PDA

View Full Version : A Final Dressing

Alice B
12-27-2007, 02:28 AM
Had a real crappy day today and was in a foul mood, but had to finish packing for a two week dive trip that starts Friday. Told my wife that I wanted to dress for the evening while I was downstairs working. She has stated in the past, and quite clearly, that she does not want to see me dressed. She asked how much I wanted to dress and I said from the waist up. Then she said "OK" and that I should get dressed right away to improve my mood. Could not believe it but went right up and showered and dressed. So now I sit here wearing a silk blouse, bra and forms, full makeup and a wig. Bottom is sweat pants and ugh boots. Givenche "Very Irresistible" to complete the feel and I feel great. Plus she said I looked good. Wow!

This will be the last time I get to dress until the end of next month, so I wish all of you a Very Happy New Year.:drink:

Carla Mel
12-27-2007, 02:58 AM
Have a nice trip.
Once you're back let's go to SRO, and talk about diving:D
Kisses
Carla

Carol A
12-27-2007, 08:22 AM
Funny thing my wife has told me a couple of times to go get dress as I will be in a better mood. Yep works every time, :heehee:

linda-cdgrl
12-27-2007, 11:44 AM
Same here. My GF Suzy has told me "You need to lighten up, go put on your bra and boobs!" She knows I'm always in a better mood when I'm dressed.

Alice B
12-27-2007, 06:02 PM
No question that dressing is a great attitude adjuster. Even wore my bra and forms to bed under my nightie. Don't know if she saw it or not because she was up before I was. But, I feel far better today and am ready for our trip.:hugs: to all.

Eugenie
12-27-2007, 06:10 PM
I've been expecting such a "gift" from my wife for ages... Unfortunately it never happened...

I think for you who have that type of friendly reactions from your wives, even if it is exceptional, the way you told us, you should feel thankfull to them and show it via some nice feedback to them...

Enjoy your year end season.

:hugs:

Eugenie

Michelle 51
12-27-2007, 07:05 PM
My wife says i,m nicer to her when i,m dressed too.I think that its because i relate to her more like a friend so to speak when i,m in femme