PDA

View Full Version : how to meet a friend!

suzannecarr
12-27-2007, 03:08 AM
hey girls, i have a suggestion for all those like me who like to talk to someone(specifically women) but cant either because their so wont talk while your dressed enfemme or because (as in my case) she isnt accepting, i live in the country where hicks live and its not accepted, i like to go out but until lately i get all dressed up and nowhere to go! (except maybe wal mart , or something late at night) anyway , i went to a local hotel there was a girl there working at the desk, i went in and asked how much for a room, she told me, then i asked to go to the ladies room, i then told her i might be back i had to call my boyfriend and see if that (price) was ok) anyway so i came back again, and talked to her saying i was waiting for him had she seen him( made up a fake description) after a while i built up the courage and just said, so do you think im pretty or ugly for a guy in a dress? she evidently didnt realize and her jaw dropped to the floor, so i told her about myself and now we are friends , at least she is mine!
i go there about once a week and talk to her (she works late and gets really bored) she actually tells me her schedule and now i have become friends with another girl from there and they always tell me to come see them not the other one( im actually getting tugged between two women) they find it fascinating and both tell me that i dont fit their idea of a crossdresser( i look horrible as a man so i guess i look good as a woman) anyway so i drove to a town next to mine and went to another motel, now i go there more than any of them because she(my best new friend) comes out from behind the desk, makes us coffee and breakfast (danish and stuff) and tells me her troubles and listens to mine, and we talk about hair, makeup (girl stuff) and she thinks of me(she says all the time) as a woman, i mean i sit there and feel so comfy (crossed legs, shaking my toes, playing with my hair , im going tomorrow night and she is gonna do my hair, and some makeup, people come and go(not that much but some) and she always tells me stop worrying they dont have a clue, it really helps me become so in touch with my feminine side my mannerisms, voice, walk, just everything it is moving along alot faster now! so, if someone is in my position , at least the one that i was( no friends to talk to while dressed etc.l ) well, give it a try, and let me know how it goes!, good luck, suzanne

Bethany_Anne_Fae
12-27-2007, 04:28 AM
Sound slike you found a formula that works! Very cool. Fotr what its worth, i dont see how you could see yourself ugly as a male if that is your pic in the avatar. I can see you looking good both ways.

*hugs*
Zara

Mitch23
12-27-2007, 04:50 AM
just goes to show what can happen when you step out of your comfort zone - well done you!

Mitch

Angie G
12-27-2007, 05:32 AM
way to go hun :hugs:
Angie

Kate Simmons
12-27-2007, 06:18 AM
Sounds pretty cool Suzanne. Nice to have good friends like that.:happy:

Eugenie
12-27-2007, 07:56 AM
Interesting experience Suzanne,

It seems that many women accepts us rather well. I wander if it is reassuring for them to know that we are on the feminine side and probably more gentle...

Many of the women whom I told about my x-dressing and who were just work coleagus that I respected, became a lot more friendly with me after I told them...

So indeed coming out in a gentle mode to a woman may be a great way to make new friends...

:hugs:
Eugenie

Emily Ann Brown
12-27-2007, 08:45 AM
I find women are always so accepting and fascinated....unless you are married to them.

Emily Ann

Dawn Marie
12-27-2007, 09:16 AM
Way to go Suzanne, It is always nice to be able to talk to someone, who accepts us for who we are.

Stormgirl
12-27-2007, 10:05 AM
Braver than me, I would never do something like that knowing how unpredictable women are.

jennifer41356
12-27-2007, 04:27 PM
good for you Suzanne, I have found most women tend to find us interested and when they find out how much we all things female, they tend to treat as one of the girls

I had a female friend who had 2 friends who didnt know about me and she invited them to a party I was also at as Jennifer. They talked to me and thought i was a girl one of them started complaining about men and I went on about that with her. At the end of the evening when they were leaving, my told them I was a tgirl and they ran to me and hugged me and said they didnt realize and how cute I looked

So it does happen, its great having female friends to give you tips on being a girl

Marvina Martian
12-28-2007, 01:14 AM
Oh how I wish I had someone like that! I have a few gg friends but none of them know Bre :(
I so long to tell a couple of them but I am just so darned scared!

My wife is kind of accepting, but just doesn't want to go out with me while I am dressed and won't really talk too much in depth about girl stuff.

I have always related to girls better than guys and love talking with them! I actually love to listen to their problems and offer input as needed. Over the years I have had some gg's wonder why I was so compassionate and understanding but I have always just kept everyone at bay....

Oh how wonderful it would be to have a girlfriend or two, just to go do girl stuff with!

This would truly be Zen.

You are a very lucky girl indeed!:love:

vivianann
12-28-2007, 06:52 AM
I know what you are talking about, I have made several friends with the woman who work at night, now it is like I have become one of the girls that they can talk girl talk with, we talk about things from hairstyles to their lovelife. It is wonderful to be one of the girls.:hugs:

suzannecarr
01-04-2008, 02:27 AM
I find women are always so accepting and fascinated....unless you are married to them.

Emily Ann

geez,ive never heard something so complicated , yet, you made it real simple! that is it to a tee girl!,suz:werd: can i get an amen sisters!:thumbsup:

obsessedwithpantyhose
01-04-2008, 11:22 AM
even tho i landed on the maculine side of that test "how fem r u",, I to relate to females a lot better than i do males unless im interested in them and then i fall all over myself with what to say or i just sit and not say anything:o
i have made a few gg friends at the bar,, they dont care how i dress,,, but some of them r lesbians and r not interested in me in a relationship kinda way:sad:

MichelleOBrien
01-04-2008, 10:18 PM
well, i don't know about the rest of you ladies, but my personal experience has been that women are fine with it, as long as they're not dating you. It seems that every woman who's not a lesbian wants the "macho man" for a boyfriend/husband and the lesbians don't want the guy parts...

but as friends, it's all good. i think it's because there's less emotional ties and they can start off thinking of you as one of the girls instead of a guy in a dress.

but then again, every city is different and here in the south, it's all about being traditional.

i gotta move.

teresa jeen
01-04-2008, 10:32 PM
most women dont actually know what they want til they get it. it just like men that want nothing but... once they get what they think they wanted they go away. ive tried being macho, womanly, a homemaker,a bread winner, it seems to change what their wants are so ive come up with the solution. im gonna be me wether alone or withsomeone. we only get one try at this!!!!!

MichelleOBrien
01-04-2008, 10:45 PM
all you can do is be yourself...that's part of my motto. the rest is that if you're not hurting anybody, do what you want. makes sense to me and cuts out a lot of prejudice and bigotry, things that we are not alone in suffering.

KELLYANN
01-05-2008, 06:45 AM
GOOD FOR YOU SUZANNE. JUST GOES TO SHOW, PEEK YUR HEAD OUT OF THE CLOSET, FEEL THE WATER, TAKE A LOOK AROUND YOU MAY FIND NEW FRIENDS YOU NEVER THOUGHT EXISTED. i know i have. to you girls who haven't ventured out yet, be patient, but do it if you can. it will become easier as you go. as i have been a member of this forum, 1 friend has turned to 2 and 2 to 4 to 8 you get the picture. all of whom i now consider close friends. GO GIRLS! HUGS KELLYANN

Jennifer Brooks
01-05-2008, 09:35 AM
geez,ive never heard something so complicated , yet, you made it real simple! that is it to a tee girl!,suz:werd: can i get an amen sisters!:thumbsup:

AMEN! You got to it before I could. I've met plenty of ladies who are accepting of such things but like everything else, it's different when they are not with you. When they are with you then it's their problem too. :chained: