PDA

View Full Version : Presents!

NYsong
12-27-2007, 02:02 AM
Hello All!

I haven't posted here in quite a while, but I read all the time and I just wanted to wish everyone Happy Holidays!

Speaking of: Did you girls get anything for your other side as a gift?

I personally got some mascara from my cousin, and a purse and clip-on earrings from my best friend. It just makes me so happy that Lila is accepted enough to get separate gifts!

Bethany_Anne_Fae
12-27-2007, 04:24 AM
Yes, I got a new pair of Eduardian boots with the 2" heels :) Total yum!!

*hugs*
Zara

andreaattimes
12-27-2007, 04:28 AM
Does buying two pairs of heels for myself count?

Angie G
12-27-2007, 05:37 AM
No my wife thinks I don't need more things :hugs:
Angie

Eugenie
12-27-2007, 08:01 AM
I received from my GG friend (Yes only a friend...) a beautiful necklace and assorted clip on earings...

I will post pics of me wearing this set as soon as I get to dress again "en femme"... Right now My SO is at home for a couple of weeks and we've made a deal that I can x-dress but only when she's not here...

:hugs:
Eugenie

Carol A
12-27-2007, 08:17 AM
Yes my loving wife gave Carol Ann a complete new outfit with shoes to match. :love:

gretchenD
12-27-2007, 08:40 AM
My fiance Nikki got me a pair of 3" ankle strap heels and I love them.She also got me a pair of hoop earrings and a toe ring.My adoptive parents gave me Susan Graver clothing sold on QVC for my Christmas gift.I do like the clothes too knowng they are very easy to take care of.

TxKimberly
12-27-2007, 09:01 AM
Hello All!

I haven't posted here in quite a while, but I read all the time and I just wanted to wish everyone Happy Holidays!

Speaking of: Did you girls get anything for your other side as a gift?

I personally got some mascara from my cousin, and a purse and clip-on earrings from my best friend. It just makes me so happy that Lila is accepted enough to get separate gifts!

My wife gave me some pretty purple "dangly" ear rings! :-)

RuthJ
12-27-2007, 01:47 PM
Received two beautiful handmade schoolgirl jumpers. One red MacKenzie(?) tartan and the other in BlackWatch tartan. Also got a soft offwhite blouse to go with the jumpers. I'm lucky to be living with such a wonderful woman!

karynspanties
12-27-2007, 01:50 PM
Six new pair of panties from the wife.:D

Joanboy2001
12-27-2007, 02:00 PM
My wife got me a pair of Levi Blue Jeans, size misses 12 medium. We shopped for a new nightie, but in the end I didn't need a new one and we didn't find one that I really wanted. We're both fairly practical. She did buy me a manicure tool, battery powered with all type of attachments.

Joanboy

veronicagirl
12-27-2007, 04:04 PM
I kinda just buy things as I need and desire. I did get some new Rimmel lipsticks, MAC lipglass, and a yellow tunic dress to go with my black leggings.

Debutante
12-27-2007, 04:25 PM
I received presents from my wife that were amazing:

a wine red, strapless ball gown
zirconium dangling earrings
zirconium necklace

I then borrowed her black below the knee faux fur coat. She then curled my natural hair, giving a feminine French cut look... ! Really wonderful!
I dressed for a special occasion with her, to celebrate the Solstice.
She allows me to fully experience my femme self, but as she is a therapist,
she insists i work on my diminished male self too...

Billijo49504
12-27-2007, 04:26 PM
My wife got me a pair of black and a pair of grey velour jeans. A pink and a blue giant turtle neck sweaters. Also a VS gift card. I feel spoiled...BJ

Kelsy
12-27-2007, 05:59 PM
My sweety gave me: a pedicure kit, make up brushes, girly shave cream and shaver, acrylic nails, Pink lacy panties, hello kitty pjs, fuzzy pink slippers, girl socks, Tights, two blouses two pair of girl jeans and a lil black mini skirt!!! Oh yeah she painted my toe nails cherry red :D

Kelsy:happy:

Jodi
12-27-2007, 06:22 PM
I got a beautiful red Prada bag from my younger brother, and I got a nice gold tone Chico's necklace from my older brother's wife.

I plan to treat myself on a shopping trip next week after New Years. The sales will be on, and the kids will be back in school. The crowds should be diminished by then.

Jodi

charllote34
12-27-2007, 06:24 PM
Yep i got this new laptop so i can now chat to you in bed! ( dont get any funny ideas!)

Stephanie Scott
12-27-2007, 07:38 PM
My lovely wife got me a pair of new high heeled boots to wear w/ my jeans or denim skirt. LOVE 'em!

ShannonDragon
12-27-2007, 07:48 PM
My wife gave me a light green stone (jasper?) pendant and a red plaid skirt.

:tongueout

serinalynn
12-27-2007, 08:11 PM
My wife didn't get me anything, However, I did get 2 night gowns , several pair of nylons, 3 tops, 1 pair of jeans, 1 pair of casual slacks, 2 plunge bras and 1 cheeky panty. and what ever I can find on the 50% off sale on Saturday.

Veronica 1
12-27-2007, 08:21 PM
My son and daughter in law got me some new jeans, a couple of sweaters, some pretty pink fluffy socks, and a pair of spongy slippers with kittens on the toes that mew when you squeeze them. I had to spoil myself though with a pair of high heel snakeskin boots and a digital SLR camera.

ColleenCD
12-27-2007, 11:02 PM
Unfortunately, my wife did not get Colleen anything, but this girl will be doing some shopping very soon. Santa knows I've been a good girl!

Colleen

Susan G
12-27-2007, 11:34 PM
My wife gave me some pretty purple "dangly" ear rings! :-)
I did get a bag that will pass as a purse, I got cash to go get something "special".

Carin
12-28-2007, 12:08 AM
My wife gave me a gift certificate for the salon - should cover a couple of facials, manicure & pedicures, brow waxings etc. :love:

My 21 yo daughter talked her borthers and sisters into collectively paying for sending me to the next Tri-ess 'Holiday-En-Femme" (November in Phoenix AZ.) :love:

Marvina Martian
12-28-2007, 12:34 AM
Today my wife and I went and had a girls x-mass day. We went to our first Laser hair removal apt. together, then went shopping at the record store. We found some great Cd's to add to the collection! I'm enjoying the Dresden Dolls, Yes Virginia. The first song is entitled Sex Changes...;) The singers voice is nice and deep for a woman, something that we can all sing with!
Then we finally headed to the big mall nearby. We ended up going to Fredric's of Hollywood and caught their sale! We each got a bunch of panties and I got a new outer wear corset! :D

I love the holidays!

Have a happy new year everyone!

MAJESTYK
12-28-2007, 08:12 AM
Everything I got from my wife was girly! I got makeup brushes, earrings ,rings, fuzzy pink slippers, body spray, perfume,clothes, a new wig,(after she'd all ready brought me four others) that was alittle before the holiday though... and I think there will probably be some more stuff too.. Good thing I'm a reincarnation fan cause I owe her big time for being such a doll and it's going to take me a while to repay her! :love:

breannia
12-28-2007, 09:20 AM
Nothing from the wife, but she did say that after the holidays we are going shopping for us some new girly things at VS as part of my christmas present. Can not wait!

Stormgirl
12-28-2007, 09:34 AM
Nope, no gifts for the other side and don't plan to purchase anything either. :mad:

JoAnnDallas
12-28-2007, 09:52 AM
It has only been a few months since I told my wife about my fem side. She agreed to let me wear unisex looking fem clothing, but otherwise she did not want to see me fully dressed. I think since then she is getting a little more used to me. The Saturday before Christmas, we were in Macy's and she asked me if I would like a new robe for Christmas. I said Yes, but could I pick it out. She said OK and we went into the ladies section and looked at robes. I picked out a PINK long robe that zips up the front with long sleeves. She even had me try it on right there in the store to make sure it fit OK. I could not believe I was doing that and wife was OK with it. A lady near us watched us and then smiled at me when I looked at her. Wife just smiled back at her. I then asked her if I could have a pair of Satin PJ's for the summer. She said OK and I picked out a pair of PINK satin PJ's. NO, I did not try them on at the store. She then suggested that I should get new slippers too. She picked out a pair of PINK fuzzy slippers to go with the robe and PJ's. Since we were visiting with my sister, I had to keep them in the car until we got home a couple days later. When we got home, my wife told me to put everything on, so to see if everything fit OK. They did and I have been wearing the robe and slippers every night. It is still a little too cold here in Dallas for the Sating PJ's.

KandisTX
12-28-2007, 10:12 AM
Hmm... Let me think.. Oh yes. I got a pair of purple fuzzy slippers. Couldn't really get much else since we had our son with us this year for Christmas and he does not know about Kandis. Maybe birthday or Valentines, or anniversary.. hmmm.. who knows..

Kandis:love:

danielle42
12-28-2007, 01:00 PM
my gf gave me a new demin skirt,pink top,and apair of heels :D

Jadeanne
12-28-2007, 11:13 PM
My wife gave me a collection of several nice scented body lotions, hand lotions, and foot lotion. She also gave me a dresser top valet so I have a place to put my glasses, watch, earrings, necklace, and bracelets when I take an afternoon nap.

Samantha43
12-28-2007, 11:49 PM
I bought a new business suit with skirt and a new sweater with the cash I got for Christmas. Does that count?