PDA

View Full Version : Update & Happy Holiday

Lindahexi
12-24-2007, 09:42 AM
:happy:

Hi everybody,

I have not posted much for several months due to some serious heart surgery, it has taken ages for the pain to subside and alow me to get back to some form of normality (even typing causes me chest pain). I have taken to wearing a bra full time which helps a lot, I use a soft cotton, seamless one without any underwiring, I even wear it in bed which helps me feel more comfortable. The desire to dress has never left me, but for the first few weeks after the op I just couldn't get much on, I made do with stockings and shoes for a while, even they were difficult to get on LOL.

Anyway I'm now feeling much better and would like to wish everybody the very best for Christmas and the new year,

Hugs to all,

Linda.

SANDRA MICHELLE
12-24-2007, 10:33 AM
Wow I hope you make a full recovery from the surgery, I'll say many prayers for your speedy return to fine form.
Happy holidays to you and yours

corrinediane
12-24-2007, 11:04 AM
Merry Christmas Linda. I hope your feeling better. :hugs:

MAJESTYK
12-24-2007, 12:31 PM
I'm glad you've found the on ramp to the recovery lane. Welcome back and the best of holidays to you.

danielle42
12-24-2007, 01:35 PM
hope you feel better soon Merry christmas to you and your family

charllote34
12-24-2007, 05:17 PM
Hope your getting back to good health and a Merry christmas to you xx

susanmichelle
12-24-2007, 09:38 PM
Merry Christmas Linda,

Hope your feeling better soon, sorry to hear that you had surgery as its a major deal. Glad your still here with us as well. I had 2 strokes in 91 but that was nothing till i had my colon rupture 2 years ago and know how it was for me getting back into dressing mode. Take your time and it will get easier to deal with and dont make your pain worse by trying to do it till your better able to stand the pain. My heart goes out to you and wish you a speedy recovery.

Eileen
12-25-2007, 08:31 AM
Glad to hear you are getting better Linda. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Eileen

Angie G
12-25-2007, 09:14 AM
Marry Christmas Linda, I so glad your feeling better hun, hope your back to 100% soon.
Angie

Mary Morgan
12-25-2007, 09:17 AM
Merry Christmas and take it slow and easy.

PeggySue
12-25-2007, 11:09 AM
I'm glad to hear you are doing better. Do take care of yourself!
Merry Christmas!