PDA

View Full Version : Going to try on clothes!!

Michelle-NC
12-25-2007, 04:59 PM
Wife, who also is my mistress, has just informed me that we would be going to Kohl's tomorrow to get a pair of jeans. In the past we have always bought clothes by guessing at sizes. Tomorrow? Dressing rooms. We want to make sure these fit, and I am so nervous. Probably won't be able to sleep tonight, and sitting at work will be pure torture. If I didn't have to work, I would take a nice stiff drink :drink: before going LOL...

Of course, with her there, it make it just so much better. I am so lucky to have her..:love:

Kim_Bitzflick
12-25-2007, 05:31 PM
You'll be just fine. Remember, it is all in your attitude. I've tried on clothes in the ladies dressing room (while en femme) and in the men's (while in drab). If you don't make a big deal, no one else will either. Just use the dressing room for how you are presenting yourself.

The biggest thing to remember is that you are a paying customer and you should be allowed to try on the clothes before you purchase. Be kind to the SA and SMILE.

You'll enjoy it after you get past the first few outfits.:2c:

angelfire
12-25-2007, 06:14 PM
I don't know about where you are located, but today is Christmas. Which means tomorrow is boxing day. Which means, at least where I am located, everywhere is going to be retardedly busy. This can either be good or bad. Good side: No one will be paying attention to what you are buying. Downside: Long lines for change rooms & cash, and less customer service.

Pamela Julie
12-25-2007, 07:38 PM
Shopping Kohl's is a no brainer. In drab just take the jeans to the mens dressing rooms and try them on. There are no attendants and no lines for mens dressing rooms. I try on anything I am not sure of the fit at Kohl's. Wal-Mart has become a hastle to try on clothes, even drab clothes, so I only purchase items I know will fit. In other stores, the location of the mens dressing rooms to the womans clothing departments determines if I try on clothes in the store. I hope your shopping day goes well.

StacyCD
12-25-2007, 07:51 PM
For many brands of jeans it is not easy to tell women's from men's jeans--unless you get some with the embroidery on the back pockets. Sure, the front pockets are not as deep on women's jeans as on men's jeans--but you usually cannot tell that from looking at them! I like women's jeans because they stretch and, of course, because they are women's jeans!!!

Angie G
12-25-2007, 08:08 PM
Hay you go girl and enjoy :hugs:
Angie

Carly CD
12-25-2007, 10:34 PM
Me and the wife shop Kohl's all the time and I try on women's clothing in drab without any problems.I just take them to the mens fitting rooms like i would guys cloths.It is a thrill your first few times thou.:D

Nicole Erin
12-25-2007, 11:38 PM
For many brands of jeans it is not easy to tell women's from men's jeans--unless you get some with the embroidery on the back pockets. Sure, the front pockets are not as deep on women's jeans as on men's jeans--but you usually cannot tell that from looking at them! I like women's jeans because they stretch and, of course, because they are women's jeans!!!
The lady is correct on all counts.

Also, Kohl's has the cutest jeans! Most of their jeans are unmistakably women's.

And don't worry, you will be fine. What is the worst that could happen? Well sometimes they do announce on the intercom - "Attention shoppers, there is a man trying on women's clothes!" but that doesn't happen ALL the time. :heehee: Even if it does, just make your purchase before the news crew arrives.

Hey I am kidding sis! :tongueout

Marvina Martian
12-26-2007, 12:53 AM
I agree, Jeans are the easiest to shop for. I don't even bother to look at the mens jeans as they don't fit me anyhow! Luckily for me I am "forced" to wear womens jeans because of my legs! :D

Just pick up what you need and get em on! Easy! Most of your paranoia is all in your mind......;)

darlagirl
12-26-2007, 11:09 AM
I have tried on womens jeans before at Kohl's as well, with no problem other than being nervous the first few times. Since I was in drab, I tried the jeans on in the men's changing room.

Actually, I was probably more nervous stripping down to my panties or pantyhose and then trying the jeans on.

As mentioned by others, once you get past the first few times, it is a breeze.

Darla

bridget thronton
12-26-2007, 01:18 PM
Kohls is not a problem (I have tried on skirts and dresses with no problems - I am very respectful of the privacy of the people in the neighboring dressing rooms).

angelfire
12-26-2007, 05:55 PM
If you really want to try it on and a nervous, just toss a men's shirt or men's pair of jeans on top of it all, and they won't notice anything different.

Eugenie
12-26-2007, 06:06 PM
Indeed going shopping while being with your wife will be a great experience...

Go for it and enjoy every moment of the shopping...

Don't worry about sales attendants. They don't care, they are only interested in selling their products...

The most I've done in that domain is to go shopping "in drab" while my wife was with me... It already felt terrific...

Enjoy and let us know how it went...

:hugs:
Eugenie

Michelle-NC
12-26-2007, 06:39 PM
Ok...I am back....What a blast....I ended up getting:

1 pair of jeans, tight...but nice looking.
1 Pair of brown capris...very comfy
3 shirts
1 pair of thongs
pair of hose
and a cool hat.

Wife even took the kids out as soon as we got home, so I am dressed in full femme in my new clothes! What a blast.

As far as Kohl's? No one said anything or even gave us a funny look. Took the clothes into the men's dressing room the first time with a pair of men's jeans. Second time in, I just carried in the women's clothing. Not even a second glance from anyone. I can see this becoming addicitive...LOL

Thanks for everyone's support.

serinalynn
12-26-2007, 07:45 PM

I have never been asked where my jeans come from. I buy ladies jeans because I like the fit, they're easy to get. and just because there womens jeans. I wear a size 28 womens, this size is in most plus sized womens stores. You just cannot find mens 46-48 in evey mens store. only about 10% of mens stores go that big. Or you have to order big and tall mens clothing
from a catalog or a website.

angelfire
12-26-2007, 08:05 PM
I have never been asked where my jeans come from. I buy ladies jeans because I like the fit, they're easy to get. and just because there womens jeans. I wear a size 28 womens, this size is in most plus sized womens stores. You just cannot find mens 46-48 in evey mens store. only about 10% of mens stores go that big. Or you have to order big and tall mens clothing
from a catalog or a website.

And in the men's sizes, since it is harder to find, it is less demand and more specialty, which increases cost as well.