PDA

View Full Version : Just me.

askilnin
12-27-2007, 06:06 AM
I posted in the new members section I figured I'd post here as well. I just wanted to say I am a closet cd. I don't have much oppurtunity to dress very often. I am still learning everything. I am new to this site and so far it seems like everyone is kind and I am looking forward to getting to know everyone! :D :love: I don't have any pics of me dressed up I really want to though I just don't have many chances to dress as i said. I hope to put some on in the near future But I don't know how to put em on the puter without my mom finding out...yes i know 22 and living with his mom whatta dork. Im getting my own place in a few weeks. If there's anything you want to know about me feel free to ask. Im not sure what to say. Just ask thx again.:happy:

Talon DeRojo
12-27-2007, 06:35 AM
Askilnin - Welcome to the Forum! Glad to have you aboard. Hope that everything works out with your own place - you'll have so much more freedom to dress at home and store your femme wardrobe. What kind of stuff do you like to wear? I love high heels and long fingernails.
Talon:happy:

charlie-50
12-27-2007, 12:32 PM
I posted in the new members section I figured I'd post here as well. I just wanted to say I am a closet cd. I don't have much oppurtunity to dress very often. I am still learning everything. I am new to this site and so far it seems like everyone is kind and I am looking forward to getting to know everyone! :D :love: I don't have any pics of me dressed up I really want to though I just don't have many chances to dress as i said. I hope to put some on in the near future But I don't know how to put em on the puter without my mom finding out...yes i know 22 and living with his mom whatta dork. Im getting my own place in a few weeks. If there's anything you want to know about me feel free to ask. Im not sure what to say. Just ask thx again.:happy:

HI ASK...all i can tell you if i was your age again and still knew what do now..i would definatly get my own place and start saving all my nickels and dimes to by fem gear and watch my weight because this habit is only going to get better if you stick with it...charlie...:hugs:

Julie York
12-27-2007, 02:58 PM
Welcome to the forum.

Photos do not maketh the man...erm woman....:D

But getting your own place will be one hell of a buzz if you've never had the freedom to experiment before.

HAve fun.

KandisTX
12-27-2007, 03:09 PM
Welcome,

Being new to this, you are going to learn a lot of things from this forum, ask as many questions as you have, and I am sure the gurls here will be more than happy to help out ;)

Kandis:love:

kim85
12-27-2007, 03:25 PM
Hi and welcome

Kim
xxx

Lisa Golightly
12-27-2007, 04:41 PM
Burn 'em to a cd and then delete them... oh, and call them something cryptic ;)

Veronica 1
12-27-2007, 09:41 PM
Burn 'em to a cd and then delete them... oh, and call them something cryptic ;)

I agree, I usually find that leaving the original file name off my camera to be about as cryptic as it gets. dcs0004856 does not tell you much but it can get to be hard to remember. You can get a picture posting page on photobucket so that you can post pics on the site. Just google it and set up your free account. Then you can set it to only accept your password to open the directory and delete all traces on your mom's computer. You can then get to your pictures from anywhere. Get a USB drive and download the pics off your camera to it so that you can upload new pics to photobucket from any computer.

docrobbysherry
12-27-2007, 11:52 PM
Remember, it's not the destination, it's the journey that's important! Don't worry about pics, they'll come in time. When u live on your own, you can CD whenever. That's when you'll find out CDing is like discovering an iceberg by tripping over a bit sticking out of the ground. Enjoy your trip! We're here to help u on your cruise.
RS