PDA

View Full Version : Place To Go

Rikidee
12-24-2007, 07:47 PM
I have read posts where girls are looking for a safe place to go when dressed. This past weekend I went camping to the beach. I was able to spend two days wearing capri pants, mini skirts, girl's shirts, and girly shoes. I had a great time walking the nature trails wearing capris, blouse etc. Sat around the campfire dressed at night and even walked down the beach in a blouse, mini skirt, and my breast forms. I must have walked a mile with no problem. The benefits of camping this time of the year are that you have your own place to get dressed (camper, tent etc.). No one notices what you wear around the campground or around the fire at night. There are also not many people on the beach and you can pretty much dress as you like with no problem. Just thought I would offer this as a possible place to go. I know I had a blast!!!! Has anyone else tried this?

Riki

Marvina Martian
12-24-2007, 08:01 PM
That is a very good idea, I may have to steal it from you! ;)

Eugenie
12-24-2007, 08:09 PM
There are also not many people on the beach and you can pretty much dress as you like with no problem.

What's the fun of going out where no one is there to notice you? :tongueout

Part of the pleasure is in testing one's ability to feel free "en femme" in a regular public environment... It is also a way to prove to oneself that we really exist and that the person in the mirror is for real...

:hugs:
Eugenie

Michelle-NC
12-24-2007, 08:28 PM
right here on earth! That definitely sounds like it was a great time and honestly I will definitely be borrowing that idea!!

Rikidee
12-24-2007, 08:49 PM
[QUOTE=Eugenie;1132431]What's the fun of going out where no one is there to notice you?

I go out in public quiite often myself, but for girls who are just getting started and don't want to go straight to the mall this is a good way to ease into it.

Riki

Pamela Julie
12-25-2007, 12:17 AM
I have not done that at the beach, but have backpacked in cooler weather and camped out enfemme for a couple of days at a time in the mountains, just Pamela, my dog and nature. A most peaceful time indeed.

sandra-leigh
12-25-2007, 01:14 AM
I have read posts where girls are looking for a safe place to go when dressed. This past weekend I went camping to the beach. I was able to spend two days wearing capri pants, mini skirts, girl's shirts, and girly shoes.

Can't do that around here now -- the smaller lakes have rather a thick layer of ice on them, and the beaches on the local big lake (bigger than Lake Ontario!) get very cold winds (miniskirts are probably not very wise there at this time of year!)

Seville
12-25-2007, 11:27 PM
UH...its DARK and possibly dangerous to be on a dark beach alone, dressed or not.

Having said that, I do stay on deserted beaches while on vacation
(Hawaii, PR, USVI, etc) up to midnight when I go back to the hotel.
The most "dangerous" dates are Friday and Saturday nights
when the drinking crowds arrive.:2c:

Ozark
12-26-2007, 12:12 AM
It was a campground in a national forest in the middle of the Ozark mountains in Arkansas. I think it was by the Mulberry River.

Campgrounds were really just wide spaces in the road with a fire ring. They alternated on either side of the rode.

At the end of the dead end road was a school bus full of scruffy looking people. Probably a meth lab. I turned the jeep around and headed back the way I came.

I picked a spot close to the highway, just in case, but across the road from the highway. I set up my camp, dresses in jeans, panties, sports bra, etc, I never try to pass, just like to dress adrogenously....anyhow, about 10ish I climbed into the tent and laid on top of the speeping bag in my vanity fair ravissantt briefs, so wonderful. I was 420ed and enjoying the night when I heard a rustle in teh bushes coming my way....I got scared and tore off the panties and slipped on a pair of sweat pants and grabbed a crescent wrench.

I just knew it was those people on the school bus come to rob me.....the noises got closer.....I got scareder.....then, in the light of my campfire, I saw it, two amadillos scrounching for food.

And to think I was so scared. The rest of the trip was uneventful. I spent it all in unisex clothes, panties, etc. and had a wonderful time.

Dawn Marie
12-26-2007, 07:25 AM
I have done this a few times myself. I was out camping in Big Bend National Park for a week. I usually end up in the desert.This place is so big that there are a lot of places where you will not see people for days. I was backbacking in the desert,wearing a pair of pink shorts and white top, with pink socks and hiking boots, during the day and in the evening I'd bring out the lingere to walk around in and to sleep in. It was a great week. This was also back when I had my own hair almost down to my waist. I miss those times.