PDA

View Full Version : lip plumping gloss

julia ann
12-26-2007, 07:43 PM
May have gone to far can anyone advise. Have been able to dress every night for the past week and half, wife gone to parents for Christmas. Began using a lip plumping gloss and earlier today it got noticed by a co-worker that my lips seemed to be larger and more defined. I told him he was nuts, and why are you noticing my lips anyway. When I got home a close look says "yea" there plumper and more defined, I love it ,but, does anyone know how long before this wears off.

Sharon
12-26-2007, 07:44 PM
Usually in about five to fifteen minutes.

sandra-leigh
12-26-2007, 08:24 PM
Usually in about five to fifteen minutes.

Which, the lip pumping effect, or the feeling of loving the enhanced lips? :p

DanaJ
12-26-2007, 10:00 PM
Like Sharon said above, not long. Please see this thread for a scan of the Consumer's Report for lip plumping products.
http://www.crossdressers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=73399

veronicagirl
12-27-2007, 04:46 PM
Lip "plumpers" work just as good as those herbal supplements to "grow" breasts!

Violetgray
12-27-2007, 06:49 PM
Geez if I used it, my lips would be HUGE! I'd look like the chick in the band from the muppet show!

I'll have to try that!

body-fx
12-27-2007, 10:16 PM
Well it obviously worked for the topic starter, so it couldn't be a placebo. What brand was it?
Also, I posted this in the other thread, but I heard cinnamon oil works too.

Violetgray
12-27-2007, 11:21 PM
Well it obviously worked for the topic starter, so it couldn't be a placebo. What brand was it?
Also, I posted this in the other thread, but I heard cinnamon oil works too.

No its not a placebo. From what I understand is that the way it works is swells the lips up with blood to make them plumper.

Carla Mel
12-28-2007, 03:22 AM
I use sometimes the "lip injection extreme" by "too faced". It works and the effects in my case can be seen for a couple of hours.
Kisses
Carla

trannie T
12-28-2007, 03:37 AM
In the interest of science I have to ask, does it work on other body parts?

Carla Mel
12-30-2007, 02:45 AM
Probably, if the body part you are thinking to experiment contains large amount of blood vessels, as it is supposed to work on blood circulation.
The main side effect is a funny sensation: as it stimulates the blood circulation your lips not only are bigger but feel warmer and funny. On other body parts not sure it will be pleasant.
Some friends have tried with Vicks Vaporub (on their lips) and said it work as weel.
Tell me the results, if you decide (in the interest of science) on "other body parts".
Kisses
Carla