PDA

View Full Version : Who dressed on Christmas?

docrobbysherry
12-26-2007, 01:08 AM
Ok, my daughter's with my ex today. Had a date, but she cancelled. Hurt or leg, she said. Really was looking forward to seeing her. Hoping to get lucky, too! So, I thought, "Who can I call at the last minute on Xmas?" Sherry, of course! I wish I could show u how Sherry looked all dressed up for our "date".

So who else dressed today? I don't mean nylons and panties under your drabs, I mean, ALL-THE-WAY! Let me know how/why u dressed today. I'm hoping for a response from CD's who DON'T DRESS DAILY, please.

It IS a merry Xmas for me after all! I hope it was for everyone! And to all a good nite!
RS

Tatiana_Fury
12-26-2007, 01:43 AM
Today I wore a red blouse, black knee length skirt, black nylons, and a pair of black pumps. Why? Simple, I had no place to go and nothing better to do.

And I gotta say there's nothing like playing Call of Duty 4, Guitar Hero 3, or City of Heroes/Villains while dressed. "Sharon" and I both are avid Video/Computer gamers.

Hope everyone else had a safe and happy X-Mas. And a happy new year to all!!!!!.

Sharon

AmberTG
12-26-2007, 01:53 AM
I don't dress every day, wish I could! Anyway, I was dressed all afternoon today in the outfit in my new avatar pic.

vivianann
12-26-2007, 02:30 AM
I wore a christmas dress today, I was all by myself all day, so I got out the red dress today, it was a wonderful day.

Angie G
12-26-2007, 05:38 AM
I was up untill 2:30 just before the kids got here. :hugs:
Angie

Deborah Jane
12-26-2007, 06:08 AM
I dressed after i got back from seeing my kids. I wore my new purple bra and panties, black glossy hose, purple satin blouse and black mini skirt, then finished off with black 5" heel slingbacks. Then i just "chilled out" watching my new dvd,s for the evening:happy:

audrey-lynn
12-26-2007, 06:11 AM
I spent the day alone, the wife was gone to spend her first Christmas with our youngest grandkids. So I spent the entire day completly dressed. I had a wonderful time. Did all my own cooking,cleaning up and even took a little ride. What else can I say I had a great day.

Janice Ashton
12-26-2007, 06:29 AM
Yep,

I spent Christmas day dressed and enjoyed every minute of it, as I live alone and no one to see, I decided to dress for the day. Starting with daytime dressing through to wearing an evening dress for the evening finally calling it a day at 0215am.

Back to reality today as I am seeing friends tonight so feeling a little down this morning, but there are lots of dressing days ahead.

Best wishes to everyone for the coming 'New Year'

Regards Louise

Lee Andrews
12-26-2007, 06:47 AM
I dressed up to see how all my new stuff fit and went together. But couldn't stay that way long, had to go see family in the afternoon. Hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and :drink: to a Happy New Year.

Lee.

Brianna1
12-26-2007, 06:49 AM
I dressed all day long too, see the new avatar pic, my first Christmas in my new home. Just me & the furkids, Morag and Fergus. Cooked my own Turkey, roast potatoes & pumpkin and cabbage. Was quite proud of it! Bought the outfit the day before...it was my birthday!

sissyhaley
12-26-2007, 06:59 AM
Well I dressed in the most beautiful black bra and THE perfect LILAC colored dress.Lucky my parents were out all day(almost):D:

Butterfly Bill
12-26-2007, 10:57 AM
Christmas Day I didn't have to go anywhere and I was free to enjoy the silence. Christmas Eve I was ringing bells and singing in the choir at my Episcopal church, and I had on a long black velveteen Navajo style skirt and a rayon blouse beneath my vestments.

Stephenie S
12-26-2007, 11:08 AM
Well I dressed today because I had to work. Someone had to do Christmas day, and after all we do get more money.

Merry Christmas everyone!!

Celeste
12-26-2007, 01:47 PM
After spending the day with my ex and daughter I got home ready to change my avatar pic.I was going to take it with nice nylons,a maroon silk short nightie and my dark auburn wig.No make up as it was not a full shot and it was late.I'd just received an order of a slew of clothes so I WAS REALLY EXITED ALL DAY ABOUT IT. All went well until trying on the nightie,it was to tight.Rats! I tried to force it a bit and felt the seams stretching, a little more and I was stuck. LOL. I felt like stan laurel. It was hilarious, I went from perfectly composed to getting ready to lose it. I got out without ruining it and will exchange it. If it weren't for my shoulders ,I would have made it. Next I moved on to my black dress. Was very relieved to have it slip right on. Got the pic and I think it came out pretty decent. I wanted to spend the night in that dress but I knew it would wrinkle it all up. Thank you santa and please stop here next year also.

docrobbysherry
12-26-2007, 02:02 PM
Here's how Sherry was dressed for our Xmas "date". One outfit, anyway.
RS

angelfire
12-26-2007, 05:11 PM
I spent the majority of the day with family, so didn't have a chance to.

Eugenie
12-26-2007, 05:27 PM
Nope, I didn't dress "en femme" for xmass... :( And I won't dress for a while over this year end season...

But on the other hand, I feel like a woman inside... So being dressed "en femme" ot not has less importance for me anymore...

I still wish I were able to dress more often and in any circumstances...

:hugs:
Eugenie

Liz Pepper
12-26-2007, 06:24 PM
I was not able to dress for xmas, as we had my daughter, mother in law and friends over for dinner. Now that everybody has gone home, I am going to dress tonight in the LBD my wife bought me for Christmas, and she is even going to do my makeup and hair for me. It should be a lot of fun, as i almost never dress at home anymore, except when I dress up before going out. Looking forward to a nice evening at home. Pics to follow.

TeriAnn
12-26-2007, 06:40 PM
I got to be dressed the day before Christmas as my daughter was at her Grandmothers over night. I wore a snow white long sleeve blouse with lots of ruffles down the front, a red crushed velvet skirt just below the knee, tan stockings, strapless bra and purple panties. To top it all off I had on black patent leather Mary Janes with a 4 inch heel. They are the best fiting pair of heels I own.
I am also so lucky to have a wife that is 100% supportive, she gave me a Goody's gift card because she knows that it is my favorite place to shop for my girly clothes. A shopping I will go.Goody's is the best place for great clothes at bargain prices.

serinalynn
12-26-2007, 07:05 PM
I too dressed on christmas day to spend it watching movies with the wife. I wore a vanilla color plunge bra, pantie and panti hose womens gray trousers, a purple cami and a purple low "V" neck sweater, and low heels.

jennifer41356
12-26-2007, 09:33 PM
I did, I went with my friend who is living fulltime to her parents house in witchita falls Tx for xmas dinnerI wore a blue velvet dress and my white knee hi boots, spent the whole day as a woman, this is the 3rd year I have been going to my friends parents for holiday dinners:hugs:

1950sclothes
12-26-2007, 09:47 PM
I dressed but it's so frustrating. I am living with my mum because I care for her. She knows I wear women's clothes and I can do it, but I can't get free range of the house.

I wouldn't want her to see me dressed anyway. But it's so restrictive wearing my clothes with the bedroom door locked.

Such is life.:(

xdresser4u2dressup
12-26-2007, 10:54 PM
Well i spent Christmas alone and dressed in femme , I took some vacation time to extend my time off and its a use it or loose it policy on vacation .

Basically from Sunday to today my last day :sad: in femme , i went out sunday in guy clothes with female clothes underneath , the same goes for monday but i got back early from the 2 days of shopping for dresses and stuff from goodwill and salvation army as this is the time of year to get the really good stuff being donated . When I got back I unloaded my stuff , started clothes and washed lots of dishes prior to painting my nails < the particular look i wanted to do took a while and involved 3 good coats of polish . I dressed all the way in femme for the rest of the day . Then at night i done my usual skin care routine including shaveing and masking and took a scented bath and soaked for an hour or so . i got out and done my usual put my support hose on < helps with my restless leggs and helps blood flow > put on my sleeping shirt < light pink and my sleeping slipskirt > as it was cold . I put my girly mint green satin sheets on the bed along with the satin pillow cases and watched a chick flick and fell to sleep . The following day i changed out of my bed attire and got up and cooked my Christmas dinner with turkey and all the fixings just like a woman would and on top washed clothes and hung them out not to mention i was wearing pink clam diggers with a matching beaded blouse underneath my pink flowery scrubbs top , was a good overlay . Not to mention i was in pink panies , tan hose and was femme all the way including the wig which i had to pull up and braid it to keep it from getting in the way . Then today i wore a skirt , hose and panites with a satiny blouse to match the skirt as well as perfume < obsession > . But now i got to take the polish off :sad:and clean my hands and bath real good to get rid the perfume scent and its Bye bye girlie mode for a while .

:sad: