PDA

View Full Version : Finally Shaved.

HeatherLynn
04-13-2005, 08:44 PM
WOW!!

It took long enough but I finally decided to shave. I must say it is a bit of a weird feeling at first but now that I have I can kick myself for waiting so long (allthough I am not really that old honest :) )

With that being said my goal is to get some photos on here in the next couple of days. Hope to see YOU soon. ;)

ronna
04-13-2005, 09:09 PM
I'm assuming it wasn't your first time shaving (your face).
Careful with those blades, HeatherLynn, and by the way, I love that name!

StephanieCD
04-13-2005, 09:09 PM
Congrats! I remember the feeling well :)

Right now I'm growing back in for the summer... I'm jealous!

Alicia
04-13-2005, 11:26 PM
I just shaved about a week ago too! I used hair clippers first, then used a double edge razor on my legs. It feels soooo much different when you first put on pants! I love that feeling. However I did get a bad case of red dots around my waistline, it was quite itchy for a few days but getting better now.

Tristen Cox
04-14-2005, 03:01 AM
I forget how awesome it was the first time I shaved down. At least until the stubble grew out. Just wait until your first waxing. Now thats a lasting effect ;)

MsMichelle
04-14-2005, 06:34 AM
I just shaved about a week ago too! I used hair clippers first, then used a double edge razor on my legs. It feels soooo much different when you first put on pants! I love that feeling. However I did get a bad case of red dots around my waistline, it was quite itchy for a few days but getting better now.

Once you have had that bare feeling there's never any going back. But if you want to keep those little red dots away and keep from getting in-grown hairs, the next investment should be a good quality loofah and moisturizer. A regular scrub while relaxing in a sudsy moisterizing bubble bath will kkep both those red dots and the in-grown hairs in check

Michelle Renee