PDA

View Full Version : Expectations for dressing

Kate Simmons
12-27-2007, 02:42 AM
Different people have different expectations for crossdressing and it depends sometimes on what we are trying to accomplish. I, personally, have none other than enjoying being myself, having fun and socializing with my friends and that makes me happy. What are yours?:happy:

Bethany_Anne_Fae
12-27-2007, 04:23 AM
Good question...

For me, I like to enjoy myself and then interact with people. There are so many interesting people out there and ya never know what you are gonna get. Especially at Renaissance faires.

There is also a completness about dressing up. I feel whole again. More in touch with myself than usual.

Hope that makes sense

*hugs*
Zara

Angie G
12-27-2007, 05:44 AM
I just like geting dressed when I can nothing big :hugs:
Angie

docrobbysherry
12-27-2007, 11:53 AM
I think my main motives r pretty basic and primitive. It's mostly about sex! The rest of the world is forgotten while I am dressing also.
RS

Dita_B
12-27-2007, 12:04 PM
Thank you Salandra for asking... Your posts are always so thoughtful and unique... I love reading them.

Now to your question: I dress to feel like the woman I really am...I feel liberated when dressed...

I may have the body of a man, but the "ME" that lives in that body is a woman, no doubt whatsoever...

I feel "at home" and comfortable when dressed, I feel UNcomfortable in drab...

I lived with that uncomfortable feeling all my life and thought it was normal... But once I started dressing and going out, I knew it was not...

:love:Dita

Kate Simmons
12-27-2007, 12:26 PM
Great so far folks. This is what I was looking for. I know we mostly understand the reasons but some other folks do not. The heart felt expressions are what really promote understanding.:thumbsup::happy:

kaitlin
12-27-2007, 02:00 PM
When I first started dressing (with someone) it was by a girl that became extremely turned on by seeing me wearing something. So that idea just kind of stuck with me, over the years it was a fun release when I could sneek around the now thank God ex-wife and dress. But today, being 100% supported by my new wife, to wear anything, anytime I want, it is a comfort thing for me. I am male (yuck) on the outside, but I am female on the inside, so dressing fills my need to feel completely female. (say that three times fast) Most of the time I am just in sweats and a t-shirt, but have on a bra, forms, panties and my nails done, watching TV and I feel natural, not just dressed. Hope this helps answer your question. Kaitlin:happy:

charllote34
12-27-2007, 02:06 PM
Salandra , the last few weeks i have been going through a non dressing stage because simply i couldnt be bothered ,but today i really want to and will dress later and that rush that i had going through my vains has returned !

Nadia-Maria
12-27-2007, 02:25 PM
I have realized only recently the real importance of crossdressing for me.
In the past, when I was young and alone, it was mostly the sexual turn on and/or the ability to get a "girl" , near me and for me, every time I needed.
In fact I felt masculine, even crossdressed. And, as a rule, the girl I saw in the mirror was not me.

Now I need, more and more often, expressing my feminity, in different ways (not only by crossdressing), and I am proud and happy when I can be wholly that girl-in-me.
When crossdressed, I feel as a girl, I admire myself being a girl, and this is an extraordinary amazement, since I would have been born female.

Nevertheless I know I am not a girl, and after one day or so I come back to my masculine reality, without problem, since I enjoy my masculine life too.
Coming back too quickly to the masculine reality is very hard for me, so I do not use to crossdress for only a few hours. I need a whole day enfemme, or often prefer not enfemme at all.

Hugs
Nadia

KandisTX
12-27-2007, 02:27 PM
I suppose that in the beginning my main goal was to accomplish arousal for the gain of self gratification, however as I matured and my desires became less and less of a sexual nature, my desired accomplishment changed as well. I often times will seek to BECOME Kandis and look, act, dress accordingly. I wish to be treated as that which I am presenting as, I want to be treated as if I were a GG by the men I am around, and even those that know I am not a GG will treat me as such because I am dressed that way. They know I love the attention and also, I think it is a kick for them to have a “woman” near them they can act chivalrous toward and not have that person act as if they are offended. :love:

Kandis:love:

Deborah Jane
12-27-2007, 02:39 PM
I dress because it just feels "right" for me and makes me feel happier and more relaxed:happy:. Simple as that really.

Ruth
12-27-2007, 03:45 PM
Sal, I love your slant on things. You ask what are our expectations - this is not the word most would have used.
My expectation when I slip into Ruth's things is that I will become more relaxed, more contented, more gentle and easy-going. It's very much the release of the woman in me.
And matters do not always turn out exactly as expected because Ruth is a tiny bit capricious.
So part of the expectation is for something of an adventure.

Kate Simmons
12-27-2007, 07:38 PM
I agree Ruth. I never have the intention of making it an adventure really, just having fun. Often times it will turn into somewhat of an adventure, however and then, well , being an adventurous person, I just go with the flow.:happy:

ericalynncd
12-27-2007, 08:25 PM
I just plain feel more comfortable as my femme-self

Samantha43
12-27-2007, 09:06 PM
I dress because it makes me feel content. I can be myself in my own little world. I strive to be as feminine looking as I can possibly be, so I am always trying to perfect my look.

Michelle 51
12-27-2007, 09:40 PM
Well i think my expectations change as my crossdressing evolves.10 years ago it was just pantyhose ,lingerie and all sexual very private and now for the last 3 or 4 years it has gone to wearing dresses etc and just relaxing dressed in femme.Now that i express my femme side more and more my expectations include going out soon and being more who i am which is far beyond just sexual but i will admit life was simpler then but i also know i don,t want to go back.I enjoy my femme side too much justabit

vikki2020
12-28-2007, 12:46 AM
I think most of my expectations are realized before I can dress,on the days leading to when I get a chance to indulge.The anticipation is great!When that day finally arrives,I can slowly slip into full Vikki mode,and linger over every detail.Like Samantha,totally content!

Marvina Martian
12-28-2007, 01:00 AM
So many of you other girls have written the words out of my mind!

I just feel complete. I feel good to let me out of the cage that is my male self. I don't have to pretend to be the macho guy that I have always felt that I needed to be to protect my "True self".
It really is liberating to me.
I am really beginning to like the taste of freedom!

I fully intend to (and expect to) let myself become the girl that I really am. There is just too Little time to waste any longer on unhappiness ;)

JackieInPA
12-28-2007, 02:14 PM
O dress to feel...good, not sexually good but when i am fully dressed its like coming home after a really long day.

Dawn Marie
12-28-2007, 04:30 PM
I do it to express my femmininity and I just love the feel of the clothes. I want to look as female as possible and to be able to blend in so I can just be myself without any hassles from anyone. I always believed I should have been born a girl.