a male dominated world what a nightmare.

One last thing to consider most not all GGs I know really dont enjoy all the things about being a woman we enjoy the most. The makeup the clothing the heels the pantyhose most dont even bother in most of their day to day exsitence. That for me would be a huge loss.

Can we really say we know what it is like to be a woman unless we live full time as one and even then we will never know what it is like because the simple fact is physically we will never be woman even with that operation except when we are over 50 then I can see where we could start to be similar but untill then I cant see how we possibly know what it would be like to be truly like a woman in all aspects cuz our bodies arent going through the monthly shifts like a real woman.

I would only hope that the next time around I would be surrounded with family friends and most importantly a wife who loves & accepts that special part of me.

Petra

RobertaFermina
12-29-2007, 09:27 PM
Next Time, A Girl !

Being a guy is cool. I get it, and I'm happy to continue this plotline to its natural finish.

Next time, how about something different ? Yes !

:rose: A Yen for Adventure :rose:

vivianann
12-30-2007, 12:31 AM
I voted come back as a female, with the same desire to be a girly girl. I would also want to be born in the good ole USA. :love:
I am just one of the girls in a male body.