PDA

View Full Version : Shame On Me

Jilmac
12-25-2007, 11:45 PM
Today I spent Christmas with my extended family. I was in drab all day and the first thing I did was go to Christmas Mass to hear my granddaughter sing. I got to the church fairly early and found a seat in the balcony across from the choir.
My seat gave me a pretty good vantage point and I was able to check out what some of the women were wearing. The tsk tsk on me is that I fantasized how those clothes would look on me, while I was in church, and should have been paying attention to the service. I guess I'm just too naughty.:gg:

Carla Mel
12-26-2007, 12:39 AM
Next time call me so I can join you, it's a long time I've not gone to Xmas mass.
Kisses
Carla

Veronica99
12-26-2007, 12:43 AM
You know, just this morning I was watching some sexy girl on TV (well, 'sexy' in the Hollywood sense of the word). What was I thinking about - 'I wonder where she got the dress?'.

On the up side, at least you remembered what christmas is supposed to be about - family. So, two thumbs up from my side :thumbsup:

Tatiana_Fury
12-26-2007, 01:13 AM
I had a similar experience a few weeks ago at a close friend's College Graduation. Throughout the day I was able to check out what many women were wearing. I will admit I did fantasize a little bit about how some of their outfits would look on me( I was a little jealous too). However my main focus was on my friend and her accomplishment.

On another note I did get some inspiration as to what I should add to my growing wardrobe. I wouldn't feel bad, we just need to find balance.

That's just my :2c:.

Sharon

trannie T
12-26-2007, 01:51 AM
Sadly one of the few places one can still find nicely dressed women is in a church. Instead of going to church I go to Starbucks and see them after church.

vivianann
12-26-2007, 02:34 AM
I understand, I understand. I have the same problem when I am at church or any other formal gatherings where there are women who are wearing pretty outfits.

Angie G
12-26-2007, 05:34 AM
Shame on you I think you need a spanking. :hugs:
Angie

Brianna1
12-26-2007, 07:34 AM
careful what you suggest there Angie she might enjoy it...dunno about all you gals, I start viewing at the floor and work up to the rest. Nothing like a decent pair of heels, esp in Patent!

Ruth
12-26-2007, 07:37 AM
Don't take too much on yourself. Normally in church everybody is checking out everybody else. It's not just CDers who do it!

Charlotte Cross
12-26-2007, 07:44 AM
Today I spent Christmas with my extended family. I was in drab all day and the first thing I did was go to Christmas Mass to hear my granddaughter sing. I got to the church fairly early and found a seat in the balcony across from the choir.
My seat gave me a pretty good vantage point and I was able to check out what some of the women were wearing. The tsk tsk on me is that I fantasized how those clothes would look on me, while I was in church, and should have been paying attention to the service. I guess I'm just too naughty.:gg:

Well honey, you're not alone. Just because you walk into a church doesn't automatically stop your brain and make you shift into another zone. You'd like to think it can and you want to show respect for the church and what it stands for, but you can't shut it off unless the stimulation isn't present. Why do you think monks and nuns live in convents and retreats?
Not only did I do the same thing in church, but also had sexual feelings emerge for more than one of the women. Are we both going to hell because we can't control our thoughts? I think not.
God understands. Don't create a problem where none exists.

SiobhanW
12-26-2007, 09:01 AM
I start viewing at the floor and work up to the rest. Nothing like a decent pair of heels

Oh yes. While most men start at the chest, I always start with the shoes. But if a girl/woman doesn't have heels on, then it's generally "game over".

Melinda G
12-26-2007, 11:21 AM
Shame on you I think you need a spanking.
Here! Over here! I've been naughty!:D